Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!

Go down 
+17
Banana
Colby
selene
maddie ☹
Luccy
Sonic
Scarlett O'Hara
dyingbreath-XIII
Baby Lex
Angel
Excelsior
Gazimu
E.Man
tethys
jehowell
Bre Bre
Dan
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
jehowell

Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:33 pm

Damion could still hear the battle raging on. Opening his eyes, he found himself floating over his body. He asked himself if was dead, but then he noticed his body was still breathing. "W-when I fell... unconscious, I m-must of acti... activated my ability." he stuttered out loud, but of course no one could hear him. He was in a invisible ghost like state now. He hoped someone would find his body and take it to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:34 pm

"TOBIAS!WAKE UP BEFORE I..." I don't like the next words I said,so I'll let you use your imagination.He woke up instantly,and screamed at me.

"I KILLED A PERSON!" How could he be so insensitive!I couldn't take this!Why would he threaten me like that!

I got up,taking out more monsters,but I was growing tired.There were so many of them,but only a few of us.100 of us maybe,and thousands of them.How could we ever win?

I took out a enemy demigod with my scythe and took his.Wielding double scythes,I took out tons of monsters.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:34 pm

I trip a enemy demigod, I knew I was supposed to kill him, but he was a demigod like me,
how could I kill him, I stab him and quickly look away, I walk away and stab a hellhound, I watch with satisfaction as it disentegrates.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:42 pm

I keep screaming.How insensitive!I wanted to kill Ray!How could he do this!

"Tobias.Now.Get up.And fight."

"Uhhh Ray?"

"WHAT?!"

"Behind you." I squeaked.

I turned around and got knocked over by an enemy demi-god.I couldn't get up.I'd lost to much blood.I couldn't heal myself,either.

I killed the demigod.It felt good that time."Healer!We need to get this kid to the infirmary!"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:45 pm

I jumped out of my battle with a giant and saw a camper fall. I saw another halfblood groan in pain and raised his sword. " no you don't!" I said and blocked his attack. I banged the tilt of my sword on his head and he collapsed. I was beginning to feel a little relieved when I saw more monsters comming. A blue giant began walking to me and I could see a grin on his face and bet he was already planning my death. I used a finger at him to say come on. And he charged. I side stepped but he grabbed my leg and swung me around like a rag doll. He let go and I fell in a tree. I groaned in pain and slid down, realizing my leg was twisted in a weird angle. My vision danced with black spots and I wanted to black out. And the past thing I saw was the giant grinning again and charging me undefended.

I was in the battle, swinging my sword crazily while trying to grow thorn bushes and healing berries for the campers to get help from. A monster avoided my swing and attacked leaving my unguarded back defensless. It kicked me and I fell on all fours, my sword falling somewhre near. It charged again and gripped my sword and swung as it was in range. "Bye!" I said teasingly and it desintegrated. My energy was slipping and I tried my best to not pass out. I went to a near camper, which I think was an Aphrodite kid or something and asked a favor.
" Can you help me?" I asked stumbleing, " Can youhelp me while I plant more defences?"

I wasn't the best archer in camp but at least I can aim. I saw an abandon bow and arrow ontop of Zeus' fist and began shooting the monster that were overpowering other campers, which was everywhere. After a while of aiming, an enemy halfblood sneaked from behind and slashed my arm. Cursing, I grabbed my sword with my right hand, which wasn't a good idea because I was lefthanded, and battled him off. A little later, the halfblood tripped and fell of Zeus' fist but grabbe my shirt and I fell with him to my death.

Last edited by deathkid22 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:45 pm

I lunged at an enemy demigod. He deflected it with such percision that I almost fell off balance. I hacked, slashed, thrusted, you name it. It wasn't getting through to this guy. He slashed at me, but luckily I blocked it just in time. After that, he kicked me in the stomache, and I fell flat on my back. He put with sword to my throat. I thought I was done for. Until...

I came in! I snuck behind him and stabbed him in the back. "Take that!" I shouted. I helped Melina up from the ground. "Are you okay?"

"Fine," I replied.

I heard a loud roar behind me. "Well, that's my cew. Don't die!"
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:51 pm

My sword was a tool of destruction on this battlefield. I let them rush me and as the approached close I let out a slash so fast my sword didn't seem to move at all. Then they all fell to the ground. I approached the center of the site I had seen earlier. There was a single kid amongst a mountain of bodies. I do not rush over. He was injured but he seemed to simply shrug off the wounds and pain. If he could do that I saw no need to help. I cut down the monsters that came at me. That was how I would help.

I finally see reinforcements arrive. A single kid. Not enough to risk a move back to the front lines but hopefully enough to help me stave off these enemies. I felt a rush of power from an unseen source. I knew who it was though. I would not die today. The only god I ever prayed to was the only one to answer my prayer. My grandparents tried to kill me. Only the god of the dead had ever saved me.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:53 pm

"Someone!Healer!I need someone to help Ray!" I yell,protecting Ray from any enemies.

I fight some more monsters,but I'm growing tired.We were gonna fail!No wait,I couldn't think that!

I wielded my scythes crazily,destroying all the monsters in my path.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:57 pm

I gather my strength and pray to my mother. I prepare to cast my most devastating spell. I sap the energy from the trees around me. They wither as their life is drained from them. I continue gathering energy from the grass, the ground, and the forest for 10 minutes before my eyes glow pure blue with sheer power. I scream an incantation and lunge into the fray, transforming before the eyes of my peers. I change into a large blue dragon and start incinerating everything in my path. Clawing out the innards of giants and cyclopses and burning the hellhounds to ashes. It is over in a minute though. I give a final swing of my tail as I collapse, regaining my regular form. I made sure to be in the midst of allies though. I was done for this battle but I wasn't dead yet.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:57 pm

Jordan and Jason quickly ran through the battlefield. "It looks like we still keeping them back." Jason said to his brother, hopefulness in his tone.

"For now that is." Jordan replied. They continued forward, until they found who they were looking for. Jordan though Melina even with the grime and monster dust over her, which caused a pang of jealousy to course through him.

As they ran up to her, Jason called out "Melina!" to get her attention. Once face to face with her, Jason said "Your boyfriend is the infirmary now. He should be fine though."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:00 pm

OOC:So... Dan... when does this end? when you say it does or is there something that needs to happen first?
Back to top Go down
E.Man

E.Man

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:00 pm

I wake up from my little "nap" in the battlefield, still a ton of rampaging and arrows flying everywhere. "I once again scream, "MEDIC!" I try to move my legs, but they were still paralyzed. "I'm surprised I wasn't stabbed in my sleep yet." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:02 pm

I finished stabbing a cyclops in the stomache. I watched it collapse and disinegrate in front of me. I turned in the direction that my name was called. "Kai? He's in the infirmary?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:04 pm

Harrison ran to the young boy protecting his friend. He thought it was quite admirable of him. Just before reaching him, he took out a hell hound trying to sneak up on them. "I'll take your friend to the Infirmary." He said to Tobias.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:07 pm

I slash at a draecena, and stab it's underbelly. I watch it disintegrate, then I cry out in pain, an enemy demigod had stabbed me in the side. I stab him angrily. I clutch my side and lean against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:08 pm

I finally reached the the battle field after taking Kai to the infirmary. I fired a few arrows at enemy demigods. From the corner of my eye, I saw Sandro lying on the floor paralyzed. I rushed to his side and picked him up. "Everything is going to be okay. I'll take you to the infirmary."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:08 pm

~can someone help my ocs?

I didn't know what happened but the halfblood I asked a favor from didn't help. I think he didn't understand me. Even I didn't hear my voice. From the distance, I saw a halfblood passed out and a blue giant was charging her. " No!" I screamed. The monster stopped mid charged and looked around, confused. I then took it for my advantage. I grew large vines on the monsters feet and it yelled in protest. He grabbed a club nearby and threw it to me, wounding my leg, but it wasn't enough to kill me. The more it protested, the faster the vines grew until it was no more than a large vine sculpture. I limpted to the fallen camper and yelled, " Help, we need a healer here!" I mumbled at first but then yelled as I took the sickly white shade if the camper.

I didn't know how but I was till concious after the fall. I looked down and saw that the other halfblood had broken my fall and now he was broken. Dead in fact.
I felt sicky sticky liquid from my arm and head but the pain didn't register. I saw more monsters comming in. But no more back up comming in. The more we kill, the more they come. So this is what the war really is. But still, we need to protect the camp. I wasn't cowardly but I wasn't also capable to fight so I crawled myself near a tree and slumped down, waiting for a miracle that someone would find me and help. But my eyes closed for a while and I hoped for a painless dream.
[b]

Last edited by deathkid22 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:09 pm

"Thanks." I say and rush back into the fighting.

I fought tons more monsters,but I was so tired out.

I decapitated a hellhound with my double scythes.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:10 pm

"Yeah" Jason repeated. "We got him there, and Alex is treating him for his arm. He will be alright though."

Jordan tightened his grip around around their staff. Now he felt guilty about feeling jealous.

After turning his Axe back into a small swiss army knife, Harrison grabbed Ray and threw him over his shoulder. He quickly ran in the direction of the imfirmary

Last edited by jehowell on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:11 pm

I hear Kristen cry out in pain and let off one of my last shots in that direction. Hoping for blind luck to guide it to it's target. Against all odds it does, shattering the spine of the demigod that attacked her. As my attention is focused on that though an enemy comes and slashes at me. The blade cuts deep and he prepares for the kill shot when his blade splits in two as the only other kid here sliced him in half like he did his sword. The wound bleeds but I feel no pain. I was blooddrunk and angry. Pure adrenaline flowed through my veins.
OOC @Deathkid22: don't feel bad. My character has needed help since page 2 and nobody has come. I had to help him with another of my characters. and they still need help.

Last edited by dyingbreath-XIII on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:12 pm

Lisha ran off, in worry. She knew she would never be able to stand the guilt of hurting someone on her own side. She had a few close calls, but she wouldn't risk it. She decided to make use of herself at the infirmary.

Mickey was still in battle. She fought bravely, slashing at any monster in her path. Fear swelled through her, but it just made her want to kill the opponents more. After a while, she got more tired, and it became gradually harder to destroy the enemies. Running, she ran straight into an enemy demigod. If she murdered him, she would live with the guilt, but if she didn't she would die. Without any time to spare, she stuck her dagger through the enemy's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:14 pm

I kept fighting,but I was tiring even more.How could we win?

[color=darkblue]I kept fighting,but I was stabbed in the throat once again,but I was to far away for anyone to notice."AHH!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:17 pm

"That's good," I said. I noticed Jordan tighten his grip on their staff. "What's wrong?" I asked.

With my blade still sticking out of my staff, I slashed at a cretan bull, and watched as it's fell to the floor. The monster disinegrated. I charged at another cyclops. It let out a loud rawr. My mom was the goddess of magic, so I thought it was time for me to use some of my power. I climbed up a near by tree and jumped on to the cyclops' shoulder. "I got your nose," I said as I dislocated it's nose from it's face. It touched it's face in confusion, and I stabbed my blade right through his head. "Gotcha."
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:19 pm

Damion left his wounded but still alive body behind, hopping someone would take care of it. He floated to a nearby enemy demigod. Putting his hand through the guy, Damion willed himself into the man's body. His ghostly form dematerialized as he possessed the enemy demigod. Turning the body around, he charged at a confused cyclops. It felt weird using a sword, but he quickly slayed it.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:20 pm

I crawl away from the monsters,clutching my throat.I was going to die.Nobody to save me now.I just wanted to say goodbye to Noah before I died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next