Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:03 pm

~Love, I only RP stereotypical girls XD
Rose winked and felt a cold breeze in her back and she shuddered at the sudden cold of the wind.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Hearing the slight sound of a shudder Dylan reacted without thinking, "Are you cold?" He asked sliding out of his sweatshirt.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Rose was about to protest sarcastically but stopped herself and nodded slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:13 pm

"Here." Dylan said, placing the jacket over her shoulders gently. He sat down next to her again.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:18 pm

Hoping to give him a shock she lay her head on his shoulder and wrapped his jacket around her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:26 pm

"Err..." Dylan mumbled nearly silently. He patted her head gently as he thought to himself, 'This is an interesting day.'
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Rose smiled to herself, it was working so well!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:35 pm

"So...um...what kind of music do you like?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Rose looked up at Dylan from his shoulder, "I don't listen to music much," she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:44 pm

"Oh...yeah that's a shame." He said nodding his head. "So...what's your favorite kind of food?" Dylan liked to know things. It made it easier in the future for him, in case he needed to know these things.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:46 pm

Rose decided carefully on answering this. She considered very strongly and then spoke, "Anything from the sea," she said smiling a dazzling to distract him from the lie in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:52 pm

"But...isn't your father Poseidon? So...wouldn't that mean, you'd hate eating his kingdom's creatures?" Dylan asked cocking his head to look at her.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:55 pm

Rose rolled her eyes, too bad, he wasn't as stupid as she'd hoped. This would make things much more difficult. She just shrugged and wrapped her arms around him in the cold.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:00 pm

"What?" He asked looking around. Pfft. He put an arm around her shoulder to shelter her from the cold.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Rose wasn't about to admit she barely ever eat...and when she did it was something like an ice-cube or a tiny piece of toast. Why? She didn't know. She was just never hungry.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Dylan poked her shoulder and then grinned. "Fine. If it helps. I eat like a pig. And I can cook. Speaking of cooking, would you care to go out to dinner with me?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:40 am

Rose kissed his cheek and nodded before getting to her feet and giving him a wave before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:11 pm

Dylan waved as he watched her walk away. 'Well...that was something else.' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2