Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeolus

Aeolus

Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) Empty
PostSubject: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:24 am

Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) Tumblr_lrso2mVI7s1qmbghmo1_500_large

K Y L E .. M O O R E

------

Son of Khione

Kyle ran into the forest with Roger, liking the way everything had a bit of frost, he was a bit guilty because the dryads were angry. But he liked the Christmas-y feel on the trees. Hey, at least now the trees looked a few months early. "This is just awesome, Roger. I can train my powers here. Without having to freeze anyone!" He started freezing the ground around him, and then he created a dozen snowmen, he brought out his katana and slashed and hacked. "2.33 seconds. Awesome. I beat my old record." He laughed, feeling jubilant. Then, he heard it. "Who's there?" He had his katana ready to strike, and Roger was growling.
Back to top Go down
http://gidarilge.livejournal.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:41 am

Nevaeh | Emma | Brooks

Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) Th_girlish-girl-portrait-eyes-face-green-cute-smile-brunette-sexy-lips-peutiful-had-girls-tjbwolf-Portrait-of-a-Woman-PAUL-MCQUEEN-ALBUM_large

I was walking in the forest, glad to be alone for once. The plants seemed to wrap around me. I frowned. Plants were annoying Swamps and marshes were way better. Well, I guess I had my mom to blame that for. Suddenly, I heard a voice. What in the world? No one comes out in the forest really. I rubbed my necklace and it transformed into a sword. The sword felt so right in my hands. I crept closer. I peered over a tree and saw a boy, maybe my age, and a dog. A dog. The dog saw me and barked. Ah! I'm terrified of dogs. I screamed and backed away, falling on my but in the process. Fear flashed in my eyes. I had a bad history with dogs.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:49 am

Kyle blinked, it was just a girl. 'Why do I always bump into other girls? Seriously. If I had known any better, I might even be a girl magnet.' He chuckled at his own joke, he looked back at the girl. "You alright there?" He noticed her looking fearfully at Roger, "Oh. Roger, heel." Roger stopped growling and wagged his tail. "Good boy." He looked back at the girl, "See? He's not harmful. Just very protective of me." She was on her butt on the ground, he sighed. "I'd like to help you up, really. But I'm afraid I can't. I don't have my gloves, I might freeze you."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:56 am

I nodded. Ha yeah, Roger's not harmful. I swallowed my fear down my throat. I got up slowly, keeping one hand on the tree. Snow covered the ground and decapitated snowmans. I raised an eyebrow. Why did he have to where gloves? "It's fine. But what o you mean by freeze?" I asked him, keeping my eyes on Roger. Roger was a cute dog. I shifted my eyes back to Snow Boy.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:29 am

Kyle grinned, "Without my gloves, I tend to freeze people with the slightest touch, and if you and I aren't careful enough... well, you might turn into a giant human popsicle. And I don't want that to happen." Kyle's eyes widened, "Where, are my manners? I'm Kyle Moore, son of Khione."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:31 pm

I smiled. "trust me. I've been frozen before. I got my friend Willow mad and she froze me," I told him, laughing a bit. His name was Kyle. Cool. I stuck out my hand. "I'm Nevaeh Brooks," I told hhim proudly. Announcing my mother was something I didn't like to do. People never really knew who she was. I looked down at my hand and pulled away. "'Opps, forgot."
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:30 am

Kyle laughed, it was a refreshed laugh. "Nice name, Nevaeh. Mind if I call you Nev?" He chuckled, then he remembered the name Willow. "Oh, so you're a friend of Willow's! Wow. It's a small world. I guess a friend of my half-sister's is a friend of mine as well." His grin broadened. He looked at her outstretched hand and smiled softly, "I'd like to shake hands with you as well, but..." He brought out his bare hands.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:11 pm

I rolled my eyes at the nickname. "Sure, Nev is fine. But, I call calling you Ky," I teased. I didn't even know if that was a real name. A smile formed on my lips. "Well, I guess my friend's half-bother is conssidered to be my friend too," I said. I looked down at his bare hand. I reached out to shake it, but hesitated. "Why not I shake your hand? I mean, the forest is where i'm the most powerful," I told Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Kyle quirked a brow at the nickname but made no comment, "Well, if you're sure. Then okay..." He took her hand and shook it, rather cautiously. Not wanting to suddenly freeze it. As expected, a little frost made its way to Nev's hand, he took his hand back, not wanting to do any more damage.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:51 pm

~I'm going to write in third person. xD MORE FUN!~

Nevaeh bit her lip as Ky shook her hand. She could feel the frost and coldness travel up her arm and into her chest. The movement of the frost was unseen though. The freezing stopped and she felt Ky pull her hand away. Nevaeh breathed out, her breath forming ice. She felt like ice. With a thump, she fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Kyle's eyes widened, he grabbed Nev's shoulders before her face could come into contact with the forest floor. Forgetting that he wasn't wearing gloves, Nev's shoulders started freezing, "Oh come on! Worst case scenario? Roger! Help me!" Kyle's husky came to his aid, Kyle laid Nev's frozen body onto Roger's back. "Roger, take her out of the forest, into the pavilion and if she does wake up, give her this." He gave Roger a drachma, which the husky put in between its teeth. "Make sure she gets some hot chocolate, or hot whatever. Just something hot, now go!" Roger barked and ran off.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:09 pm

Usually Nevaeh's plans always went right. This time though, it went work. Okay, maybe she should had listen to Kyle but, that was Nevaeh for you. Her eyes fluttered open and she realized she was on a back of a dog. What? nevaeh rolled offand landed on her knees. It was Roger. S smile formed on her lips. She reached out her hand and pet Roger. The grass seemed to wrap around Nevaeh's feet and take away the coldness in her body. She felt engerized when the plants did this. Almost like she had an esspreso coffee.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Roger looked at her, dropped the drachma in his mouth and barked. Then he wagged his tail. He bit the edge of her shirt and playfully tugged at it, then he whimpered. His head was pointing into the heart of the forest, where his master was. As if he were telling her that they should go back inside. He stared at her with his beady eyes.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:39 pm

Nevaeh nodded, understanding. What dog wouldn't want their master? She picked up the golden coin off the forest floor and stood up. She started running and whistled so Roger could follow her. The trail of snow led her to Kyle. She could see Kyle from afar. She smriked but something growled in the trees. Nevaeh turned her head to Roger, as if saying, 'Nice try buddy.' The growl got louder and she realized it wasn't Roger. Her eyes widened and she unsleathed her sword.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Roger's eyes looked frantically to where the sound was coming from. Then he growled, and then barked. Angrily. And it was loud enough for Kyle to hear it.

Kyle's ears picked up the sound of Roger's bark, not far away. "R-Roger?" He stood up and ran to the direction of his dog's barks. There, he saw Nev and Roger, looking pretty startled and ready to fight something. He brought out his katana and looked around him, then he heard the lower and louder growl of something from within the forest.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:03 am

"Kyle!" Nevaeh cried, but her voice was overruled by louder growls. Make that two louder growls. Suddenly, two hellhounds came from the trees. "They really need to unstock this forest," Nevaeh muttered under her breath. One hellhound focused on Roger. Roger was smaller than these two very giant hellhounds. No way was the hellhound going to attack Roger, Nevaeh thought. She put out her hand and suddenly, vines wrapped around the hellhound. Nevaeh closed her eyes in concentration.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:11 am

Kyle looked at Nev's direction and smirked, "Thanks, Nev. I owe you one. Roger, dash." Roger looked at Kyle and whimpered, but ran out of the forest. "Alright, a son of Khione, a daughter of Antheia and two stupid hellmutts." Kyle shook his head, "We can SO do this."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Nevaeh didn't answer; she was focused on the hellhound. The hellhound was strong and was fighting nevaeh's powers. Sweat beaded on Nevaeh's forehead. The hellhound growled and snapped on the grass. Snap! Nevaeh gasped and her concentration broke. The grass snapped back to the ground and the hellhound lunged at her. Nevaeh let the hellhound talcke her. She closed her eyes and melted into the grass, leaving a very confused hellhound. Nevaeh reappreaed on the other side of Kyle. She wanted to pass out but she kept a brave face.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:31 am

Kyle whistled, but didn't have time to turn to Nev when the other hellhound attacked him. "Hey, hey! Don't be such a bad dog. Why don't you take a second and cool down?" He created an ice trap for the hellhound and smirked at it, sticking his tongue out. But the victory was short lived when the hellhound crushed the ice and lunged at him. "Oh no you don't!" He brought out his katana and stabbed the hound's muzzle. The hound let out a ferocious growl and crumbled into dust. "Want some... help?" Kyle asked as Nev was still fighting off the other hellhound.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Nevaeh shook her head. She didn't need Kyle's help. Sometimes Nevaeh got a little bit arrogant. The hellhound lunged forward at Nevaeh. Nevaeh pushed Kyle out of the way and in one swift motion, she made a wide arc with her sword. Her sword went easly through the hellhound. it pooffed to golden dust. Nevaeh offered kyle her hand. 'Sorry about that," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:48 am

Kyle was surprised... one moment he was standing, the next thing he knew, his butt was on the floor. He looked at Nev's offered hand and grinned, "Thanks! And that was some awesome monster slaying!" He grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:17 am

Nevaeh rolled her eyes. "It was nothing really. I just need to practice more," she told Kyle. She was practiacally wheezing by now. Nevaeh was really out of practice. She also skipped classes to hang out in the forest. She really needed to stop doing that. Nevaeh st down up against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:58 am

Kyle whistled, and soon, Roger came bounding up the forest, barking and his tail wagging. "Good boy, I couldn't let you get hurt like last time..." He sobered up, and looked somewhat distressed, as if something that happened to Roger in the past triggered some sad emotions from Kyle as well.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:30 pm

Nevaeh looked at Kyle. What the heck did that mean? Nevaeh could feel Kyle's mood change. A frown appeared on her lip. "You okay?" Nevaeh asked him. Nevaeh wondered what made Kyle seem somewhat upset.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:36 am

Kyle shook his head, "Nothing really. A bad memory just popped into my head. On how... how I almost lost this little guy..." Kyle patted Roger's head softly. As if sensing his master's mood, Roger whimpered and licked Kyle's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)   Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frolicking in the Forest Fields (private to greekgirl22)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next