Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!

Go down 
+17
Banana
Colby
selene
maddie ☹
Luccy
Sonic
Scarlett O'Hara
dyingbreath-XIII
Baby Lex
Angel
Excelsior
Gazimu
E.Man
tethys
jehowell
Bre Bre
Dan
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:55 pm

I stabed the Vampire and didn't want to hurt Noah any more so i stayed there and looked around the sight was devisating it gave me a new feeling to want to fight, hope. I wanted to hope that we would win. I wanted hope that we would get through. I fought a telenkine, thinking, 'this is for you Apollo, Antonio, Jackie(my mother), Noah, Kai, and Zeus.' I hoped Zeus would help me after all he's done to me i still needed him.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:56 pm

"Not yet," I say to Kristen as I burst through the enemy lines, the kid still covering my back. Kristens ankle seemed hurt, possibly twisted. I pick her up and heave her over my shoulder. Then I start making my way back to the front lines, through several lines of enemies.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:57 pm

@Sonicrider: Watch out! You're getting Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu ish!
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:59 pm

At this point, most of the campers who weren't wounded or killed were pretty tired from all the fighting. Not Sam. He was so engulfed in the thrill of combat that he didn't feel fatigued, nor did his ability waver. He continued to riddle monsters and enemy demigods with bullets, occasionally pulling his sword out for a quick, fatal strike before reverting back to his assault rifle.
But despite the fact that he was fighting like an Ares kid, Sam had enough wits about himself to not go charging at nests of monsters. He constantly moved, but only through areas where allies were nearby.

Last edited by Inferno on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:59 pm

I fought back a cry as a dracane slashed my back while I turned to the voice. Angry, I slashed it back and It disappeared. Maybe that son of Eris was right. Maybe I should go to the infirmary. But before I walked, my knees buckled and I fell face first. I couldn't stiffle a moan. That did hurt. Not wanting to get in anyones way, particularly the monsters, I crawled to shelter of a towering tree leaving a trail of blood behind me. and still the cry for help rang in my ears. I looked around and found a halfblood, badly injured and decided that he's wounds are too great than mine. I crawled to him. Groaning in every move I make. And I still had the energy to say comforting words to him.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:01 pm

OOC:sorry didnt realize XD

I wiped the blood from my face,and looked around.I think we were losing,but everything still looked red.What was happening,exactly?

I looked for the demigod that kill Antonio.I couldn't take it.I was so mad,I would kill anything that came near,including my teammates.Antonio should have been alive!
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:03 pm

I turn around after i killed the telenkine to see my wolf fighting a cyclops I run to her side and help.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:06 pm

I faint from blood loss.

Tobias fainted!Our entire gang was out.Kai:Shattered arm.Antonio:Dead.Tobias:Fainted.Ray:Broken leg I was the only one left.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:08 pm

I run to Tobias and pick him up, "Please don't die I cant take it no one else should die" I run to my spot where i sleep it was still calm and i lay him on a rock and get a cloth out and wet it in a pond near by and start to wash off the blood.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:09 pm

I sigh and debate whether I should say anything. I look at the fighting and shudder,I look at the ground instead. " I'm sorry Leo, I should've listened" I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:11 pm

"You should've," I say as I slash at any enemy that crosses my path in my bid for the safety of our allies front line "how do you expect me to protect you if you put yourself in danger?"

Last edited by dyingbreath-XIII on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:11 pm

I fade in and out of consiousness."Hi..." "Halo..." "What are you doing?...
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:12 pm

A griffin was charging after me. I readied my sword. It clawed it's lion claw at me, but I easily deflected it with my sword. I was growing incredibly tired, but I tried to remained focused. The griffin clawed at me again, and I blocked. I slashed at it's head, and dslocated it from it's body.

After finishing the gang of pheonixes, I moved on to a hellhound attacking a demigod. I pulled back my bow and released the arrow. Just missed. I tried again. "Gotcha," I wispered.

I'm an idiot for having fun with this, but aw well! I thought. I charged at three harpies. I slashed the one on the left, hacked at the one in the middle, and thrusted at the one of the right. "That was fun. Who's next?"
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:12 pm

Jordan and Jason came running through the battlefield followed closely by Emmet, looking for anyone still alive that needed medical attention. Jordan motioned to Jason, and the two came to a sudden stop in front of an injured girl and guy. Emmet instantly rushed to the girl. She had a large cut down her back and the guy had a whole through his side, probably from a sword thrust. Jordan knew that they could only take one of them back. "We'll take the boy, can you help her." Jordon motioned the girl.

Emmet nodded to the twins. His attention now on the Demeter girl. "Are you alright? Sorry stupid question. Let me take you to the Infirmary." Emmet wrapped an arm around her, and slowly stood her up. He made sure to take most of her wait.

Jason and Jordan grabbed the guy, and placed him over their shoulders. His head dangled loosely between theirs. Jason recognized him as Damion. Putting that info aside, they hurried in the direction of the Infirmary.

Last edited by jehowell on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:13 pm

I was still in the shadows of the forest when I saw another halfblood. His name was..Damion? I wasn't sure. I got closer to him, clutching my shoulder. "Come on. Let's move to the infirmary. Its going to be okay."I tried to sound comforting, hopefully it worked.

I limped back to the infirmary. My ribs felt like they were on fire, and my ankle burned. I glanced around, looking for anyone I could help back to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:13 pm

"You fainted I'm doing this for myself and Noah and you " I pull out necture and let him drink it.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:15 pm

the sound died away. I hope he wasn't dead. With all this madness, i hope the camp survives. But for now, I couldn't take my injuries anymore, I was still on all fours, groaning at every little twitch and move. With the my last ounce of strength, I yelled for help and collapse entirely with a dream of hope.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:15 pm

"oh..." I start to act a little odd,because i wasn't aware of being awake."Halo,what's your name?" I ask,not realizing how stupid that question was.

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:16 pm

I wiped the blood off my face with my sleave. I was loosing sight due to an enormous amount of blood loss. My vision was becoming blury. I lost balance and fell flat on my face. I rolled over and moaned as loud as I could, hoping someone would come to help. However, I highly doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:16 pm

Tyler, before Adam's step brother could catch him too, quickly picked up Cody and threw him over one shoulder, and picked up Adam and threw him over the other. He couldn't very well handle them both for particularly long, so he sprinted as far from the Battlefield as he could before collapsing at the brink of unconsciousness and just outside of the doors of the Infirmary.

Fortunately, he thought he had caught a glimpse of some monsters retreating. So perhaps that they had been doing well. It didn't look like it, but maybe, just maybe they were winning. Tyler grinned as he lapsed into unconsciousness at the foot of the doors of the Infirmary.

~ So... the monsters are retreating. However, we can keep it going for a little while longer. We're not ending it this anytime soon. (:
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:17 pm

"You just said it Halo" I feel his forehead it was now normal "Are you ok? Do you know what was just happening"
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:18 pm

@deathkid22: Emmet is taking your character to the Infirmary.

@ILoveLuccy: I waited so long, I had my characters pick up Damion. You can help the twins carry him though.

Last edited by jehowell on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:20 pm

I regain awareness."I have to fight!" I say suddenly.I couldn't sit here injured,when everyone was fighting.

I saw the monsters retreating.But I had to find that demigod.I hear a voice."Looking for me?" I spin around."YOU!"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:21 pm

"Your going to be no help if i dont get this on you" I put a bandage on his head to keep the blood in, "Now come on I think Noah is in trouble" I run back to the Battle field
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:24 pm

I charged at a hellhound a few feet in front of me. Raising my sword, I slashed at the hellhound and killed it. Then I turned behind me and noticed a cyclops. Once again, I charged. I groaned as if every step hurt. Which it did. I was getting incredibly tired. Once I reached the cyclops, I snuck up from behind, and stabbed it in the back. It disinegrated at my feet, and I moved on to the next monster.

I leaped down from the tree I was sniping at, and rushed over to the fallen Aphrodite girl. "Everything is going to be okay," I said. "I wrapped her right arm around my neck and carried her off to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next