Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!

Go down 
+17
Banana
Colby
selene
maddie ☹
Luccy
Sonic
Scarlett O'Hara
dyingbreath-XIII
Baby Lex
Angel
Excelsior
Gazimu
E.Man
tethys
jehowell
Bre Bre
Dan
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
jehowell

Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:45 pm

"Yeah, no problem." Jordan replied. They each grabbed an arm, and slung Kai over their back, so his head rested between theirs. They quickly headed off to the infirmary.

OOC: I just noticed that. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:45 pm

I fought with a cyclops,trying to see through my bloody face.I wasn't going to die.If I did,I would die fighting.I needed to protect the camp.

I backed away from the dead body."Why?Why did I do this?Why did I have to kill?" I couldn't take it.I didn't want to be a killer!

"Antonio!" I kneeled beside my brother,pulling the knife from his throat."You can't die!No! You can't!You can't!"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:46 pm

I run over and assess the damage. "Shit..." I mutter. I pick him up and start to carry him towards the imfirmary. "You'll be okay. Promise."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:46 pm

Feeling my energy drain I start to borrow energy from the trees and people around me. The people here were cowards who were just avoiding the fight. I was actually helping. They didn't need it as much as I did.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:47 pm

"Come on guys, he needs to be treated at the infirmary ASAP," I said. "I've got some herbs in my pouch that'll help." I walked with the twins as they held on to the kid all the way to the infirmary.

OOC: It's okay. Sonic, new topic with Kai at the infirmary?
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:49 pm

Parker and Aaron had went to work, a hellhound leaped at Aaron, but Parker rolled under it and slashed its paw, and Aaron jumped over its mouth and stabbed it in the back, killing it instantly.
-------------------------------------------
Aaron smiled and gave a highfive to Parker, then two enemy Demigods jumped out from behind some rocks and attacked, they both had spears, but they were good, Aaron dodged and swiped aside a spear, then launched a ball of darkness at the demigod, sending him sprawling, clipping the rocks with his leg as he shot away. His leg was probably broken now, among other things when he hit the ground.
-------------------------------------------
Kris saw a demigod in trouble, the enemy demigod had him pushing back, so he ran towards the duel, slashing a Cyclops in the leg on the way by, luckily, it disintegrated, and did not pursue him. He reached the battle and jumped in, deflecting an attack with his sword, he knocked over the enemy demigod, and went to strike, but another one stabbed him with a spear from the side, he turned, enraged, and sliced open the demigod's chest, then threw his sword into the leg of the other, causing intense pain and pinning the demigod to the ground, then he fell on his side, dying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:51 pm

I fight on. My grenades were gone, my ammo was depleted, my magnum was the only gun with bullets left. I had fired only twice more leaving my with 3 more shots. They had gone to help kill two lieutenant demigod's. But I was weakening. They continued the onslaught. My wounds grew deeper. I needed reinforcements soon.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:51 pm

OOC:yes.

"ANTONIO!I WON'T LET YOU DIE!"

"It's gonna happen,Noah.Let happen..." I tell him,blood rushing from my mouth.

"IM NOT A KILLER!" I yelled at the enemy's dead body,Tears in my eyes.Why me?I didn't want to ever be a killer!

I take out 3 harpies with my arrows,going through all three.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Hearing my name, I glance back and see Ollie coming towards me. That's was my near fatal mistake. I felt a wrenching pain in my shoulder and cried out in pain. An enemy demigod had stabbed me. My blood leaked down my arm from the wound in my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:54 pm

Using my newfound energy I quickly heal the wounds of one of the fighters (antonio) who had another leaning over him, apparently greiving. The wounds were easy to heal and he hadn't lost to much blood so he should be able to fight again immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:56 pm

OOC:i was trying to let hm die.

Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:57 pm

I roundhouse kick the enemy demigod and stab him in the back, I look around, it seemed as if monsters just kept appearing. I sigh and stab a draecena
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:57 pm

OOC: the greiving part was confusing. Still... I healed him. Let him live so Noah won't be alone.
Back to top Go down
E.Man

E.Man

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:00 pm

OOC: Wait, am I being taken to the infirmary? Sorry. I really don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:01 pm

I smiled,then got up,clutching my scythe.I still felt pain,even if the wounds were gone.

I looked releived,then began to fight some more.

I wiped the blood from my face,fighting the cyclops more.

I'M NOT A KILLER!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:02 pm

~ Kristen, again. Four sentences please.

Tyler streaked past all the monsters, leaving a trail of ash behind him. He was still in pain from his last encounter, but it was a dull pain now, no harm done, really. He chuckled to himself as he blasted monsters here and there, reducing them to a pile of ash. That is, until he saw Cody. His face turned into a mixture of horror as he flew towards Cody, pausing at his side. He looked for the accuser, and found a lone boy sitting with his head cocked sideways, focusing on something behind Tyler... it was Adam Affliction.

~ Oooh! Adam and his step brother going at it! Anticipation...

Adam was perched on a tree, having a mental fight with his evil step brother. Not your typical day. He felt light stabs of pain prickling his back, and then he forced more power into his brother, and it went back and forth like that, both of their heads cocked to one side, both of their eyes locked on each other, and both of them sitting in the middle of someplace obvious and yet no one attacked them. Not even monsters. They knew the brothers would take them down in a few short moments. Adam, without taking his eyes off of his brother, flitting down the tree, not losing his concentration. He walked dazedly towards his step brother, still intent on the pain he was inflicting. They were both going at it mentally hard. But neither one was cracking. However, Adam was older, so he could crack sooner... and that's exactly what he did. When he saw Cody and Tyler close to his step brother he panicked slightly, and lost his concentration for the first time in years. And then everything blacked out.

Last edited by Dan on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:03 pm

I carfully wait with a nod to Lex I looked down as a ice dude walkd underneath us I gave a large sigh and jumped stright down I threw my lasso out and it tightened on the guys neck mini blade spicks flew out and tightened around the monster's neck I held on about at it's back then I jumped again ten feet to the ground the rope cut the monster's head off and it disolved into gloden dust. I grapped long rope and started to rope up more monsters.

I kept a lookout over the front line keeping my silver eyes fouced on anything or body that needed a little help often shooting arrows at monsters when they were distracted. I frowned as I looked over the scene I noticed that girl, Colby, she did not look like she was in the best situation with a wolf headed monster. (Lexis)

Right now I was lying on my back underneath some retarded looking monster. And the worst part. it was drooling. It took me a few moments before I realized somthing, I ducked down into it's shadow's and pop gone I reappered in the tree above. A few arrows zoomed past my face into the monster's head and it fell to dust. I gave a thumbs up and jumped down. Looking for anouther oppinet.

I was closer to the front of the the battle a bronze spear swished through the air and struck a hellhound in the neck and volts of eletricaty flowed into it and it fell to dust, as I turned around a Echidna rised a sword to me I clashed my spear into hers and blocked her stikes. Suddenly a dagger was sticking out of it forhead the echidna looked up crosseye'd and then fell to dust. I looked up at the guy I smiled and nodded once to Jason before returning to fight.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:06 pm

Damion was still in his duel with the demigod. He tucked and rolled to avoid another slash from his sword. Popping up, he slashed with his claws, and managed to finally nail him in the chest. The demigod fell to th ground bleeding out. Damion was about to finish him off when he noticed someone or thing behind him. He unfortunately was too slow to doge. The enemy's sword was stabbed him, entering through the bottom right of his back, and out his stomach. Damion fell to the ground unconscious.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:10 pm

I was weakening. Fatigue started to overcome me as I realized that no reinforcements would come. I would die. But I had died before, it was not too painful. I mutter a prayer of acceptance to the only god I ever respected and continue fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:11 pm

I kicked an enemy demigod,plunging my sword into his throat.He wouldn't be moving ever again.
I plunged toward the monsters.I swung my swords and knives everywhere.
I swung my scythe everywhere.
I faint.I couldn't be a killer,it was just to much.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:15 pm

I wiped away my tears and stood up. I hope Kai is okay, I thought. I regained myself and stood up. A phoenix came hurdling at me. I quickly dodged it, and climbed up a tree. Once I reached the top, I jumped down and let out and Ancient Greek war cry, and hacked. It disinegrated.

'Take this!" I screamed as pelted a hellhound on the head with imperial gold staff. I swung my staff so that the bottom was facing upwards. A blade popped out of the bottom, so I swung it at the hellhound, and it disinegrated at my feet.

A circle of harpies formed around me. "Not the best idea," I remarked quite cheerfully. They fluttered their wings as if they were trying to blow me away. "Well, if you say so," I said in a bubbly and giddy voice. I formed a circle of fire exactly where the harpies where standing. They became transparent in the fire, but quickly fell to ashes.

Okay, I'm not like regular Aphrodite kids, so I was completly anhilating everything in my path. I came face to face with an empousa. I slashed my stgyian iron dagger at it's wrist. Then, I lunged at it's stomache, and like all monsters, it disinegrated.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:22 pm

A hellhound came toward me.I rushed toward it,but it rushed me over.I fell to the ground.I was not going to be beat by a hellhound!I stabbed it upwards.It disentgrated all over my face."Ewww monster dust!"

I took down the cyclops,then rushed toward an empousa. those things were ugly.

I ran over to Tobias.He knocked himself out.He really didn't like to kill.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:22 pm

I run closer towards the middle of the chaos, stabbing any thing that comes close to me,I grab my extra dagger
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:24 pm

~You have to post at least four sentences.~
Back to top Go down
E.Man

E.Man

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:25 pm

I just continue sitting there useless, and paralyzed, until an enemy demigod comes up to me. I simply say, "Hi, I'm paralyzed, help me here," Instead of actually helping me, the enemy thrusted his sword right for my arm. I rolled over and swung my hammer with all the force I had, hit the demigod in the knee, and I passed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next