Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ Empty
PostSubject: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3//   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:58 pm

The Waves Crashed Onto The Shore, And I Subconsciously feel Myself Tumble Across The Sand, Sliding TO A Halt. The Screech Of The Hydra Snapped Me Awake, I Quickly Opened My Eyes Grabbed My Water Made Trident. I Pushed My Self Up, And Tossed The Weapon With Ease. AS It Splashed Into The First Head, It Exploded Into Fire. I Brought It Back, Making Me Another Shield AS Fire Burst Out At Me. I Sighed And Lopped Off Its Head. I Went In Charging In Lopping Off What I could, And Before I Knew It I was Surrounded By About 15 Heads. 7 Of Which could Blow Fire. I Dropped TO The Floor As A Burst Went Above Me, Back Flipping Towards The Body Of The Creature, I Lopped Off One More Head. This One Grew Into another Two... Which Was A Fir Breather. I Sighed And Shifted My Weapon Into A Large Shield With Medusa Printed On The Out Side. I Rolled Backwards My Shield halting The Monster For A few Seconds. Quickly Changing It Into a Whip I Lashed out At The beast Driving It Back Into The Water. i Knew I Was Gonna Need Help With This Beast, And I Would Need It Soon.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:36 pm

"Time..."

Kayden was sitting on the beach at the time the battle was occuring. His blindfold was held tightly about his eyes. As he listened to the sounds of the hydra and the person fighting it he ran a hand through his hair. If there was fear in him...it wasn't obvious on his face.

He stretched a bit and said, "Hmn...I would assist...if I knew anything about how to fight." he rubbed his head a bit and climbed to his feet as he calmly slid his hands into his pockets. It was obvious that he should help, but as his find calculated the odds he wasn't really sure on what he COULD do.

He rubbed his head a bit as he walked to the edge of the beach. He called out to the boy fighting the creature, "Are you in need of assistance?" The only thing he knew he could do at this point was slow time a small amount.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:41 pm

I Sliced Off Another Head, My Sword Bursting Aflame, Searing It Closed... I Flashed The Flame Off As I Shielded Myself From A Burst Of Fire. Sighing, I Knew I Had About 10 More Heads To Go When Some Ones Voice Rang Out In The Battle, Asking For Assistance. "Well If Your Not To Busy, I Would appreciate it, Yes...'' I Said, Snapping Another Off, Burning It Closed As well... I Danced Around Another Burst Of flame Hoping The Help Would Arrive Soon.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:45 pm

"Time..."

Kayden ran a hand through his hair and nodded, "Very...well." he said calmly. He raised his hands up beside eachother out front of himself. He focused for a few moments and tapped into that power within himself.

The air would seem to shiver slightly. And since Kayden wasn't exactly strong yet it wouldn't be the most effective but it would do it's job.

For Alec who was fighting the hydra, time would seem to slow down around the hydra, making it move slower and enough for him to gain possibly, the upper hand. It wasn't a big difference, but enough of a difference to make him able to react alot faster.

Kayden continued to hold his hands out and said, "That...is the best I can do for you." He didn't fully know if it was working or not because of his blindfold, but the sounds told him a different story and he believed he had been successful.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:57 pm

I Watched As The Beast Around Me Slowed Down. I Slashed Like A Mad Man, My Sword Burning Beyond Belief. I Was Almost Finished Before The End Of The Freeze Time. It Hit Me Hard In The Chest Smashing Me Against The Lone Tree. I Stood, And The Beast Charged. Not At Me But The New Kid. I Sighed And Made A Trident. Launching It I Pierced The Neck Just Below The Skull. It Went Tumbling Into The Water. The Instant My Weapon Hit The Waves, It Caught Fire, Loping Off And Searing The Splitting Neck Closed. "Thanks Pal.. I'm Alec, Alec Visor... Son Of Poseidon... You "Are?" I Said Cocking My Head To The Left.

Last edited by Lightning on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:03 pm

"Time..."

Kayden listened to the scene before him. And when the beast hit the boy and leapt for him he wasn't a hundred percent sure what to do. He turned to move and run from the creature but then the trident slammed into it and disabled the creature. He took a deep breath. He wasn't exactly combat ready at this point.

He groaned gently and then said, "I...am Kayden Waveharp. Son of...Well...I don't rightly know. I am...unclaimed as you would call it." He stated as he bowed gently, "Thanks for keeping me from being...food." he shrugged gently.

His talking was awkward, as if he wasn't quite comfortable interacting witht he boy. But he did anyways.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:04 pm

I Gave a Strange Look, Not Knowing What To Do... I Sat Down And Looked Up "Come Sit, Stay A while Why Don't You?" I said Patting Next TO me... I Looked Up Waiting For The Boy TO Show His True Colors...

Last edited by Lightning on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:10 pm

"Time..."

Kayden fiddled with his bracelet nervously. This had become a habit of his...twirling the tiny pink flowers around between his fingers and trying to keep from just running off. He knew that he had to interact whether he liked it or not.

He moved towards the persons voice and sat down next to them saying, "I...can do that." He offered a gentle smile. He wasn't quite sure what to say so instead he listened to the sounds of the lake and the wind letting the other person lead the conversation if there was to be any.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:17 pm

I Wondered If This Was Awkward For Him, Probably, Fighting a Monster And All... "So Whats With The Blind Fold?" I Asked A Little Curious..
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:21 pm

"Time..."

As Kayden fiddled with his bracelet he heard the question that surprisingly enough had not been asked until now. He reached up adjusting the blindfold gently and then saying, "I...wear it. Because of my past. I do not wish, to witness...the horrors of the world again."

He nodded as painful memories came to him. Something he did not want to be thinking of at this moment. He fidgeted with his bracelet a bit more nervously now.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:25 pm

I Frowned, Thinking About What Could Have Happened... Then I Heard The Clinking Of The Flowers, And Thought Again What It Was For, I Just Looked On Wards But Couldn't Resist... "And Your Flowers?" I Asked Looking A Little Guilty.

Last edited by Lightning on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:29 pm

"Time..."

Kayden wasn't quite sure how to answer them. He rubbed his head a little bit and fiddled with one of the tiny little flower charms and said, "It...was my little sisters."A bit of anger bubbled up inside him. Normally he would have freaked out by now...but lately he seemed to have been opening up a little bit more here and there.

He took a deep breath and nodded, "It...is the only thing I have left of her." he shrugged a bit and pulled off the bracelet and clutched it in his hand gently.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:36 pm

I Looked At Him Sadly, "So Whats Did She Look Like? i Mean Her Features?" I Asked Looking At Him... The Waves Started To Move Faster, And Faster Creating A Shape In The Air.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:38 pm

"Time..."

Kayden put the bracelet back around his wrist tenderly and then said, "Well...her hair was blonde...but not as bright as mine, kind of sandy. She had green eyes, and a cute face. She was also kind of short...And that's...all I can remember of her at this point."

He reached up adjusting the blindfold once again before returning to playing with his bracelet. Of all the councillors and people who had tried to get him to talk, this person...on the beach. Manages to get it out of him in one sitting. Kind of funny how that worked?

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:47 pm

I Smiled, That I Could Work With... i Bent The Water This Way And That, Recreating The Girl He He Was Told About. A Female Stood Just Above The Water, Was About 4 And A Half Feet Tall, With Blonde Hair And Dark Sea Green Eyes... "If You Just Take Off The Blind Fold, Then I Want TO Show You Something..." I Said Looking At Kay With Sadden Eyes. I Could Show Him The World Was A Good Place...
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:52 pm

"Time..."

He touched the blindfold gently and said, "I...don't know. I made myself a promise...One I would not break..." He rubbed the knot on the blindfold gently. He wasn't quite sure what to do. He wasn't even sure if he could take it off...the light might be too bright for his eyes or something.

He turned his head to the ground gently and said, "I...can't...maybe some day. BUt I don't think I can. It's not that I don't appreciate your water statue...yes. I know what you made, it's just...I can't break my own promise" It was quite impressive considering he couldn't see at all. But the sounds of the moving water and the like had gone into his ears and created a form of images. Being blind..had it's advantages.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:58 pm

I Made The Girls Splash Back To The Floor In The Sounds Of Tears.. I Shrugged "At Least i Tired... What Promise Did You Make Exactly?" I Said Looking At Kay With Bright Eyes..
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:01 pm

"Time..."

Kayden offered a gentle smile to the person and said, "I promised myself...I would never again bear witness to the horrors of the world again. After the image of my sister and mother being killed in front of me...I never wanted to see anything ever again." He stated with a nod.

He leaned back on his hands, "Though...I cannot deny I miss...the scene of life..."

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:06 pm

"So Who Was The Killer Of Your Family? What Did He Look Like?" I Asked Reforming The Waves... I Twisted It Left And Right Waiting For hie Reply..
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:10 pm

"Time..."

Kayden rubbed his head a little bit and said, "It wasn't a single person...it was a group. Who claimed they knew my father. They all wore fox-like masks, and they all were the same height with black hair. I have no idea who they were. But they all had some sort of tattoo on their arms."

He shrugged a little bit and leaned back as he drew his knee's up to his chest. The topic was a bit nerve wracking for him.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:39 pm

I Sighed, "I've Never Heard Of These People, OR What They Look Like." I Said Glancing In The Boys Direction, Knowing I Was Touching A Sensitive Nerve But I Wanted TO Help The Pour Kid.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:07 pm

Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ KWChronoscopy
Ω~~Kâ¥déñ~~~{[C.]}~~Wâvéhârφ~~Ω

Kayden would offer a nod, "I know...everybody I've asked hasn't heard of them either. I have no idea..." he rubbed his head a little bit and then leaned back on his hands, "Thanks anyways though." He offered a nod of appreciation as he picked up some sand in his hand.

He was just quiet at the moment, he wasn't quite sure what to say or how to act with this person. So he could let them lead the conversation for now.

Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ Divider
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/   Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival Through The Water... ()P3/\/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: