Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Battle wounds -open-

Go down 
+3
Excelsior
xxEmoKadriahxx
Banana
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:44 am

[color=darkblue]" oh no you don't. you helped me so I'll return the favor." he said guiding pheonix to his cot. " We shouldve gotten help by now." he mumbled to her as he gave her some nectar.[ /color]
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:46 am

Phoenix sipped the nectar but she started fading in and out of consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:52 am

" come on. Don't give up on me now ." he said.
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:55 am

Phoenix grunted in pain, but her powers started going wonky, she turned into a shadow and then back to solid form and the room started to darken and then brighten again.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:59 am

" Pheonix?" he asked alarmed. But he didn't wait for a reply. He took the nectar and placed it in her opn mouth. " Drink that" he said soothingly.
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:00 pm

Phoenix slowly drunk the nectar and then her eyes fluttered open.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:07 pm

Chris muttered a prayer to Apollo-not only for Phoenix, but for everyone that had been hurt. "Come on, Dad. Help 'em through this. They've fought hard and deserve as much."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:13 pm

Jasper sighed in relif. " good to have you back buddie." he said. Then, his arm tinggled. He looked down and saw it heal slowly, until only a scar remained. I looked at Pheonix and it was the same as hers. I looked around to see who was doing this and caught a sight of the new kid.
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:14 pm

Phoenix sat up slowly and held her head. "Thank Apollo."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:35 pm

"Why in the world would I thank him? What did he do for me?" I ask her irritably. My wounds were bound and I was in the process of stitching them up myself. I was surprised that I hadn't fallen unconcious from my wounds earlier. I had sustained enough to kill 3 ordinary people. not the most in one day but it was close to the top. When I finish stitching up that particular wound I got a cigarette out of my jaket pocket, lit it, then threw it on the ground and crushed it with my boot. It was an annoying habit I had when I was hurt and tense like I was right now.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Jasper nodded thanks to the camper. He knew that it was his prayer that saved Pheonix and himself.

Gen's eyes fluttered open and she found her wounds in not there. She knew somebody must have healed her but she didn't know who. She tried to stand and found that she limped a little, and stumbled when she walks. She tried to walk farther more but tripped on her own feet and fell on a halfblood who had stiches over his own wounds.

Last edited by deathkid22 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:44 pm

I catch the camper as she falls, grabbing her by the collar just before she hits the ground. "Careful there eh?" I say pulling her back to her feet.

Last edited by dyingbreath-XIII on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:49 pm

Phoenix got up off of the bed and dug in her pants pocket, she pulled out a cigarette and walked outside. She lit it and took a long drag, she blew the smoke out of her mouth and looked up to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:57 pm

~dying breaht, he's a she.

" Thanks.", I said rubbing my neck. It hurted. Alot.

Pheonix went out and left Jasper in there. He sighed and trudged to the door. Being there was useless to him and he's got nowhere to go. As he walked off, he saw Pheonix lighting a cigar and he gave her one thank you nodd and a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter_Zeus

Jupiter_Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Jason peeked in the door.he walked into this place.the infirmary,they called it? it didn't matter.there were tons of people,bloodied up from battle."so this is what war is like huh? disgusting." he muttered to himself.jason walked up to girl smoking a cigarette and said "scuse' me,but do you know where the hephaestus cabin leader might be? i think i might be a son of a hephaestus." he took in a deep breath,from running so far.
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Phoenix looked at Jason, "To be honest I don't know. You new here?"
Back to top Go down
Jupiter_Zeus

Jupiter_Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Jason shook his head. "nope.i've been here for two years.see,i have this fascination with machines and forging.2 years ago i was attacked by a hellhound.the next thing i knew,i was in a chariot landing here,camp half blood.i haven't been claimed yet,so you just put one motor into another and WHAM twin motors."
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:11 pm

"Okay," Phoenix smirked, "I see now." she threw her cigarette down to the ground and stomped it out with the heel of her boot. "I'm Phoenix." she said extending her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter_Zeus

Jupiter_Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:16 pm

"Jason,Jason lightning." he shook her hand.he peered at her. "i'm guessing your...a huntress? Hmm nah...nyx! daughter of nyx.right?"
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:19 pm

"You are the first person to actually guess correct. Usually people think I'm a daughter of Ares or Hephaestus." Phoenix said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Jasper groaned loudly. He was walking in the woods to his favorite spot and he got a wound. Again. It was because a stupid hellhound crouched from behind and surprised him. He thought they were gone for Pete's sake! And now he was back to the infirmary clutching his wounded side before the bloodlost got too much.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter_Zeus

Jupiter_Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Jason tapped his head. "mind reading powers." "err,hey i know your in the middle of a war but,could you show me around?"
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:26 pm

"Hang on one second." Phoenix said to Jason before turning to Jasper and helping him inside, "What now?" She looked at his wound, "Hellhound?"
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:31 pm

"Hepheastus wouldn't give mind reading powers," I say to the camper, "That pain in the butt only gives skill in forging and limited control over fire to his unfortunate progenies. Mind reading powers... no god that I can think of. Maybe it is not greek. I met a kid in the battle, he says his father is a god called Bishamonten. Japenese god of war or some such."
Back to top Go down
Jupiter_Zeus

Jupiter_Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Jason turned to the guy. "it was a joke." jason took a defensive look at this guy,then just shrugged it off. "who's your godly parent?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle wounds -open-
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next