Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Thief and The Snoozer [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

The Thief and The Snoozer [private] Empty
PostSubject: The Thief and The Snoozer [private]   The Thief and The Snoozer [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:08 pm

I sat on the damp sand that protruded from the lake. I had always liked it here, gave a place to relax and, well, sleep, aside from my own bed. The calm waters lapped against my feet, and I sighed contentedly. Grabbing my harp from stuffed inside my pillow which I always carried around (the harp was shrunken down, courtesy of the Hecate and Hephaestus kids), I plucked some chords, tuning it. Once the harp was tuned, I began to string some notes together, a harmonious and melodious tune ringing throughout the entire lake.

I picked up the pace with my stringing of the notes, and soon a vibrant tune came out of nowhere in particular, replacing the prior soft tune. I grinned, and set my harp to the side, the tune still ringing on. I heard the damp sand crinkle behind me, and I whirled my head around, my dark, warm eyes narrowing. Then my expression softened as I saw it was just Taylor. "Oh, hey Taylor." I greeted her sleepily, yawning.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and The Snoozer [private]   The Thief and The Snoozer [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:11 pm

Taylor smiles lightly and sits in the sand,"Hey Jason" She says to him. She then pulls her legs up to her chest and wraps her arms around them as she rests her head on them. Taylors gaze than falls apon the water.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and The Snoozer [private]   The Thief and The Snoozer [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:38 pm

"How's it going?" I asked, grabbing my harp once more and plucking a few strings, melodious notes ringing one after another. I dipped my feet in the water, the harp's base submerged a tad already. The cold bite of the calm waters stung my feet, but soon began to feel natural. The harp's rings soon sounded more peaceful as they rung out and into the water, ripples appearing as the sound waves, literally, swam into the lake.

I yawned, my eyelids drooping lazily, partly concealing my warm, dark brown eyes. I snapped my eyes open, blinking. "Sorry about that, I missed my afternoon nap." I said, looking melancholy.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and The Snoozer [private]   The Thief and The Snoozer [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:40 pm

"Its been peachy"Taylor says in reply. She then smiles and listens as Jason plays his harp,"You sound amazing"She whispers so she doesnt disturbe him to much. Taylor then says,"Oh Its Fine".
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and The Snoozer [private]   The Thief and The Snoozer [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:02 pm

"Great." I grinned, plucking the harp once more, attempting to tune it underwater. The water made the sound all distorted and strange after a while, and I figured it must be pulling loose one of the strings. I chuckled softly, smiling. "Thanks, been practicing for a while. Guess I inherit some talents from my dad. And of course after roughly 2 years you get accustomed to having a harp carried in your pillow and you actually put it to use." I laughed, my voice ringing such as the harp did. "And good, because I also have a bad case of narcolepsy, and if I don't get all of my naps on schedule, well I tend to--" I broke off as my head fell forwards onto my chest and a quiet snore escaped from my lips. I jolted awake at the sound of my snore. A look of confusion passed my face, and then I blinked a few times. "-- fall asleep randomly." I said, concluding the sentence I had started before.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and The Snoozer [private]   The Thief and The Snoozer [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Taylors smiles and listens as he plays his harp, He is very good. "I see"She says quietly to Jason. She then giggles when she he falls asleep. "Now I feel tierd for some reason", Taylor says to Jason.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and The Snoozer [private]   The Thief and The Snoozer [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:33 pm

I grinned. "Yeah, I tend to do that to people." I said, plucking some strings solemnly, the waves lapping against my feet to the notes as I played strung them. I brought out the poplar branch quietly, twirling it in my fingers as it emanated a soft glow, making my eyelids droop gently over my glazed eyes. At the thought of sleep, the branch started to glow brighter, no longer a soft and mellow glow, but now a harsh and bright light. It flashed silently and I was in darkness, breathing deeply with my eyes closed. The harsh light died down to it's regular mellow glow, and my eyes opened slightly. I sat up groggily. "Argh... stupid branch." I scolded it, tucking it away.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and The Snoozer [private]   The Thief and The Snoozer [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Taylor blinks when the branch starts to act strange."Well that was a bit odd"She says quietly. She then reaches into her bag and takes out a Can of Coke and opens it and takes a sip. Taylor then takes out another one and holds it out for Jason,"Want it?"She asks him. She then takes another sip of her coke, As she looks around at the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and The Snoozer [private]   The Thief and The Snoozer [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thief and The Snoozer [private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: