Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Staring At The Water ((Max♥))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:35 pm

"N-no" I said, pushing away from Jason. "Y-you're-re g-gonna g-get sick-k and c-cold-d-d." I said, still shivering. As for my cabin, I soo didn't want to end up there. I didn't know what I wanted besides wanting to be dry and warm. My teeth chattered audiably and I sat on a nearby log.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
Max♥

Max♥

Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staring At The Water ((Max♥))   Staring At The Water ((Max♥)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:48 pm

Seriously? One reason I did not enjoy talking to kids, they liked to resist whenever they could. Grabbing her my her arm, I said to her, "No, I'm taking you to your cabin, and warming you up, no matter what." Making sure I held her close as we walked, I rushed her back to her cabin sho she wouldn't die.
Back to top Go down

Staring At The Water ((Max♥))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2