Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Battle wounds -open-

Go down 
+3
Excelsior
xxEmoKadriahxx
Banana
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

Battle wounds -open- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:50 pm

"Comin'" She said as she ran up to Jason.

OOC: Where do you want to start?
Back to top Go down
Jupiter_Zeus

Jupiter_Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:51 pm

OOC:where was the first place you went?
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:53 pm

OOC: The arena, but I gotta go, talk to you guys later. Go ahead and make the topic and I'll post when I get on next time.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter_Zeus

Jupiter_Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:54 pm

OOC:kay,later.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Jasper stumbles into the door, his arm clutched his side was white from bloodlost. "Help." he mumbled as the pain increased each step. "Help...."
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Emmet waited around Candice's cot for a few minutes waiting for her to come back, but he decided he would just come back later. He left the flowers on her bed. As he was heading for the door, he saw another guy stumble in. He was very pail and looked to be in great pain. He grabbed him by his good side, to help support him. "Here let's take you to a cot." Emmet said to him. "We need a healer please!" Emmet yelled.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:02 pm

I looked around. No one was coming. So I decided to go to the person who was yelling and say, "I know how to stitch up or cauterize wounds but not much else. Is that what you need?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:13 pm

" thanks." Jasper mumbled. Everybody was busy that looking at them made his head hurt. Then, with half closed eyelids, he drifted to sleep.

Candice's eyes fluttered open. She was still uncomfortable. She was lying with her back to the cabins and in front of the ocean in a high tree. She sighed and got down. On her way down, a camper was there lying injured and she can't help but help. She slung his arm over her shoulder and truces back to the infirmary. As she got there, she looked around for help but all was focused on one camper. She set the poor injured boy on her last cot and found some beautiful red roses there. She smiled. Roses were her favorite. Back in Manhattan, when she was still in the orphanage, she would plant roses in the garden. The thought made her smile wider. She sat next to the camper she brought and caressed a flower while feeding the patient.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Chris's eyes slid open. Eventually a medic had come and stabilized his wounds for the moment, but it would be a couple days before he could walk, and a good while before he could consider strenuous exertion. In fact, the wounds might even worsen. After he had been healed, Chris had taken a long nap.
And now I'm awake with nothing to do, he thought. Can't check in with the cabin or anything. Heh. At least I'm alive.

Last edited by Inferno on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:12 pm

I walked into the infirmary and saw one of my campers. "Hey, Chris," I say. "How'd you end up in here. Hang on." I run to Leo. "Hey, glad to see you can help out my cabin. I'm Hale Drem, Apollo cabin leader. I'm sure there's somewhere you can help. Try with him." I point to Chris.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Chris took a breath. "Harpy hit me from behind as I was sniping in a tree. I suppose I should be thanking Apollo I haven't been sliced like lunch meat and actually managed to kill that thing. Sorry Hale-looks like I won't be attending cabin meetings for a few days, and you'll have one less sniper to cover you. Damn...did I mention I kinda feel like Prometheus when the vultures were having at him?"
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:17 pm

I put a hand on his shoulder and say, "calm yourself kid. talk slowly so I can understand what you are saying. Now, elaborate."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Chris tried to shrug, then winced. "Ah, man! Uh, last I checked, I got sliced in the shoulder and the back. There's also a lot of chicken scratches on my arms and legs-that's why they're covered in bandages as you can see. The last medic said...blood loss and flesh trauma are my biggest problems."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:23 pm

I sigh and say, "I'll stitch you up I guess," I take a dart gun from my jacket and shoot it into him. The tranquilizer should render him unconcious quickly.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Chris yawned lazily. "Always wanted to see what being tranquilized would...feel..." His eyes closed and his body went limp as the sedative took effect. Chris was out cold.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:30 pm

"Now you know," I say as he slumps, "I'm used to doing this on myself with no anaesthetic," I say to the person who had "recruited" me, "hopefully this should be easier."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:53 am

Jasper's eyes opened and all he could feel is pain. He wanted to sleep but it was useless. The pain was too much. Medics came and stitched his side and it hurt. Alot. He was a fighter but he wasn't Ares tough. He tried to sit up again and fell back on his cot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle wounds -open-
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4