Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Mischief Begins :Private:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

The Mischief Begins :Private: Empty
PostSubject: The Mischief Begins :Private:   The Mischief Begins :Private: I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Connor walked in and opened the door for Scarlett being a gentleman. He waited to see what her reaction would be like...
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Mischief Begins :Private:   The Mischief Begins :Private: I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:35 pm

I smile as he holds the door open for me, I walk inside the Apollo Cabin and look around " Pretty cool " I say looking around
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Mischief Begins :Private:   The Mischief Begins :Private: I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Connor grinned as he saw her smile his smile widened when she complimented it.
''I know right'' He said with a happy smile on his face. He started to lead her to his room.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Mischief Begins :Private:   The Mischief Begins :Private: I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:42 pm

I follow him as he leads me to his room, it was a nice cabin and definitely fit the Apollo kids hobbies and personalities which was the whole point of the decoration for the cabins.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Mischief Begins :Private:   The Mischief Begins :Private: I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Connor flicked on his light to reveal an Xbox 360 a laptop a wide screen tv and a couch with a mini fridge.He waited for the girls reaction he hoped that they would be in awe...
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Mischief Begins :Private:   The Mischief Begins :Private: I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:42 pm

-4 sentences, guys. Thank you!-
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Mischief Begins :Private:   The Mischief Begins :Private: I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:44 pm

OOC: Sorry im usually good on this i posted these at nighttime.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Mischief Begins :Private:   The Mischief Begins :Private: I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:36 pm

" How pretty high tech, but not as high tech as the Khione cabin " I say hiding a smile, the Khione cabin was pretty awesome, we had two Amazon Kindles and an Ipad and I had a Mac air laptop, Xbox three sixty kinect and a Wii so I was always entertained on a rainy day or whenever I was bored
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Mischief Begins :Private:   The Mischief Begins :Private: I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Connors eyebrows raised '' could i you know wait never mind its stupid i really shouldnt get you in trouble.'' He shook his head at his stupidity what did he think he was doing asking this girl to show him her cabin and maybe getting her in trouble. He couldnt do that he hardly even knew her at all.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Mischief Begins :Private:   The Mischief Begins :Private: I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:10 pm

I Laugh " I could show you my cabin if you want no one really cares but my cabin is really cold since my mom is the goddess of snow and the floor is super slippery because of melted snow " I say smiling
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Mischief Begins :Private:   The Mischief Begins :Private: I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Connors eyes opened ''Really aw thanks and umm i can heat myself if needed.'' He said trying to contain his excitement. What a nice thing for her to do because she could get in big trouble as he could but Connor usually got out of trouble easily. It was probably because he had been here so long and he was going to college in a couple years so people wanted to have good memories.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Mischief Begins :Private:   The Mischief Begins :Private: I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:48 pm

-Sorry to interupt, but I understand! Just a little reminder, I guess.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mischief Begins :Private:   The Mischief Begins :Private: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mischief Begins :Private:
Page 1 of 1