Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Search Begins [ANGEL]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

The Search Begins [ANGEL] Empty
PostSubject: The Search Begins [ANGEL]   The Search Begins [ANGEL] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:27 pm

l l l

"Don’t you just love lighting things on fire?"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

« T Y L E R . C O N N O R . B L A Z I N G »

Tyler sat by the edge of the lake, tossing a small pebble in his hand. He waiting for it to begin smoldering before he chucked it into the lake. Tyler enjoyed watching steam rise from the water, although it was strangely eerie.

When the pebble started to smolder, Tyler tosses it into the lake, watching it skip meekly twice before sinking. While watching the dark pebble sink in the clear water, he saw something glimmer off to the side of where the pebble was sinking. He frowned, curious as to what it was. While he knew there usually was an abundance of old pictures, necklaces, and watches galore that were thrown into the lake from the millions of demigods that had been coming to camp for eons, Tyler had never really paid attention to any particular object he noticed whenever he came here.

This one, however, caught his attention. Its glimmer was reflecting strangely against the water's surface, as if it was merely a mirage. However, Tyler knew better. Unfortunately, he also knew that he couldn't swim so far beneath the surface of the water, nor could he hold his breath for so long. Still, something pulled him towards the object, whatever it was.

Tyler was distracted when he heard footsteps approaching closer to him. He pulled his eyes from the strange glow in the water and noticed Carly walking towards.
"Hey, Carly," he greeted her, waving. "Would you mind helping me out with something?" Tyler inquired, a curious glint in his hazel eyes. He turned around, trying to find where the glimmering object had gone, only to not be able to find it again. Tyler frowned, peering intently at where he thought he saw the object last, but to no avail.

l l l

» I guess this is a good jump starter. xD «
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins [ANGEL]   The Search Begins [ANGEL] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:37 pm

The Search Begins [ANGEL] Car
C A R L Y || [carls] || S I M M I N S ;; Thaumas.

Carly took in the scent of the water that floated through the crisp, morning air. It was a beautiful day. The sun has risen into the sky, the birds were chirping etc. etc. She had always loved the mornings. Most campers were still asleep, so it was a time for her to have some peace and quiet before all of the face suckers filled the beach and lake. Carly was wearing a flowy teal shirt and various accessories. She had removed her shoes and was enjoying the feeling of the water on her feet. She wasn't currently using her ability to not get wet under water. It tires her out to do that, since the ability doesn't come naturally to her. So in cases like this, she lets down the shield and simply gets wet. The bottoms of her jeans were soaked by now, but she didn't care. Carly kicked at the water, letting her thoughts drift. Like always, her mind floated about to the usual topics. Will, who often entered her mind now. Carly touched the silver seahorse necklace he had given her with a smile. She wore it everyday now. Carly, once again, let hr thoughts drift. This time they went to her father. How was he doing? Was he okay? Carly shook her head. 'I'm sure he's fine..' she thought with a sad sigh. Stupid Zeus...enforcing those no contact rules... Carly had always hated them. They denied her contact to her with her only known parent. Once again, Carly wondered about her mother. Who was she? Was she alive. Carly sighed, deciding that it wasn't important to bother herself. She was snapped out of her trance by a familiar voice.
When she heard her name, she turned to see Tyler. She knew him briefly, but wasn't very close. "Hey Tyler...what's up?" she asked, strolling towards him. As if on cue, Carly felt a tingling in her gut. 'I know this feeling..' she thought. Carly turned her gaze to the water. "There's something out there...isn't there?" she asked, turning her gaze back to Tyler. Her deep blue eyes glistened with excitement and adventure. 'I wonder what it is...it doesn't feel like the normal watches and jewelry..' she thought anxiously.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30236621
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins [ANGEL]   The Search Begins [ANGEL] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:21 pm

l l l

"Don’t you just love lighting things on fire?"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

« T Y L E R . C O N N O R . B L A Z I N G »

Tyler got up slowly and dusted off the sand coating his blackened-with-soot jeans. He was wearing a light-weight sweatshirt with dark purple and white stripes on it and his CHB shirt underneath. He took out some pieces of mechanics he found in his pocket and fiddled with them idly.

Tyler nodded when Carly mentioned there being "something" out in the waters. "Yeah. I noticed it when a rock was drifting towards it in the water. It was definitely bright, but now I can't see it anymore." He said, feeling downtrodden for losing sight of it.

Tyler perked up at a realization. He had forgotten who Carly was, or who Carly's father was, in the least. "Thaumas." I muttered, a grin appearing on my face. "Hey, you think you can swim out there and find that thing, whatever it was?" Tyler asked Carly. He was almost positive it was something that he could work on. His hands had been idle most of the time these days, and he was dying to work on something.

He turned around once more, facing the Lake. Tyler thought he saw that glimmer again, but soon lost it in the sun's light reflecting on the water. "Really, Apollo?" He muttered, agitated. Tyler pointed to wear he saw the glimmer last, or at least where he thought he saw it.
"It's all the way out there. You'll spot a flat rock right near it at the bottom." Tyler told Carly. He suspected she could find it, being a daughter of Thaumas.

l l l
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins [ANGEL]   The Search Begins [ANGEL] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:07 pm

The Search Begins [ANGEL] Car
C A R L Y || [carls] || S I M M I N S ;; Thaumas.

Carly listened to him speak before she nodded her head. "Yes, I can sense where it is.." she murmured. It was a power sensation she was getting from whatever this thing was. She hesitated a moment before she stepped into the water. She had her shield up now, so she remained generally dry. However, she could only remain like that for so long.
Carly waded into the water, walking towards the area the sensation was coming from. When it was deep enough for her to actually swim, she took a deep breath and started under the water. It was cloudy, nothing like the water she had been in in more tropical areas. However, she didn't need to see very well to know where this..thing was.
Carly kept swimming until she found the source of their curiosity. It was a sword. It was old, rather rusted and double-edged. Carly frowned, pulling the sword off of the spot it had settled in. 'Why would this be here?' she thought, turning the sword over in her hand.
Carly swam to the surface and started towards shore. She released her shield as she stepped onto solid ground, letting her pant legs get wet without much of a care. "I found out what it was.." she said, holding the sword up for Tyler to see.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30236621
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins [ANGEL]   The Search Begins [ANGEL] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins [ANGEL]
Page 1 of 1