Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Staring At The Water ((Max♥))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) Empty
PostSubject: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:17 pm

I walked down to the creek and sat down and stared at the water. The sun shined on the surface made the water vibrant and beautiful. It was a great place to sit and have one of those days where you sort of needed to be away from your friends and just have that time to relax, not think about anything, and (if needed) sort things out. The wind picked up and I shivered from the breeze, thinking how the only day I didn't bring a sweat shirt, it got cold. "Just my luck," I said while rubbing my arms for more body warmth.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:55 pm

I walked along the creek, taking in my surroundings. Nothing much happened in my life anymore, so just took it one small step at a time. Always planning, keeping an eye on the future. I took my hand out of my black leather jacket and ran a hand through my dirty blond hair. Scanning the area I noticed a girl sitting by herself by the creek. It wasn't in my nature to confront people, so I walked behind her an leaned up against a tree. She looked cold, but she should have brought a jacket.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:00 pm

I felt the presence of someone else in that paranoid sense of mine. "Hello?" I asked, feeling the cold wind brush past. "Who's there?" I tried again. With my luck, it'd probably be a Hermes camper pranking with me.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:11 pm

So, she knew I was there. I hardly knew her, so there was no pint in being rude. Without making alot of noise, I meerly stepped out of my shadowed cover into the sunlight, letting her see me, with my arms crossed over my chest. Still not sayign anything, I looked at her under the cover of my blackout sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:26 pm

"Who are you?" I asked as I saw a fellow demigod walk out of the shadows. "And more importantly, why are you stalking or watching me or whatever?" I asked straight forwardly. So I was blunt, so what? With me, you got things without the sugar-coating.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:45 pm

I walked over to a rock and sat down on a rock, not saying anyting. I picked up a smooth, flat stone, and threw it out over the creek, watching as it skipped around 5 times. Skipping stones was one of my many talents. Putting my hand back into my pocket, I turned to face her, no emotion showing on my face. I wasn't going to talk, not yet.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:56 am

"Silent, eh? Well two can play at that game." I said to the mysterious stranger. After maybe fifteen seconds, I drew out a large breath and said, "Gah, two people can't play the silent game, it gets boring. Just...who are you?" I asked as I faced the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:54 pm

I let out a small chuckle. Very few could keep up with my little game. I wasn't suprised at all, mainly because she looked so much younger than me. Considering my options, i decided to offer her a few shreds of information. Looking over at her, I smirked, offering her two simple words, "I'm Jason."
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:39 pm

"Jason, eh?" I asked. Sure it wasn't much, but I was a daughter of Apollo; I could start a charismatic conversation with the word Um. "You know, when you write the first letter of each month of the year, it spells out your name from the months of July to November." I said. I wondered if Jason had ever heard that one before.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:17 pm

I Silently thought to myself July, August, September, October, November. Well I'll be Damned. She was right. I looked at her and gave her a knowing smile, really the only thing she could see. My sunglasses were still on my face, my eyes hidden behind them.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:24 pm

"Impressive, right?" I asked as he smiled at me. He wore sunglasses so I couldn't see his eyes. He looked as if he was older than me which he probably was, but I couldn't know for certain. He probably acted older than me, seeing that I didn't act my age most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:42 pm

She hadn't tried to kill me yet, she was just some immature kid. Making up my mind, I decided I would talk to her, but not much. Taking my hands out of my pockets I replied, "Very Impressive," resting my hands on my knees. I would let her continue the conversation.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:48 pm

"You know," I said to Jason. "You don't talk too much." I took the hair elastic off of my wrist and tied my hair into a pony tail. "I talk a lot sometimes. Most of the time, I just make myself look extremely immature, which I can assure, I am. But there are times where I can act my age." I said. "Incase you haven't guessed already, I'm a daughter of Apollo. You?"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:31 pm

Good God was she a talker. No suprise she was of Apollo heritage. Sighing, I took off my sunglasses and neatly folded them into my pocket. Flashing her a smile I knew would quiet her up for a little, I stated simply, "Son of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:42 am

"Really? Well," I said, smiling. "It must be my lucky day. I've never met a son of Aphrodite. Nice to meet ya." I said in my sort-of-noticable-yet-almost-undetectable Rhode Island accent. "So how old are you Jason?"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:49 pm

I stood up and cast a glance over the water. Stretching my arms up over my head, I brought them down and locked them behind my head. "17," I said, in my low voice. Honestly, I don't remember ever talking to someone so much.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:51 pm

"That's pretty cool." I said. I looked at the water as a leaf fell and landed on the surface. As the ripples in the water moved outward, I thought to myself: Leaves falling? That could only mean one thing. Summer's over already, I thought dejectedly. I'm sure my facial expression matched my disappointment towards the season's changing
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:53 pm

I nodded, understanding how she felt without her having to say anything. Moving over to a area full of leaves, I crouched down, pushing them into a pile. Leaves would make a loud crunching noise when I stepped on them. I loved the sound, It brought me back to my childhood-the good part that is.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:57 pm

I nodded, understanding how she felt without her having to say anything. Moving over to a area full of leaves, I crouched down, pushing them into a pile. Leaves would make a loud crunching noise when I stepped on them. I loved the sound, It brought me back to my childhood-the good part that is.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:12 pm

"It's a shame," I said, looking at the colored leaves littering the ground. "Summer seemed to have passed by so quickly." As a child of Apollo, it was natural for me to love the summer time. "I wish I could've done so much more. Maybe swam a bit more; hung out at the beach a little more, the possibilities of summer."
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:46 pm

"You know," I said, speaking up, "Somethings are really for the better. If fall didnt come then we wouldn't have all the beautiful landscapes." True fact. I knew about looking good. I was an Aphrodte kid, after all.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:52 pm

"That's true," I said. I had never thought of that before. That's when I got the perfect idea. "But summer doesn't have to end right now. Summer should end in a bang, right?" I didn't wait for a reply. I walked over to one of the taller rocks bordering the creek. I backed up and ran towards it. As i jumped onto the rock, I didn't stop. I got to the edge and jumped right into the water thinking I've always wanted to do this. I was short so the water reached maybe about a couple of inches above my head. My feet touched the bottom and I used momentum to spring myself up to the surface. As I broke the surface, I realised I should've attempted this when the water wasn't freezing. "Oh my gods, it's so cold!"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:36 pm

I jerked my head up as I heard the splash. Running to the edge of the water, I soptted her, just standing there, freezing. Deciding she probably would die from coldness, I ripped my jacket off and ran in after her. Grabbing her arms, I practicly dragged her out of the water and back onto shore. I reached for my jacket and forced it onto her arms. I did NOT need her to freeze to death on me. "What were you thinking?" I asked her, looking into her eyes. Kids these days..stupider and stupider.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:42 pm

"I-I was th-thinking it'd-d be f-fun." I said, shivering fiercly inside of Jason's jacket. Leave it to me to forget about how the water temperature had decreased because of the season's changing. "Is-s so c-cold," I said; teeth chattering behind my probably blue lips. I tried rubbing my hands over my arms but it didn't work, it was just too cold. I could feel the extra water from my hair run down my back. "Is-s s-so cold-d" I repeated, still madly shivering.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Gods, her lips were turning blue. Not a good sign. I pulled he close and started running my hands up and down her arms, trying to get the blood flowing again. She was Not going to die on my watch. I mentally willed the sun to heat us up, but I knew It wouldn't work, I had no power over that. The best thign I could do was get her back to camp and to her cabin where she could warm up. "Maybe we should get you back to your cabin" I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staring At The Water ((Max♥))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: