Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fog in the Forest (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Fog in the Forest (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Fog in the Forest (Private)   Fog in the Forest (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:50 pm

Jon walked around in the forest until he found a small covered by a dark green fog. The fog only spanned about 30 square feet, but the area in the fog felt mystifying. Feeling as if he was in a dream, Jon suddenly saw the Chimera. Realizing he forgot to grab his sword from the cabin, Jon ducked behind a tree, only to have the Chimera burn it to the ground with a blazing hot fire blast. Jon ran, but the Chimera soon caught up with him, pounced, and pinned him to the ground. The beast's snake tail raised up, ready to strike, then- Jon woke up on the ground, surrounded by the fog, with no monsters in sight, and no sign of fire damage. it was a dream, he thought, but it felt so... real.

Last edited by Prince Deity on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Fog in the Forest (Private)   Fog in the Forest (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:18 pm

Blake had been sitting on a rock, watching a boy she didn't know, sleep. How he could fall asleep on the forest floor with this cold weather, she has no idea. He suddenly stirred and she froze. Even though she wasn't in direct sight, if he glanced a little to the left, he would undoubtably see her.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Fog in the Forest (Private)   Fog in the Forest (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:28 pm

Realizing he was being watched, Jon stood up and looked over at the girl. "I...", Jon started to say. Jon looked around at the fog, still feeling as if he was in a dream. He walked over to the girl and leaned up against a tree next to her. "Hi, my name's Jon. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Fog in the Forest (Private)   Fog in the Forest (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:31 pm

"Blake . Have a nightmare? You sure as Hades looked like it." I replied, slightly concerned for the kid. I smiled at him and patted the huge rock I was sitting on, inviting him to sit.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Fog in the Forest (Private)   Fog in the Forest (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Jon sat down on the rock next to Blake. "Nothing out the ordinary for me", he said, "but I've been having these dream-visions more and more lately...". Jon sat there, thinking to himself, wondering if he should tell anybody about the dream he had last night. "Nothing I can't handle...". Jon let out a sigh and laid back a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Fog in the Forest (Private)   Fog in the Forest (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:59 pm

I frowned slightly. "Yeah, deffinatly one of the worst parts of being a demigod. It helps me to talk about them. So- who is your parent?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Fog in the Forest (Private)   Fog in the Forest (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:02 pm

"I..." Jon thought for a bit before figuring out how to answer the question, "He hasn't claimed me yet, but I have a very good idea of who he is... I think he talked to me... I'm not sure if it was a normal dream, or the demigod kind of dream... but he said he didn't want me to reveal who he is... he threatened me... I'm not sure if I should say who he is or not... I might even be saying too much right now..."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Fog in the Forest (Private)   Fog in the Forest (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:10 pm

"Okay. Pause. That made like, absolutly zero sense. Rewind, and try again. I can almost promise your parent wouldn't threaten you." I said, waiting for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Fog in the Forest (Private)   Fog in the Forest (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:49 pm

"Oh trust me", Jon said, " HE would." The fog began to grow denser around the two of them. "He thinks I picked the wrong side of this war...". Out from behind a tree, the Chimera walked out towards the two campers. "It isn't real", Jon said, "He just wants us to think it is... but I have a bad feeling it could hurt anyways."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Fog in the Forest (Private)   Fog in the Forest (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:09 pm

"W-what?" I stutter as the Chimera comes up. Heres the thing about me, my mom is Terpischore- Muse of Dance. Not the best fighting skills, plus the fact I weigh 60 pounds and am barely 5 foot. So, monsters tend to freak me out. Alot.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Fog in the Forest (Private)   Fog in the Forest (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:54 pm

"It isn't real... I just have to imaging..." A Celestial Bronze sword appeared in Jon's hands. "Alright, don't worry, this isn't real. In a way, we are day dreaming." Jon turned to look at Blake. "I'm sorry I dragged you into this." Jon charged at he beast as it breathed fire, rolling to the side to avoid being scorched, then slicing upwards, cutting through the monster. Rather than exploding into dust, the monster evaporated into fog. The fog then grew gradually lighter until it faded away completely.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Fog in the Forest (Private)   Fog in the Forest (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:15 pm

"Uhm- its, uh, fine . I guess I could use a little more crazy in my life." I mumbled to no one in particular. I still couldn't figure out who he thought he dad was.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Fog in the Forest (Private)   Fog in the Forest (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:19 pm

The sword and all the surrounding fog disappeared into the air. "I think we should leave", Jon said, "before this happens again..."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Fog in the Forest (Private)   Fog in the Forest (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:31 pm

"Okay. Well can you explain what that was all about? And who do you think your dad is?" I asked quickly, jumping from my perch on the rock.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Fog in the Forest (Private)   Fog in the Forest (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:52 pm

"I... I can't tell you. He'll kill me... or worse...". The fog begins to come back. "We need to go, NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fog in the Forest (Private)   Fog in the Forest (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fog in the Forest (Private)
Page 1 of 1