Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Battle wounds -open-

Go down 
+3
Excelsior
xxEmoKadriahxx
Banana
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dyingbreath-XIII

Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:43 pm

"Don't have one," I say simply. I start stitching up another wound. It was harder because it was on my right arm. But i am to a degree ambidextrous so I manage to do it without too severly hurting myself.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter_Zeus

Jupiter_Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Jason scratched his head. "then how and..why are you here?" "unless your a mortal..which would be a bit suprising.."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:51 pm

"I'm a half-blood," I say, "though I am mortal, all of us are. Just because we have celestial blood hardly stops us from dying. As the battle proved so thoroughly."
Back to top Go down
Jupiter_Zeus

Jupiter_Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Jason stared at this guy."so your telling me your just some random half-blood,with no godly parent,that's allowed to roam around camp?" "since when did half-bloods not have parents?"
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:56 pm

"Oh I have parents," I say finishing up my stitching and moving on to another wound. I counted around 27 different ones that would need this treatment. I was around halfway through. "It's just neither of them are gods. And why on earth wouldn't I be allowed to roam around camp?"
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:00 pm

"They aren't gods? Then what are you a titan's kid?" Phoenix asked.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter_Zeus

Jupiter_Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:02 pm

"well..this is a camp were people who have "godly" relatives,hades or aphrodite or hephaestus.." "so how are you a half-blood if you have no godly parents?"
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:03 pm

"To put it simply," I say, "half plus half divided by two is half. They are both half-bloods."
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:04 pm

"I got it now, who are your grandparents then?" Phoenix asked.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:06 pm

"Biggest jackasses I have ever had the displeasure of meeting," I say resentfully. I didn't like them anyway and the whole battle and the wounds that I had suffered combined with my current helping of pain did nothing to improve my mood.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Damion lied down in his cot resting. He was feeling much better, thanks to the Ambros and Apollo kid's healing abilities. His stab wound was healing fast and nicely.

Emmet walked into the infirmary with flowers in hand. He wanted to find Candice, and see if she was okay. He didn't know what kind of flowers she liked, so he picked some red roses for her. He was surprised to see an empty cot, instead of her. "Where is she?" he asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter_Zeus

Jupiter_Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:11 pm

"I get it now.so how's this battle doing anyway?" is it over? how many people died? who was the best in battle? who lead the charge? was there any old enemies?" jason had a ton of questions he flung at this "half-blood".
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:12 pm

"battles over," I say, "don't know the body count. I probably was the best in all humility. There was no charge other than my suicide charge to the enemy core. And as for old enemies? None that I am aware of."
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:15 pm

"Wow, you're modest." Phoenix said sarcastically, "I wasn't really paying attention, all I know is that I got some nasty gashes."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:17 pm

"Even in all modesty I have to say my body count was probably highest.There was another kid, the Bishamonten progeny, that was really good. But I still raked up more kills most likely." I explain.
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:18 pm

"What was your body count?" Phoenix asked.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:20 pm

"Don't know the exact number, I was kinda... berserk for most of it. Hundreds definently, possible a thousand or more. Mostly small fries but I downed some of the larger buggers too. I even got the general and his two lieutenants." I say remembering what I could.
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:22 pm

"I was too busy watching other peoples backs, especially the members of my sqaudrant. I mostly downed the big ones, I know I killed at least six harpies and three hellhounds. So my body count definitely ain't as high."
Back to top Go down
Jupiter_Zeus

Jupiter_Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Jason quietly listened to the conversation quietly.he then said too himself "war is sickening..i hate war.only brings destruction and death to whoever is in the path of it." jason stood up. "i'm gonna go sneak into hephaestus cabin.i've got weapons too make." he started to walk out of thr door,but a hammer symbol appeared above his head."what in the name of zeus...?! i've..finally been claimed?!"
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:28 pm

Phoenix looked over and smile, "I guess you have. Would you like me to show you around camp now?"
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:29 pm

"Pity it has to be by him though," I say, "and war is horrible but that doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. And when it does you have to fight or you will die."
Back to top Go down
Jupiter_Zeus

Jupiter_Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:38 pm

jason turned,and then he looked at Phoenix"Sure." he then turned right to the unnamed kid he was listening too earlier,like a robot. "umm,i didn't get your name.."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:39 pm

"Leonidas," I say politely, "But please, call me Leo." I extend my hand, "and what is your name if I may ask."
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Phoenix just stood back and stayed silent as she waited for Jason.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter_Zeus

Jupiter_Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Jason shook leo's hand. "lightning,jason lightning." he walked towards the door.he tapped his head and said "keep in touch.i might need you in the future." "c'mon phoenix,let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle wounds -open-
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next