Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters]

Go down 
+2
Bre Bre
Azn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters]   Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:44 pm

"Shimoko, Steven lets go!" I called out.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters]   Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:36 pm

A butterfly comes and lands on Chibi's nose. Then it flutters over and lands on his back. I sit just behind the butterfly. I look down at him intently. Then I look at Leo and nod, indicating I am ready.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters]   Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:44 pm

"Lets go Steven" I said shifting my self to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters]   Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:18 pm

I looked at the dragon reluctantly. "I would have much preferred my sting ray, but if no one else has a car I guess this is all we got," I say as I climb on.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters]   Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:21 pm

"I would have preferred a chopper," Brandon said. "A Blackhawk. With door-mounted miniguns. Camp needs some of those. But whatever. Let's go!"

Last edited by Inferno on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters]   Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:53 pm

I gave Brandon a weird look when he mentioned the Helicopters. "Yeah I was trying to go for the less conspicuous option," I say joking. "Besides man it's not like the minotaurs have any high tech weapons. This'll be easy compared to those battles at camp," I say still wishing I had my car. I just finished it last night too.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters]   Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Brandon nodded. "Yeah yeah, I know it'd be hard to make an unauthorized helicopter flight seem normal. Still, we should have choppers and such when our camp gets invaded or we have to fight a drakon, for example. For that matter, I hope you're right about this being an easy one. Minotaurs might not be the only thing we'll face. And even if they are, they will kick your ass if you let them. Which is why we need to go in with a solid tactical plan of action. I'm working on that now, and I'll finalize it when I see what kind of place we'll be fighting in."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters]   Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:48 pm

"Okay then were off!" I said. Chibi flexed out his wings and burst into the sky." Well since were high up in the air I guess I better come clean with you guys. It's not a group of minotaurs. It's...it's a castle full of minotaurs. A gigantic castle hidden by the mist that's in new jersey. The head Minotaur for this country resides there. He must infiltrate the castle and plant this magic bomb that will vaporize the castle without the humans knowing it. Were totally out numbered so we have to be stealthy".

OOC: This will continue in the off campus thread.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters]   Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Brandon choked. "Say what? An entire castle of...holy shit. Listen man, if we had a couple of chopper gunships or an AC-130 we may succeed. If we were twelve Delta Force soldiers armed with the latest in quantum crypto gear we might have a chance. But if you plan to send a squad of, let's be honest, four kids and one samurai to do this, you are cracked. I'm not backing out, but you are cracked. Jesus Christ."

Last edited by Inferno on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters]   Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:01 pm

I just about fell when I heard that. "Dude! I promised my girlfriend last night I'd come back alive. It would of been nice to know what we were up against yesterday," I tell him a little mad that he would keep information like that from us. I'd still do my job, but I was mad.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters]   Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:56 pm

"I know you guys might be mad, but I promised your cabin leaders, Chiron, and even the Director Dionysus that I'd keep you all safe and that's what I intend to do. The Castle close to the ocean, so I can use that to my advantage. A while back me and an Athena's kid came down to this castle to map it out. I know how everything works so theirs not going to be any problem. Oh and were all most there." I said.

OOC: New topic in off campus go there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters]   Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter's first Adventure[Private to Monster Hunters]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2