Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Away From The Water

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Away From The Water Empty
PostSubject: Away From The Water   Away From The Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Camile was waiting up in a tree branch for her friend. Recently she had almost sprinted here. She was tired and out of breath. Picking up her basket she went back to munching on strawberries. Her mind was still racing. She was glad to have made a new friend and hopefully they'd become best friends.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Away From The Water   Away From The Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Penny walked casually into the forest, twisting the necklace that hung around her neck. Her warm brown boots crickled and crackled the hard November leaves beaneath her feet. She enjoyed the sound so she took eacha nd every step with ease and took the time to listen every time. With her hands in her pockets she began to look around for the friend she was meeting.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Away From The Water   Away From The Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Smiling Camile jumped down and landed before her friend."Thank you, thank you I'll be here forever." She said with a laugh. Walking along side her friend she linked arms with her." So, what's it like being a kid of the big three? If you don't mind me asking." She added.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Away From The Water   Away From The Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Penny smiled when Camile appeared in front of her. They started walking together and Camile asked a question Penny hated answering. But Penny hid her feelings well. "It's nothing big," she said then noticed her irony. She rolled her eyes at herself. "I mean, It's okay I guess. I'm not really like my siblings so what I tell you might be completely different from what they think. It's not like I'm going to tell you it's the coolest thing, but I mean, I like my dad. He's cool." A sudden sent of the ocean washed through with a light brease. It was so quick and sudden Penny was sure she was the only one to notice. She smiled lightly. "But what about you? Demeter's daughter. That'd gotta be cool."
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Away From The Water   Away From The Water I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:27 pm

"Plants tend to like me. It helped when I use to help my father out in the farms. Nothing's that exciting. I haven't exactly met any of my siblings though. It's a bit of a disappointment. Don't worry I won't ask you about being a big three's kid again. So anyways, I use to be a southern belle. You big hoop skirts, dancing with fans. Being what a perfect girl should be. Thought it wasn't all that fun." She smiled as they walked along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away From The Water   Away From The Water I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away From The Water
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: