Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!

Go down 
+17
Banana
Colby
selene
maddie ☹
Luccy
Sonic
Scarlett O'Hara
dyingbreath-XIII
Baby Lex
Angel
Excelsior
Gazimu
E.Man
tethys
jehowell
Bre Bre
Dan
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:53 am

~I left two ocs in battle:p

I felt weak but i tried to open my eyes. The battle had faded and only the remains of fallen others were left. I fought hard to not fait again with blood lost and pian. And before I was suck into the darkness, I was able to yell for help. And I slumped back to the tree, drifting to sleep.

"Help" I said as I trudge to the infirmary leaving blood tracks in my path. My head won't stop bleeding and my arm had green poison in it. It hurt badly to move but I cannot stay there and be eaten. With my last ounce of energy, I pushed myself and collapsed near the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:20 am

Renae looked in the forest for wounded campers. She peered around a tree and found a girl. Renae rushed towards the girl. She asked, "Are you okay? I have to get you to the infirmary right away. Wait are you my sister?" Renae but an arrow into her quiver and put her bow away. She picked up the wounded girl and started jogging to the infirmary as fast as she could. She had to stop to take a breath a couple of times, since she was still a little depressed about losing two of her friends at the last battle. Luckily none of her friends were fighting in this one. One was in bed rest, one was making weapons for back-up and the other was healing with her. A hell hound got in Renae's way. She set down her sister and took out her bow and notched three arrows. She shot them all at once and watched as the hell hound obviously already wounded disinegrated into dust. Renae picked up the girl and jogged into the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:47 am

Mickey was clashing with an dracaena. The dracaena was holding a sword, and that was to its advantage. It hit Mickey a few times, leaving cuts and scratches. It seemed to be more experienced, and it was a tough match. In the end, it fled away from camp. Mickey took a closer look, and realized that all the enemies were retreating. One more win for Camp Half-Blood, she thought. Seeing the demigods starting to leave the war, she followed them off the battlefield.

Before she was off the battlefield, something caught her eye. An unconscious camper, laying against a tree. Without any hesitation, she ran for the girl. Movies make it look so easy, where the hero dramatically picks up the unconscious person and leaves or something. Ya, well, in real life, picking up a what? 100 pound girl?-- Wasn't so easy. It took around a half an hour to drag her to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:57 am

"I would,Halo,but I am a nobody." I say truthfully.I felt bad for her.FFor a oment,I forgot about Antonio's death in her sadness.Life sucked,as Kai would put it.

I ran back toward the battle.I had to fight.To avenge Antonio.Then I realized they were retreating.I walked back,heading to infirmary to check on Kai.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:21 pm

"I guess being a milloniar 12year old doesn't let me have that. I am so sorry Noah I keep rambling on." I was hurting formyself and Noah i would try to fight harder than mortles. Noah needed me now more than ever.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:29 pm

I shrug."Your not rambling.I know how you feel.I haven't had a good life,so I get that feeling all the time.I feel for you.I really do." I was being truthful.I felt bad for her.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:33 pm

I hug him full time. I needed him more than i needed anyone else. "I don't know what i would do with out you." Then I noticed We needed each other. We were ment to be. I could see that. It was like my eyes were opened for the frist time.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:36 pm

I smiled at Halo.We were there for eachother,cheering eachother up after something bad.I was so happy about this.She made feel a bit better.I would always miss Antonio,but it was nice to have Halo alive.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:42 pm

I smiled up at him. I looked a little better but sadness were filling up my eyes. I knew even though Antonio was gone and nothing would be the same. We would be there. I would let Antonio know i was there for Noah throught the good and the bad.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:44 pm

I didn't know what to say.Instead of saying anything,I hugged Halo.I was happy she was alive.I would have to think that instead of being overupset.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:51 pm

I noticed we were some of the only ones here. "We should get going. its time to rest who know when the next Battle would be." I break away and take his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:53 pm

I nodded.I started walking forward.This wasn't a happy battle.Not in the least.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:57 pm

I walk along side of him. Leaving the place where many people died. It was time to sleep. I could feel the wearness as i walk.OCC: me and Sonic is done here right?
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:58 pm

OOC:halo yeah we are done here
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:31 pm

~ Alright everyone. The Battle's dying down now, and the monsters have retreating. Please continue any RPs in the Infirmary. (: I'll be closing this back up until the next Battle. Hope you all had fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9