Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:04 pm

My eyes widen. "Have, or had?" I ask in a hushed tone. "I know I'm stupid, but what is leukemia? I know its a cancer, but is it the one where you lose your hair?" I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:23 pm

"Both, kinda. I've been in remission for a few years, but I'm pretty sure its back. Leukemia is blood cancer. And losing your hair is from chemotherapy. I already told my dad I would rather just plain die than go through that again." I rolled my eyes and looked at him. Deffinatly not the worst reaction. I leaned over and unzipped my backpack, pulling out a can of coke. I popped the top and took a sip. I then offered the can to Ollie,"I don't have cooties and you can't get sick or anything. Promise."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:23 am

I smirk. "Well, I know that." I take the can and take a long sip. Then I give it back to Parker. "Ahhhh. Nothing like carbonated water and sugar."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:07 pm

On the other hand, I would most likely get sick from drinking after him. I hesitated, then decided I didn't care. I took a sip and set it between us. Might as well die from drinking a Coke. "That's the truth. And I swear, if you ever tell anyone, I don't even know what the Hades I'll do to you. But- I promise it will be slow and painful."A worried look flashed across my face as I glanced over at him.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:34 pm

"Swear to gods." I smirk. "And we pinkie sweared. Can't go back on a pinkie swear." I flip my black hair back and forth two times.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:44 pm

I throw my arms around his neck, giving him a hug and knocking us both in the powdery snow. "Th-" I broke off, realizing that we were currently rolling down Half Blood Hill. A laugh bursts through my lips, the gods only know how stupid we look.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:01 pm

I laugh. The snow turned my hair almost white, and my army jacket was covered in snow. I was laughing so hard, I was almost crying. When I looked up, Parker was really close to my face. I blush. Suddenly, my brother who died in a car accident, Jayson,'s voice filled my head. "Guys should always make the first move. Always." I take a deep breath, then whisper oh-so-loud, "I don't know how to say this, but I...I think I like you, Parker. A lot." I wonder what her reaction would be. What have I done?
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:34 pm

I blink, shocked for a moment. "I like you too, Ollie. I just..." I trailed of quietly. I did like him a lot, but I was paranoid about being rediagnosed. My only "real" boyfriend had cancer, too. He had been my best friend forever, but he died. Just randomly and I just wasn't sure. I bit down hard on my lip thinking about how stupid it was. If it wasn't for cancer, I could admit that I feel the same way and not worry about anything.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:11 pm

I sigh softly but smile weakly at Parket. "I know, the cancer thing. But I just wanted you to know how I felt..." I'm such an idiot. A stupid one, too. And I made the whole nice moment weird. Great job, Ollie.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:49 pm

I try to force a smile back, but it just doesn't work. I wrap my arms around him and hug him again. "So, if I survive, we can try this conversation again." My smile was genuine and I pulled away from the hug. "Geez. You must be freezing! You're covered in snow." I could really see him as being a boyfriend, butt for now, best friend would have to do.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:19 pm

I grin. "Na. I'm not cold. Seriously." I smile at her. "And you will survive. Take my word for it." I gave her a friendly hug, then pull away. I scratch the side of my head. "So, uh, do you want to do something?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:00 pm

"Sure. What do you wanna do?" I ask with a small smile. I glance around us, then run my hand through my snow-specked hair.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:10 am

I shrug. "I dunno. Best friend crap?" I say, smirking. I put my index finger in the snow and just drag it around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:21 pm

I roll my blue eyes and laugh."Sounds good. Ohmygods-I just realized how pretty your eyes are!" I grin at him, then look down at the obviously random patterns he was drawing in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:00 pm

I bat my eyes like a girl's. "Why thank you!" I grin towards Parker. "But really, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:49 pm

"I'm not good with decisions. I kinda want to leave camp for a little while. What about you?" I smile look up at the hill.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:54 pm

I shrug. "Fine. But where do you want to go? Bowling? Out to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:08 pm

"Hmm. It honestly doesn't matter to me. You said you were from California, right? We should go ice skating! I used to go all the time when I was a kid." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:18 pm

I smile. "Oh gods. I've never done that before... Cali doesn't have that many rinks." I smile softly at Parker.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:25 pm

"Exactly, I could teach you. Except for the fact that I suck, too. You should see my brother. He's amazing. But- we don't have to if you don't want to. I'm sure we could think of something else." I said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:35 pm

"I'll do it. I'm up for a challenge today." I lean back on my right hand. Parker was fun to be around.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:38 pm

"Awesome. It's been on my bucket list to go again. I'll have to tell Eli I'm actually going again. Last time, I was 7 and I broke my wrist." I said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:54 pm

I laugh. "Nice. By the way, who is Eli? A friend?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:11 pm

My smile grows into a grin. "Kinda. He's my baby brother. Well, I guess he isn't a baby, he's 13." My blackberry vibrated from somewhere in the bottom of my backpack. After some searching, I finally find it. "Speak of the devil." I murmur, reading the text from Eli.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:43 pm

I laugh. "I had a brother...but he died. In a car accident. His name was Jayden. And he was 18." I say casually. I didn't really tell people that much, but since Parker told me her secret, I felt as if I could trust her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next