Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!

Go down 
+17
Banana
Colby
selene
maddie ☹
Luccy
Sonic
Scarlett O'Hara
dyingbreath-XIII
Baby Lex
Angel
Excelsior
Gazimu
E.Man
tethys
jehowell
Bre Bre
Dan
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:28 pm

I run in ready to fight my soword was in hand and knife in my arm patch and bow and 24 arrows on my back. I run towards a Hell hound my wolf comes to my side as i fight it.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:29 pm

"I need to get you to the infirmary." I said to the girl.She looked hurt."Healer!" I yelled.Nobody else would die.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:31 pm

I hear the cry and i finnish off the Hell hound and run , "Halo daughter of Apollo, Star!!" I yell out form my silver doe which come running to me, "I'll take care of her"
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:31 pm

Emmet was completely speechless. The Demeter kid was an incredible fighter; if they survived, he thought, he would have to get her number. Focusing back on the battle, he quickly grabbed the seemingly young demigod, Chilaili. He rushed to the Infirmary to drop her off.

Damion heard a voice yell out to him. His body had lost a lot of blood, but he had enough strength to yell out, "I-I'm here." He weakly lifted his left arm in the air, trying to get her attention, wherever she was.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:33 pm

"Thanks." I think about the casulties so far.Antonio's death,Ray's bloodied face and broken leg,Kai's shattered arm,Nothing was going right.

I realize grieving will do nothing.I wanted revenge.I started taking down every monster that comes anywhere near me.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:34 pm

I slash at an enemy demigod, I stop unsure if I should keep going. I stumble on a tree root and fall awkardly on my ankle. I try to stand and my ankle crumples under the preassure , I fall and cry out in pain.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:34 pm

OOC: yeah I'm with you dean. can people start putting the names at least in parentheses when the are talking about another persons characters.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

"Thank... You..." I murmured. I could feel myself weakening by the minute. Every muscle in my body was numb. I could hardly move.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:35 pm

I pick up the girl and put her on the Doe and tell the doe to go back to where all the hurt kids were, "Do you know where Noah is? Or his brother? or Kai? I just got here" I needed them bad
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:36 pm

I hear Kristen call out in pain. I fly back into berserk and start cutting a bloody swathe to where she lay. The other kid followed close behind cutting down those that would have attacked my back.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:36 pm

Please don't take her. I mean Emma
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:37 pm

I see a few people crowding someone. I push through, carefully though. I see who they're crowding. I couldn't believe what I saw. It was Emma. I followed the Doe where it was going and took Emma in my arms. I kissed her one last time.

Last edited by Selene on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:38 pm

"Noah is killing everyone and everything,Kai's arm was shattered, and Antonio.. well,Antonio is dead.He was killed by an enemy demigod." I say solemnly.Antonio fought bravly.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:39 pm

He woke up still in the medow. The pain in his head made him dizzy and his arm burned. Like it was on fire. Somewhere near, he saw a girl with a camp shirt was stabbed in the heart by another halfblood. It made his blood boil. It was onething to murder and another to murder family. This war had enough damage on their side and now was pay back time. He used all his power to make the other halfbloods sleep. It wasn't powerful enought to make them fall asleep but only enough to make them daydream. He made them think that they were surrounded and the halfbloods became paranoid. One became paranoid and committed suicide. It was one benifite of being a son of Morpeus. Too bad it doesn't affect monsters. He needed to concentrate on what he wanted them to think that he became defensless to others. And it took all his energy away. By the look of how many confused halfbloods are there, it will take him two weeks to recover.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:40 pm

Emma felt something lift her, she was mostly numb and couldn't move anymore. Her breathing slowed and flattened and came out as gasps now. Her blonde hair was matted with blood of others and now her own had joined it. Her once white shirt was now red, she didn't mind. She was dying, plus she had always hated the shirt so she was glad it was ripped and blood-stained, then she had a reason to toss it out.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:40 pm

"I have to find Noah..." I turn and stab a vampire in the back, "Noah!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:41 pm

I turn and see Halo."What is it?" I ask urgently.What was wrong?Other than Antonio's death...

I started to rush through the ranks of monsters.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:41 pm

By now, Chris was dripping sweat. His eyes were starting to get fatigued from scanning the battlefield through a sniper scope. There were now so many monsters that Chris began to doubt the amount of ammo he had. However, it also made him more focused on taking out the worst threats to his fellow campers. So focused that he didn't register the harpy until it was too late.
The harpy hit him from behind, clawing through his shoulder and back. Chris yelled in pain and blindly lashed out as he tumbled from his perch in the tree. Branches slowed his fall and got in his face as he grappled with the harpy all the way to the ground, taking numerous slash wounds to his arms and legs. He hit the dirt with a dull thud, and by sheer luck, caught the harpy in the neck with a wild swing of his sword.
Shit, this hurts, thought Chris as the monster disintegrated around him. Can't believe I didn't see that...ah! I need help. Now.
Using the last vestiges of his strength and will, Chris staggered to his feet and limped towards the infirmary, leaving a trail of blood in his wake.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:43 pm

"Emma, it's me, Mavrick." I said. I held her loosely so I wouldn't hurt her. "I love you." I added. "Try for the Isle of Bless. Go for three times." I told her. I kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:47 pm

I am taken back by his words and run to his side, "I'm late I..I'm sorry" I wish i was here to fight but i couldn't with me have mortles wanting me dead too my life was going to pecies and all i could do was fight now by Noahs side no one would stop me. My hair turned silver and my eyes blazed with fire, I was now angry and i fought a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:48 pm

I fought a hellhound,furious.Why Antonio.He was awesome!

I fought a telehkine.I hated these things.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:50 pm

"stupid ankle " I mutter under my breath. " Nice going Kristen, you should have stayed where you were and now your going to get yoursef killed " I say to myself angrily. I try to move my ankle and wince ,
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:51 pm

I was completly tired from the battle. I didn't know if I was able to fight any longer, but I kept at it. A harpy dived down in front of me. I rose my sword drowsly, and hacked. Fortunetly, I killed it.

I sniped at a gang of pheonixs. I aimed my arrow for it's wing, and fired. Perfect shot. It fell down to the ground - flightless. "One more shot and you're a gonner," I murmured. I fired the last shot, and it disinegrated. "One down, nine to go."

I rose up a giant wall in front of me. "Take that you stupid cyclops!" I exclaimed. I turned behind me and charged at a hellhound. "Come here!" I lunged at it's throat, it fell, and disinegrated.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:54 pm

Damion called out again, "P-please.... Help." He thought he was going to die here; part of him wanted to die here. He was in so much pain. His legs had already gone numb from the blood loss.

Last edited by jehowell on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:55 pm

I stab three harpys in one stab.

I charge through the ranks.I was having fun.OW!All I can see is crimson scarlet now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next