Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Water watching... (ML).

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

Water watching... (ML). Empty
PostSubject: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:42 pm

Riley Peterson
Water watching... (ML). Picnikcollage-4-1
Son of Geras
It was a hot August night, and Riley Peterson had decided to take a walk in to the wonderful Camp Half Blood lake. True, he couldn't touch the lake, but that didn't mean he couldn't stand on the dock and admire it... did it? He didn't see any harm in it, so there we was. His eyes traced the shorline of the lake. There weren't many stragglers today, for which he was grateful. Riley loved people, but sometimes they could be very intrusive. They always had to know what he was doing and why he was doing it, which he didn't really appreciate. Anyhow, the lake was tranquil, and he liked it that way, so he stood and watched the water ripple in the dim light.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Peyton|Leah|Bennett

Peyton walks along the beach, staring off at the beatiful water, not paying attention. After walking a few yards, Peyton walks into a boy and promptly falls on-to the ground. She sighs softly and slowly stands up. She then starts brushing the sand off her clothes, and off of her. Next she begins to check for any cuts, scrapes or brusies. After deciding that shes okay, Peyton turns to study the boy that she 'bumped into'. After looking at him a while, she decides that he is relitivly handsome.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Riley had been looking at the water, and he supposed he had zoned out for a moment because the next thing he knew a girl was slamming into him. He jumped slightly, and noticed she had fallen. He held her hand out to help her up, but she had already gotten up so it was irrelevant. He pulled it away. "Hey, are you alright there?" he asked her, looking at her face for the first time. She was really quite pretty, with blonde hair and blue eyes. A little stereotypical, and he guessed she was an Aphrodite, but pretty nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Peyton|Leah|Bennett

Peyton looks at the boy for a few more seconds before anwsering him. "I'm fine, I hope I didn't disturb you or anything"she says rather shyly. Peyton then blinks at her odd behavior. She then looks at Riley once more, and realizes how cute he actully is. "Oh I'm Peyton Leah Bennett, daughter of Aphrodite by the way"she says to him. She then looks around at the water and well pretty much everything other than Riley.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Riley shrugs. "Naw, it's fine. I wasn't really doing much anyway," he smiled at her. She seemed rather shy, which struck him as odd for a daughter of Aphrodite. She introduced herself to him, and he followed suit. "Riley Peterson, son of Geras." He crossed his arms over his chest for a moment and took the chance to scan the beach. The coast was pretty much clear. Not many were out for a stroll at this point in the day.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Peyton|Leah|Bennett

Peyton smiles lightly,"Thats good"she says to Riley. She then slowly looks down at her feet, not sure what to say. She then slowly looks up at him,"How old are you?"she finally asks him, deciding apon a simple and basic question. Peyton then just stands there, messing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Peyton was quiet, but Riley didn't really mind. He was pretty comfortable around most people, at least until they started pressing him on certain matters. She asked his age, but he didn't really care so much. Not that big of a question. "Sixteen," he answered almost immediately. "You?" She looked about the same age, but Riley could never be sure.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:16 pm

Peyton|Leah|Bennett

Peyton looks at him some more, taking in his apperance."Oh cool, I'm fifteen"she tells him, when he tells her his age. She then stands there, wondering what subject she shoulkd bring up for them to talk about, not wanting to talk about something that could be personal or awkard, hopefully Riley could bring up the topic, saving her.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Riley nods. Fifteen, not a big age difference. That's what he'd figured. She seemed to feel uncomfortable, and he knew he would have to get the conversation going. "How long have you been here?" he asked her. It was a fair question to ask, relatively normal.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:35 am

Peyton|Leah|Bennett

Peyton says a silent thank-you, when she hears Riley's question. She then looks at him and says,"A few weeks"she replies rather simply, because for whatever reason she feels shy around him. Slowly she starts to realize that maybe just maybe she feels this way because there's something speical between her and Riley, but once thinking this other again she mentally slaps her self for being so stupid. Peyton then looks at him and asks,"How long have you been here?".
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:47 am

Riley looked at her. She almost seemed confused, and Riley was desperately trying to figure her out. It was usually simple with other people. He supposed he shouldn't look to deeply into it. "I've been here about three years, give or take a few months," he replied.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:02 am

Peyton|Leah|Bennett

Peyton looks at Riley once more. "Oh really? That's along time"she says to him. She then looks around slowly, but her gaze falls on Riley once more."So why don't you tell me about your self, and then I'll tell you about myself"she says to him. Peyton then straightens her clothing and sits down in the sand, motioning for Riley to sit next to her.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:09 am

"I guess, time flies pretty fast around here," Riley replies to her surprised statement. He sat down next to her. Oh, great. His favorite request: Tell me about yourself. There was only so much he could tell without completely freaking her- or anyone else for that matter- out. He looks at her, and decides that there's no harm giving a vague overview of himself. "Well, I come from Washington, and I had a relatively normal life there. Eh, we did get random monster attacks but we were usually pretty safe. They got worse as I got older; however, and my mom got married to this guy, and I really didn't want to drag him into this mess. We tried it out for a few years, but he was too up close and personal. It was better just to come here, so, I did." Riley shrugs. "My story's not really that interesting." Psh. What a lie he was telling.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:43 am

Peyton|Leah|Bennett

Peyton nods along, as she listens to what Riley's talking about. Peyton then caughs slightly and turns towards the water."I was born in Florida, where I lived with my dad and step-mom, and step siblings. My life was pretty good, my dad spoiled me, and I went toa great school and had lots of friends"she says to him. She then turns back to face him,"Riley can I ask you something?"Peyton asks him.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:49 am

Riley listened to her. Her story wasn't too interesting. It was just about as interesting as his cover story. "Yeah?" he replies, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:56 am

Peyton|Leah|Bennett

"Were you lying when you told me, about yourself? I'm sorry if this might upset you or anything but it seemed like you kinda were"Peyton says to him. She then turns to face the water once more. She shivers lightly, from a cool breeze. She then wraps her arms around herself.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:06 pm

Riley looks out at the water, sighing slightly. Usually he was suave, his poker face was good. He was quite charismatic. How was this girl reading him like an open book? She was wrong, though. He hadn't necessarily been lying... he had merely skipped over a few parts. After a brief moment, Riley shook his head. "I didn't lie to you... I try not to lie to anyone. However, there's certain things that I just choose not to tell others."
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:18 pm

Peyton|Leah|Bennett

Peyton listens to what he has to say, and slowly turns back towards him. "Oh, I see"she says to him. She then sits there, un-sure what to say, or what to even talk about. Her thoughts slowly, drift from thinking about what to say or what to talk about to Riley, himself. He is really handsome, but I dont even know him that much.. Shut up Peyton, your a daughter of Aphrdoite, go after him. No! Shut up voice, I am not doing that.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:25 pm

"Sorry," he said softly. He didn't really want to bother her by what hesaid, if he was doing so. Wait, what was he doing? Why did he care? He sighs, staring out at the water.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:39 pm

Peyton|Leah|Bennett

Peyton sits there, for a few seconds mentally arguing with herself. Though she snaps out of it when she hears him apologize. She looks at him and says,"You didnt have to apologize, you didnt do anything wrong". Peyton then looks downwards at her feet and sighs, not sure what she should do. She then sits there thinking some-more. She then looks up and at him,"Riley can I ask you something?"she says to him.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Riley watched her carefully. Upon her reply, he nodded. "Yeah, you can ask me anything," he replied to her question. He looks at her, trying to figure her out. She was very peculiar to him, for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Peyton|Leah|Bennett

Peyton clears her throat gentally and looks at Riley."This might sound odd, but do you believe in Love at first sight?"she asks him, hoping for a truthful anwser, because she feels that love at first sight might express how she's feeling at the moment. She then just sits there, waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:06 pm

Riley looked at her, somewhat startled. That question was random.. but somehow he wasn't uncomfortable with it. He shrugs. "I don't know." Riley had dated a LOT of girls... but none of them were too serious. He was mostly bored with it... he could never get comfortable with anyone. "Do you? As a daughter of Aphrodite I would presume that you would know." He grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Peyton|Leah|Bennett

Peyton listens to what he says. She then turns to him and says,"I didnt used to but now, I think I do believe in true love"she says to him, making sure not to say why she now believes in it. She then looks downwards once more, feeling like a idiot
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:25 pm

Riley nods, studying her. He shifts to his side, closer to her. "Can I ask what caused you to believe in it?" He asked with a small smile. Her hair had fallen in her face, and he carefully brushed a piece back so he could see her. Wait... what WAS he doing?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water watching... (ML).   Water watching... (ML). I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water watching... (ML).
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next