Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Death of an Angel

Go down 
+16
tethys
fergusonAKAfergs
Evasive
Ninja Poet
Kendall
Nico
Bre Bre
Sammeh
Skye
Kat
Crona
RedPhoenix
Ally(:
Bri
GreekGirl
Thalia Rose Grace
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

The Death of an Angel Empty
PostSubject: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Hello, Everybody. I am Jena Marie Grace, Thalia's sister. Thalia Rose Grace got in a bad accident last week. She was put in the hospital and earlier today the doctor pulled our mother to the side. He told her and our father the news that Thalia was dying. Our brother and I were told the news right before she died. I know that she was on here a lot and that she had many friends on here. I just wanted to let you all know of the death of an angel. Because that is what she was. My little sister was a brave, selfless, courageous, gallant, heroic angel that always saw the good in life. You could never find her without that brilliant smile on her face. Her last words were, "Please don't forget me." Then her pained expression turned peaceful and young. She finally spread her wings and took flight to a place were she was among other angels. So, as her last words state, I beg you not to forget this innocent, happy, brave angel.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:47 pm

What? No this has to be a joke right? Please let it be a joke.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:50 pm

I am sorry. I denied it too. After all, I felt her hand loosen from mine as she slipped away.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:52 pm

HOLY CRAP YOUR SERIOUS? WE TALKED ABOUT EVERYHTING ON HERE! Omg, I'm sorry. No, it can't be true.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:05 pm

I'm shocked to the core.
Please make it a joke.
Even though it's a bad joke, I'll take it.

PLEASE GOD NO.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Wait....seriously!? I really really really really hope you are kidding...I'm literally crying right now. This CAN'T be! Thalia was a great friend...may she rest in peace forever<3
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Oh my gods. No no no no no no no no no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Thalia! No! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO!!!!!

*starts to hyperventilate*

Thalia.... She shall be remembered. Nothing will make me at the absolutely very least forget her. May she rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:29 pm

No...................NONONONONONO!!!!! Why do the good people always have to die?! It's not fair!
It's not! All of these horrible people in the world and some higher power chooses her to go?! No! Let it be a joke please please please!
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:58 pm

You can't be gone! PLEASE! I'll miss her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:03 pm

I will never forget you. You were a great friend Thalia. Even though we didn't know you in real life, we'll all miss you greatly. R.I.P. Thalia Rose Grace. We'll never forget you.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Just some questions... Don't mean to sound like a bish, but I am a little suspicious.

• Why would you know her password?

• Why would you post about it?

• How would you know where and what to post, and in the color you did?

• How could you be in the room with Thalia? Almost all hospitals never let people in a room with a dying person.

I don't get it. If Thalia is really dead, then I'm sorry. But some things seem really fishy here, and I'd appreciate some answers.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:26 pm

I was the one who made those points up there. Jussayin.

I agree with Slueh about this. In fact I was the one who raised this to her attention. I'm sorry if you all hate me now, but I don't care. I just think this is a little suspicious

Now I would, like Slueh, like some answers please...
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:37 pm

I agree completely with Sammeh and Skye, on this one. Each quetion is a seriously good point. But what I don't want in this conversation, is hate. Disliking, yeah, sure maybe, for only a while though. But definitely not hate. CHB members are all like family, right? Families have their occasional fights and dislikes, but no hate. I absolutely do not want any hate about this topic. I forbid it.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Also, Thalia Grace is a character in Percy Jackson... care to explain why her name is the same as her username and the character in Percy Jackson? And your last name is the same as her username? I mean of course its a possibility that she had the same name, but on a Percy Jackson site? Seems a little doubtful. And her putting her last name on a site probably filled with creepers? That also seems a little doubtful. Even if it is her real name, it is a point to be raised. And I have nothing to lose by raising it. But 'ey.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:53 am

The minute I heard about this, I was suspicious as well. Though, I don't think Thalia would be the kind of person that would fake her own death, so I honestly don't know what to believe.

However, even if this is true, and I didn't know Thalia as a close friend, I still hope she will rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:18 am

Sam, I've asked about that before, and it's her real name. I don't think she was lying about that, but if she was, it was probably to protect her identity. That doesn't bother me.

I'm suspicious, of course, because death is always hard for me to believe, but even if the story isn't true, Thalia is leaving the site. That's what's important here. We loved you, Thalia, and whether you're up with the Angles, or just spreading good outside of our small little site, we love you and wish your time here was longer.

Goodbye, Thalia Rose. Everyone on CHB will miss you, even if they're doubtful like me. We can't deny that you're gone, and that itself makes me shiver. Legend, and I hope this was not true, like I believe, so that you my still live on. Maybe not on CHB, but others deserve to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:19 am

I will miss her! I miss everyone who leaves! I mean, I didn't really know her, but I still love her all the same. So... BAI!! I LOVE YEW xD.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:35 am

True dat.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:09 pm

Like Skye and Sam and some others, I don't fully believe that she has died. I mean, we've had people fake their deaths on here before and stuff [[remember Fluffers?]] and you never know what's going on behind a laptop [[or computer]] screen.
BUT if it is the case that she's actually died, then my heart goes out to her family and friends. I have to say that, even though I didn't know her well, she did a lot of good things on this site, like sticking up for those who mattered. I'll miss her, and so will the rest of us. I don't think there is a single person here who'll be happy to have heard of her death. And if they did, well, they are just twisted and cruel. May she rest in peace, and may the Gods look after her soul.

-- a very sad Ninja.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Alright, Guys. I saw that you all are being doubtful to a topic close to my heart. So these answers are for Sammeh and all the others who do not believe she is gone.

• Why would you know her password?
    I am on her computer and she used to stay logged in at all times on this laptop.
  • Why would you post about it?
    Because I know that she was on here a lot. She was my little sister. She told me everything.
  • How would you know where and what to post, and in the color you did?
    I used to sit on the bed with Thalia brushing her hair and braiding it while she would type on this site. One day, I asked her about it because I was thinking of joining. She gave me a, as she put it and this is making me cry right now just remembering her innocent smile, “tour of her family”. I had to ask her what she meant by ‘family’. She said that you all were so important to her that she saw you as her other family. She was an adopted daughter. We hadn’t had her in our family for long. But we knew her since she was just a baby. That is how I knew where and what to post. The color just seemed appropriate.
  • How could you be in the room with Thalia? Almost all hospitals never let people in a room with a dying person. I was in the room with her because she asked for us and the doctor let us in.
Back to top Go down
Evasive

Evasive

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:31 pm

I still don't quite believe you, but my sincere condolences to you. But if your sister just died, why are you on here and not spending time with your family and friends? It doesn't quite make sense. If Kendall died, I would give up computer and all electronics, not go to school for a month, and cry my eyes out for eternity.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:00 pm

I still don't quite believe you. I can understand that she's on a computer. When my brother died not too long ago, I came on here cause I needed support. But I wasn't the person who died. If I died I can tell you none of you would ever see me again, and you would always wonder what happened. If your sister has died, and for real, I am sorry and I know your pain, but I don't quite believe that but hey, who knows? People deal with death in different ways. People sometimes go to therapists, some go to a doctor, wondering if they might have the same sickness or condition as the relative or close friend. Or they might tell everyone who has ever been in contact with Thalia (As we see here). You never know. Although, the thing about you being with your sister in her final moments, well that stands out to me a little. Above all things that seems the most fishy. I can believe th accident, the injury, but that's a little fishy. Of course, I don't know how every hospital runs, but I know most don't run that way. So, bye Thalia, in heaven or not, everyone here will miss you.

Last edited by Sammeh on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:06 pm

R.I.P Thalia Rose Grace. I didn't know you for very long, but I regret that now. You didn't deserve to go, but at least we know you are no longer in any pain and that you are looking down on us PJO obsessed role-players. You will forever be in our hearts, minds, and souls and you shall never be forgotten. You have made an impact on this site, and the anouncement of your passing on has shaked the foundation of this site. We will always remember you Thalia.

Never Forget Thalia Rose Grace
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:32 pm

I just hope this isn't true. ): Please don't be true... I didn't know you that well, but RIP Thalia Rose Grace.

Whether this is true or not, we'll miss you. <3
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:37 pm

It is very easy to lie online...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death of an Angel   The Death of an Angel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Death of an Angel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: