Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Now, if you were in the forest, what would you do? (Private to Angel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Now, if you were in the forest, what would you do? (Private to Angel) Empty
PostSubject: Now, if you were in the forest, what would you do? (Private to Angel)   Now, if you were in the forest, what would you do? (Private to Angel) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Now, if you were in the forest, what would you do? (Private to Angel) Cuoco4-sized
Everest "Eve" Machei
I seeped through the trees into the forest. I combed my hand through my hair. I had a little wine earlier, so I was satisfied. Satisfied, but not drunk. I hated being drunk. It was horrible.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Now, if you were in the forest, what would you do? (Private to Angel)   Now, if you were in the forest, what would you do? (Private to Angel) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Benny strolled through the forest, strumming at his guitar. His usual companion was out and about, probably hunting for a rabbit or something. He rolled his eyes, plucking at the metal strings in boredom.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Now, if you were in the forest, what would you do? (Private to Angel)   Now, if you were in the forest, what would you do? (Private to Angel) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:44 pm

I turned at the sound of a strumming guitar. I looked and saw a boy behind me. He had cool black hair, and his guitar looked pretty sweet. I ran my hand through my hair. "Hey, what's up?" I asked him.

Click here for outfit
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Now, if you were in the forest, what would you do? (Private to Angel)   Now, if you were in the forest, what would you do? (Private to Angel) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Benny looked over at the girl with a wide smile. "Not much," he said, giving one last strum of his guitar before he spun it around so it sat safely across his back. He gave a nod. "I'm Benny, Son of Apollo," he said, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30526685
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Now, if you were in the forest, what would you do? (Private to Angel)   Now, if you were in the forest, what would you do? (Private to Angel) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:24 pm

I shook my hair and smiled at him. He was really cute. I guess he thought I was cute too. "Everest, or Eve Machei. Daughter of Dionysus."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Now, if you were in the forest, what would you do? (Private to Angel)   Now, if you were in the forest, what would you do? (Private to Angel) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Benny gave a nod of his head. "Dionysus, huh? Got any alcohol on you?" he asked with a small chuckle. He leaned against a nearby tree, giving a flip of his black hair. 'Wonder why she's smiling at me like that...' he thought, his brow furrowing a bit.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Now, if you were in the forest, what would you do? (Private to Angel)   Now, if you were in the forest, what would you do? (Private to Angel) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:51 pm

I shook my head and smiled less. "Yeah, I got some in here." I held up a canister full of liquor. "You want some. I got plenty to go around." I shook it a little, it half full.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now, if you were in the forest, what would you do? (Private to Angel)   Now, if you were in the forest, what would you do? (Private to Angel) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now, if you were in the forest, what would you do? (Private to Angel)
Page 1 of 1