Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Watching the sunset~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
autumnmufinz

autumnmufinz

Watching the sunset~ Empty
PostSubject: Watching the sunset~   Watching the sunset~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:40 pm

I stood in the middle of the strawberry fields, watching the sun set. I held a little wicker basket full of fresh strawberries. The breeze blew my blonde hair behind me, revealing my silver hoop earrings. The gold sun was slipping from the sky's grip like a golden and slippery egg yolk. I had always enjoyed a pretty sunset, ever since I was old enough to go to school. I wondered how my friends at home enjoyed seventh grade without me, and how they were going to enjoy eighth grade without me, too. I sighed, trying not to think of home. I shook my head, as if the thought of it was stuck in my hair and all I needed to do was shake my head to get it out. It halfway worked. I watched the final colors of day say goodbye to me in the sky before the heavy black blanket of night covered Camp Half Blood.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset~   Watching the sunset~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:28 pm

I moved quietly through the fields, stalking my prey. I looked up there it was, and suddenly a young girl stood up her blonde hair blowing backwards. My face twisted into horror, the wolf was not into little girls as much as little boys. I pushed my hand into the ground, pulling out a curved rib bone. I threw it to the left as hard as i could, and it curved around the girl smashing the face in of the wolf. "I seriously need to watch what I conjure up from my dads realm. It could send more than one there itself..." I muttered to myself and stood up walking towards the girl, she looked to be about 13 or 14years old with a small wicker basket. I smiled, this was classic, The Little red riding hood... Shes red, That was the wolf, which makes me the huntsman.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
autumnmufinz

autumnmufinz

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset~   Watching the sunset~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:36 pm

I heard footsteps coming from behind me. Alarmed, I dropped my basket, filled to the top with ripe, juicy strawberries. I stood up tall and whirled around, my fist ready for action. Oh my gods, it was another camper! But before I could stop myself, my knuckles were crashing into his cheek. I gasped and my arm fell to my side. I stumbled back. "I am so, so, SO sorry!" I apologized quickly. "Are you alright? Do you need to go to the infirmary?" I bit my lip. Probably shouldn't be worried. Some kids hate that about me, but I don't see why. Isn't caring about others a good thing? I stared at his face where I punched it, hoping he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset~   Watching the sunset~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:42 pm

My face was hit by something has heavy as the world we stood on. I heard a high female voice under my daze, but there was no way in hell a girl could hit like that! I staggered and blinked, tears coming to my eyes as the sting settled down. "I'm fine and thanks for asking, most people usually don't worry. It's nice to have a change..." I said smiling. I walked over to the broken corpse of the wolf and pulled out the rib. I stuck it back into my clothes and turned around as the body sank into the floor.
Back to top Go down
autumnmufinz

autumnmufinz

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset~   Watching the sunset~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:48 pm

I smiled. There, somebody appreciated for my caring. Wait--what the hell was he doing? I watched the corpse of a wolf melt into the earth's crust. "You're a Hades kid, aren't you?" I asked, retrieving my basket. I began to pick new strawberries. Dirty ones wouldn't be any good to eat. I doubted that he'd figure out I was Demeter; no one ever really does unless I tell them. Only when I'm doing something Demeter-ish can they guess, like caring for plants and harvesting them. I guess he could tell, since I am picking strawberries, but whatever. It didn't matter, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset~   Watching the sunset~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:58 pm

"Oh, Yeah... I'm Going to guess that you're Dionysus? Or one of those other veggie gods." I said smiling looking at her in the full, "But you never know, you could be some simple minor goddess but hey what do I know" I said looking off to the side, watching the moon rise and the clouds part.
Back to top Go down
autumnmufinz

autumnmufinz

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset~   Watching the sunset~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:26 am

"Demeter," I said. "I would hate to have a drunk like Dionysus as a father, wouldn't you?" I plucked one more strawberry from the vine and called it good. Now I had something to give to mom during dinner tomorrow. She sent me a letter once, when I was claimed, saying that she only accepts plants burned in the fire for her, especially fresh ones. A week later, a new kid came, and I found out that she sends a letter like that to all of her children. It's weird; I still feel special for getting a letter from Mom. Maybe that's one of her reasons for the letter. People doubt her; Demeter's a lot nicer than she seems. Just eat cereal every morning and she'll stop bothering you about it and start being a good mom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the sunset~   Watching the sunset~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the sunset~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: