Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Luccy

Luccy

Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:50 pm

"Oh my gods. That's terrible. It would kill me if I lost Eli. I'm so sorry, even though I'm sure that's not what you always want to hear." I replied , biting my lip.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:18 pm

I shrug. "I dun care. Sometmes I wonder; like was he a demigod, too? Or maybe if he was like me. There's just so many questions unanswered." I motion towards her phone. "What did he text?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:34 pm

"Just making sure I didn't die or anything." I say, rolling my eyes. Eli was a picture person and demanded a more recent picture."C'mon, and smile." I lean in so that we are touching, my one hand on his knee. I stick out my phone, camera facing us and wait for him to smile.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:28 pm

I leaned into her, cheek to cheek, and smile my famous grin. "Cheese!" I say. My smile was really great. Why wouldn't it be? I got to get this close to Parker!
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:01 pm

"Awhh! Your smile is to cute!"I say, looking at the screen. "I look so pale compared to you. Oh well." I send the picture to Eli, and look back up at Ollie.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:21 pm

I smirk. "Why thank you!" I smile for her again. Then I heard the phone vibrate again. "Ooooh. What'd he say?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:32 pm

"He asked how much I had to pay you to take a picture with me." I say, rolling my eyes. "And a recent picture of him." I hold up the phone, a picture of a boy who looked alot like me, but tanner. He was with a girl that I faintly remember, but couldn't think of her name.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:53 pm

I smirk. "Look who's talking." I say, directing it at Eli. "Text him a witty remark. Like 'I bet you payed more for the girl.'"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:24 pm

I nod, my fingers typing as he talks. I smile and look up. "So... you aren't gonna charge me, right?" I ask, already laughing.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:41 pm

I put my hand under my chin as if I was in a 'thinking' pose. "Maybe..." I change my position and grin. "Just kidding. But you haave to say how awesome I am. Twice." I say, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:46 pm

I sigh and roll my eyes as if it physically hurt me to get out the words. "Ollie, you...are amazingly, awesome. Uhm. You're super, uh awesome." I smile and lean back on my hands. "Well now that that's over."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:27 pm

I smirk. "I know I'm awesome. You didn't have to say that." I laugh. "Just kidding." I look up at the sky. It was cloudy, but you could tell it was around 5:00. I turn back to Parker. "When are we gonna leave?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:33 pm

" I'm ready when you are. Oh, do you want me to drive or do you want to?" I ask with a smile. I glance down at my phone and reply to Eli.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:49 pm

"I'll drive." I reply. Again, my brother's voice rang in my head. Boys always drive the girl. Besides, I wouldn't want Parker driving anyway. She might black out at the wheel or something. That's why my brother got into his accident: the other guy had a stroke and blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:59 pm

I glance up at him, trying to figure out his expression."Mmkay. I'm assuming you're at least 15, hmm?" I smile down at my phone and brush back my feathered bangs.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:47 pm

"I am 15. My birthday's in March. Remember that," I say, grinning. I can just be myself around Parker; no worrying.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:27 pm

"Will do. Considering you didn't give me a specific day , I'm just going to think of March as Ollie's-Birth-Month." I grin back at him and look around us. "We should 'prolly go." I jump up and offer him my hand to pull him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3