Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] Empty
PostSubject: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:05 am

Rose walked onto the beach wearing a bikini top with some shorts. Her platinum blonde hair was lying on her shoulder and as normal was curling slightly. She flipped back her hair and walked into the water. As a daughter of Poseidon she -of course- loved the water. She jumped under into a bubble of air so she could just lie down at the bottom of the lake for a good thirty minutes.

Thirty minutes after going under she came up and looked out of the water. She was a nice hot guy and flashed him a flirty smile before standing up and walking to the beach. She found a shady place under a palm tree on a patch of grass where she lay down and put on her sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:10 am

Dylan was snoring away in the sand as he gave a turn on the sand. His body was tense from the dream he was having. Something about a bank robbery. Dylan sat up to see a blonde walk into the water.
Dylan curiously wondered wether or not she was gonna come and breathe. Probably a daughter of Poseidon. Dylan grunted and fell asleep again. When he woke up, the girl was out and smiling at him. Dylan's face grew red. His black hair was slightly messy but still flippable. His dark brown, slightly thick eyebrows knitted over big brown eyes. He flipped the hood of his Hollister hoodie up and stood up.
Dylan slipped his Aviators on and stretched.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:15 am

Rose rolled her eyes. How could anyone sleep on the sand? She preferred sleeping underwater in her bubbles, she loved it although she did it only once a week since she did loose a lot of blood when she preformed that act. It was really hot, the sun was blazing, she might actually pray to Apollo to have a sun that is a little 'less hot' because this was ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:18 am

Dylan stretched somemore and yawned again. He flipped his hair out of his melted-chocolate colored eyes. He licked his lips randomly as his Blackberry rang. He wasn't supposed to have a phone, but he did.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:24 am

Rose saw him take out his BlackBerry. She had one too. As if on cue it rang and she started texting quickly. She loved her phone, she never went anywhere without it.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:27 am

As if it wasn't odd enough seeing an actual slightly normal demigod, the girl took out a phone and started texting. However Dylan was hissing through clenched teeth into the speaker.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:29 am

Rosemarie looked up only to see the guy was calling. She only texted, never calls. She finds it less 'fun'.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:34 am

~Ima post later...I'm tired and beat.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Dylan ended the call with a groan and threw his phone down on the sand. He walked up to the water's edge and glanced over at the girl. He looked at the fish nuzzling his toes.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Rose was quite bored. Whenever she was not flirting and breaking hearts she did nothing. Except training, she did love fighting.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:41 pm

Dylan sighed loudly. He covered his mouth. That was supposed to be quiet...he thought.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Oh, what the heck, Rose thought and she got up and walked over the the guy. Her hair flew in the wind and her tanned skin was shiny from the sun cream.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:47 am

Dylan was surprised when he thought he heard soft feet treading on the sand. Lovely. The girl wanted to talk. He turned to face her.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Rose flashed a flirty smile as she looked at Dylan, "Hey," she said a manipulative undertone was nearly indistinguishable with her own voice.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:17 am

A rush of heat crept across Dylan's face as he said, "Hey," lightly.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:46 am

Rose smiled another dazzling smile and motioned at the sand, "Can I sit down?" she asked the guy.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:53 am

"Sure." Dylan sat down as well. No use standing.
~Can I dibs one of your charries?? Please?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:11 pm

~Sure LOL

Rose sat down and flipped back her long brown hair and looked at the boy with her cold green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:17 pm

"Er..." Dylan's own warm chocolatey brown eyes flitted away from her hard cold gaze. He twiddled his thumbs out of nervousness.
~OMG HE'S SUCH A DWEEB.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Manipulating a guy's mind was what Rose did. It was the one thing she could to amazingly well, "I'm Rose," her voice sweet and soft hoping to lure him in.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:33 pm

"Well...hi Rose. That's a nice name." Dylan looked up. Her voice was sweet and alluring like a lullaby, almost. It made him want to sleep some more. Dylan sighed and smiled.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:44 pm

When Rose heard the sigh she knew. Her voice'd caught him, "What's your name?" she whispered her voice carried in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:53 pm

"Uhh..." What's my name again? Oh right! "My name's Dylan Riddle. I'm a son of Hermes."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:55 pm

The hesitation was enough. The damage had been done. Rose knew for certain nw and struck hard, "I like Hermes children, they always seem to disobey the rules," she purred.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:00 pm

"Err...just to, uh, steal things, and yeah." Dylan stuttered over words. Ok, he was in way too deep. He stood up and began pacing around to keep his mind off the purr of her words. Wow, the girl could really lure a sucker in.
~Is this how you think all girls act? xD I'm offended if so. You should see me in school. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]   The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Water and The Thief [ P R I V A T E]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next