Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A day in the forest. (Only to Death,Alex and Angel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

A day in the forest. (Only to Death,Alex and Angel) Empty
PostSubject: A day in the forest. (Only to Death,Alex and Angel)   A day in the forest. (Only to Death,Alex and Angel) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:27 pm

Jasey hadn't plan to go to the forest. He just felt like taking a time to relax after training the whole day. Suddenly, he heard footsteps. He took out his bows and was ready to shoot. "Who's there?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A day in the forest. (Only to Death,Alex and Angel)   A day in the forest. (Only to Death,Alex and Angel) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:49 pm

“Smile, It Show’s You’re Worth Fighting For.”

d
||e||r||e||k||||r||e||t||o||l||l

the gentleman form Apollo cabin
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Oh, sorry. Never knew anyone would want to linger here too." Derek apologized as he saw the bow and arrow lodged at his direction. "thought I was alone." he said, chuckling nervously. "Now, could you please bring the weapon down?" he asked the kid, not knowing it was his own half sibling.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: A day in the forest. (Only to Death,Alex and Angel)   A day in the forest. (Only to Death,Alex and Angel) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:57 pm

"Oh, hi Derek. Sorry about that taught it was a spy after all the battle is coming soon" Jasey told him. Jasey was actually happy to have company after a long tiresome day. He needed to talk to. " I guess we Apollo kids do love coming here. So, what brings you here?" He asked puttong down his bow.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A day in the forest. (Only to Death,Alex and Angel)   A day in the forest. (Only to Death,Alex and Angel) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:11 pm

“Smile, It Show’s You’re Worth Fighting For.”

d
||e||r||e||k||||r||e||t||o||l||l

the gentleman form Apollo cabin
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Derek sighed. "Apparantly, I just walked into here all the time." he said, probably bored. He dropped the sword in his hand and sat besides it, the light reflecting off it's shinny side. "Just a time for myself. You knwo." he explained. Or at least tried.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: A day in the forest. (Only to Death,Alex and Angel)   A day in the forest. (Only to Death,Alex and Angel) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:17 pm

"I think you and I need to go for archery classes" he said. Jasey wanted to continue the chat but they really had to go. "Let's go?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A day in the forest. (Only to Death,Alex and Angel)   A day in the forest. (Only to Death,Alex and Angel) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:41 pm

"Yeah. Probably." he said, even though he was better in using a sword than arrows. "But I think it's better for everyone if I stay back. Don't ask." he said, but stood up, brushing off the dirt on his pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the forest. (Only to Death,Alex and Angel)   A day in the forest. (Only to Death,Alex and Angel) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in the forest. (Only to Death,Alex and Angel)
Page 1 of 1