Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION! Empty
PostSubject: Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION!   Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Character Navigation

Bella Lopez. ⇒⇒ Single
    Mia Baker ⇒⇒ Married with Kids
    Jacob Black ⇒⇒ Single
    Skye Desity ⇒⇒ Taken
    Linda Granger ⇒⇒ Taken
    Harmony Rae ⇒⇒ Single
    Henry Jones ⇒⇒ Taken
    Francisco Mortai ⇒⇒ Taken
    Jeremy McCallister ⇒⇒ Taken
    Denica Kalehla ⇒⇒ Taken
    Jennifer Allen ⇒⇒ Single
    Bree Delilah Harris ⇒⇒ Single
    Joe Parkinson ⇒⇒ Single

► Active
▷ Inactive
† Dead

Last edited by Skye on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION!   Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:29 pm

The Dangerous One

Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION! Tumblr_lwm37gZAVa1r8be2co1_500

׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º×

"I took a car downtown and took what they offered me. To set me free..."

N A M E :
Skylar doesn't have a last name, so when she was 8, she gave herself the last name, "Desity". She didn't want to take her adopted parent's last name for a reason.

A G E & B I R T H D A Y :
Skye is now 17 years of age, born on November 4, 1994.

G E N D E R :
Skye is a female.

I M M O R T A L . P A R E N T :
Poseidon is Skye's god parent. He is the god of the sea, and "The Eart-Shaker."

M O R T A L . F A M I L Y :
Skye was adopted 7fter her mother abandoned her. Her mother's name was Mellinda Cross. She was a marine biologist, but after realizing she could barely provide for herself, let alone a baby, she gave her up. Christa Carson and Jayden Carson were a young couple who were looking to adopt. They came across her in the orphanage, and knew something was special about her. They took her in, happy to have a child.

C L A I M I N G :
Skye was claimed when she crossed the border into camp at 12 years old.

Y E A R S . I N . C A M P :
Five

H I S T O R Y :
    "Sh, Skylar. Sh..." Mellinda murmered. She held the small bundle of blanket close to her for a moment, before she pulled it away. The baby she had been holding had a small, chubby tear streaked face. The vibrant, green eyes seemed to glare at her. The young woman brought the bundle back to her chest, on the verge of crying. Mellinda's brown hair was soaked, her hazel eyes puffy and red. It wasn't her fault, she had told herself repeatedly. Mellinda kneeled down at the door to the orphanage, and took one last look into the green eyes of her child. Suddenly, Mellinda remembered something. Reaching into her pocket, the woman brought out a silver necklace. She had thought, perhaps it would give her baby clues for the future. Mellinda tucked her fingers into a wrap of the blanket, and let the necklace stay. Carefully, she set the bundle on the wooden steps of the small orpahanage. "Goodbye, my sweet child," she whispered before ringing the doorbell and hurrying away into the dark, rainy night, almost like a cliche movie scene.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Super Merio on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION!   Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION! Tumblr_lwosw9JxDB1r8zxw8o1_500

Last edited by Skye on Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION!   Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:30 pm

The Curious One

Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION! Tumblr_lwnbp3jKAW1r8be2co1_500

׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º×׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º×׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º×׺°˜`°º× ׺°˜`°º×

“Just shoot for the stars, if it feels right. And aim for my heart, if you feel like.”

N A M E :
Jennifer Lily Allen is her full name. The name came from her grandmother, whom Jennifer's mother admired greatly as a child. The meaning of "Jennifer" is white, fair, and smooth. Some nicknames that she goes by are Jen, Jenny, Ally, and even Lily.

Jennifer is 14 years of age, blowing her candles out this December.

G E N D E R :
Jennifer is a female.

Aether is Jen's immortal father. Aether is the god of the upper sky, space, and heaven. He is the elemental god of the "bright, glowing, upper air."

Marissa Allen is Jennifer's mother. Marissa Allen was a young adult when she conceived Jennifer, unsure of her love with the god Aether. However, she found it in her heart to love him, and Jen was the result.

C L A I M I N G :
Jen was claimed at 11 years old. When she arrived at camp, she walked towards the Hermes Cabin. But as soon as she stepped into the threshold, she was claimed by her father.

In January it will be 5 years.

H I S T O R Y :
Jenny was born on December 12, 1996 in Los Angeles, California. Marissa, Jen's mother, was delighted to be having a baby girl. As you would imagine, Jennifer was happy Aether was able to stay for a little after Jen's birth. But that happiness didn't last long. Only a few days after Jennifer was born, Aether left. This upset her mother, as she expected a little more time with the man she love. This sudden heartbreak was her motivation to raise Jen right. She wouldn't take any help from other people, remaining independent, determined to do the raising on her own.
Fast-forward about 6 years.
Jennifer is a happy little child, doing what she can to do what people tell her. Following the rules, coming through with orders, being nice. Your average little child, who was desperately trying to do good things in the world. Afraid to live a little, it seemed. A goody two shoes, if you will. Jennifer didn’t have many friends, as she was naive. Her mother directed her to avoid relationships, because her naivety would make her an easy target for bullying. She made it through, following her mother’s advice, making it through the early years of her life, alive and virtually untouched by harm.
Fast-forward once more.
Jen is now 10. Jennifer discovered she could do peculiar things with the air, forcing winds to knock people over, among other things. Her winds weren’t all that powerful, however, as she wasn’t in much control. She only caused the small gusts of wind when she was angry. Eventually, her mother found out about her little “winds” and informed her of her status as a half-blood, but not informing her of her father.
Jen’s mother decided it would be best if Jennifer would find out for herself. And that she did! A little after her 11th birthday, Jennifer’s mother decided to dump Jen off on the side of the road. She instructed her to follow her instinct as where to go, and drove off. That left her almost starving, walking to New York. She made it to Camp Half-Blood, however, though Jennifer barely staggered across the border.

A P P E A R A N C E :
Jen has an open appearance that can be both open and secluded.
Jennifer has a dark golden color to her hair, but the dark roots give enough brown to her hair to make her a dirty blonde. Usually it is a little curly, but most times it’s tied in a braid.
Her skin is fairly tan, from the time she spends in the sun. Sun-kissed is what normal people would call it.
Her eyes tell a different story than her other features do. They are pale green, like an old photograph, almost faded. They can keep you shut out, or bring you all the way in.
Jennifer is an average height for her age, but compared to other girls, she is a little more petite.
Jennifer’s lips are full, but not very noticeable. Her nose is straight, but not very angular. Jennifer seems delicate at first sight, but once you see her fight, you realize she is anything but delicate.

P E R S O N A L I T Y :
Jennifer is definitely fierce while fighting, but that doesn’t make up for how she is while not fighting. She can be clumsy, and even falls down doing the simplest things. She is even socially awkward, something you would not presume by her appearance. She is a piece of work, definitely having a contradicting personality.
Jennifer can be shy around people she doesn’t know or when she’s alone, giving her the feeling of weakness. But, when she is around friends, she can be outgoing, fun, and even loud. Something you wouldn’t expect from the goody-goody. Jennifer is also very forgetful, something that affects her during battle. Also, she doesn't have very high self-esteem, bringing herself down from time to time, which is her fatal flaw.

F A T A L . F L A W :
Jennifer’s fatal flaw is her feeling of inferiority. She feels like she’s not good enough or unimportant, and tends to bring herself down. This is prominent when she is around other people, as she tends to make herself feel small. Self-esteem is definitely not one of her strong points.

P E T S :
Jennifer has no pets, but she always wanted a bird.

W E A P O N S :
Jennifer wields a silver sword. She received the sword from a friend at camp who no longer had use for it. It cuts through the air fast, making slash-after-slash easy and fast. It's very light, and is carried around in an engraved leather scabbard that can be easily strapped to her waist. The scabbard has designs of flowers on it, as the sword came from a child of Aphrodite.

T A L E N T S & P O W E R S :
Jennifer can only create small gusts of wind, not having practiced her power. She can bend them to her will, and communicate with them, almost as if they are alive. She is not very good at one-on-one combat, better at attacking groups. Jennifer can surf; she learned how to in California when she took private lessons.

P L A Y – B Y :
Jennifer Lily Allen is played by Jennifer Lawrence.

O T H E R :
N/A

Last edited by Skye on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION! Tumblr_ly63z7Y6Cv1qjxwc0o1_500

Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION! Tumblr_lueleyTx6i1r1gh8yo1_500

Last edited by Glass Deconstructed on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION!   Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION! Tumblr_lwxloszppv1r1dle4o2_500

"Back up your mind, there is a call. He isn't coming after all."

Half-Bloods

Name: Nazareth “Nazi” Jones

Age/Birthday: 18/ February 14th

God Parent: Khione

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Her sister Lia Jones, her father is dead, no adopted parents

Years in Camp: 3

Brief History: Nazareth is not your regular demigod. Despite her ADHD and dyslexia, she has ADD and schizophrenia. She was born with it, but it excelled when her father was killed. Just by a regular man, not a monster of some sort. But he did something that scarred her for life. He made her watch her kill her father. That was when the schizophrenia excelled. She went to an orphanage. There, a boy teased her and called her “Nazi”. That named stayed with her.
Now this may scare you. Nazi has killed 5 people. She went to Juvenile Hall once and they questioned her why she had killed her foster mom. She said, ‘Daddy told me to.’ This scared the police officers, and she told them she was schizophrenic. She was let go, and later she killed 4 of her other foster parents. Then she was put into a Psychiatric Ward. When Khione claimed her, she broke out and followed her mother’s words to Camp Half-Blood.

Physical Appearance: Nazi is an amazingly beautiful girl. She has wavy dark brown hair. Her hazel, green eyes are astounding. She has the most pale skin ever from loss of blood (don't ask).She has fair skin and is thin. She is about 5’4”. She weighs about 134 pounds. She’s very plain in her eyes, but most think she is a god.

Personality: Nazareth has ADHD, dyslexia, ADD, and schizophrenia. This all affects her deeply. Although she is very smart, she has trouble concentrating. Also, she holds horrible grudges. She’ll never get over it. She is very sly and lies a lot. She is also overprotective, but can get over things and people very quickly. Except her dad. She can’t get over her dad.

Fatal Flaw: Schizophrenia

Pets: None

Talents: Sword-fighting, rock wall climbing

Weapons: Freeze

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Other: Portrayed by Kristen Stewart
Spoiler:

Last edited by Skye on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION!   Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION! 51838210

“If I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?”

N A M E :
Denica Kalehla is her full name. Denica's father was drunk when he named her. This was the name of his girlfriend before he met the goddess Kakia. Denica likes her name, and goes with it. No nicknames from anyone. In English, the meaning is avenged or vindicated.

Denica is 17 years old, born on September 4, 1994.

G E N D E R :
Denica is a female.

Kakia is Denica's immortal mother. She is the goddess of sin, crime, moral badness, and vice

Her father' name is Jonathan Kalehla. He was a troublemaker and has spent a lot of time in jail. Her brother's name is Martin or Mart, and is a goody-two shoes, the only one in the family.

C L A I M I N G :
Denica was claimed when she crossed the border into camp 1 year ago.

Denica has been at camp for 1 year.

H I S T O R Y :
Denica was left at her father's doorstep in their small vilage in Maunaloa, Hawaii. The town was very small, with a tiny population of 253. Her father wasn't very happy about the birth of a bouncing baby girl. The blonde hair little girl had no clue what she was getting into.
It was inevitable the little girl would be a trouble maker. Walking at about 8 months, she was constantly coming up behind people and hitting them in the legs. "A troublemaker from the start," the people in her village would say. What could you do? She was the child of badness.
Denica started her true trouble-making around age 8. She began to shop-lift around her small village, and even occasionally stealing from other people's houses. EVen occasionally meeting up with a few kids to break curfew around age 10. Things grew progressively worse for her, as she was always compared to her younger brother. The one who got good grades, was punctual, looked good, kept up a good reputation. Everyone knows that guy, and that was Denica's kid brother. He was definitely not a child of Kakia.
At the age of 11, Denica was arrested for the first time. She slipped an iPod from a store and was caught for the first time for shoplifting. Her father let her spend the night at the police station, being too drunk to go and get her, and trying to teach her a lesson that never went through her head. When her father got a job when she was 13, her brother and her moved from their tiny village to Brooklyn, New York.
Denica's father cared for her, and didn't want her to end up like he did. But moving to New York didn't make things better. At the age of 14, she began to drink and started to steal even more. She got into a lot of trouble involving gangs, and even fighting. She has a scar on her forehead, just above her right eyebrow from where she was sliced with a switchblade in a gang fight. Eventually, she was put in a Juvenile Detention Center for acting up again, but was released on bail from a mysterious woman. Denica wasn't proud of the things she did, and when she was 16, she left for Camp Half-Blood upon her father telling her about her mother. She stays year-round.

L O O K S :
Denica has light blonde hair with light brown highlights, and near the roots her hair is dark. Nothing special that you won't see anywhere else. Hey eyes are a dark blue, almost electrifying. Her skin is rather tan, and her cheeks are naturally blushed. She has a crooked smile, making her look almost devilish. Denica has a scar above her right eyebrow shaped like a crescent from a fight. A trouble maker aura surround her, often making people want to move away from her. Denica has a gleam in her eyes when she smiles, which isn't too often, unless it's a sarcastic one. She is slender, and not too built. When people see her, the first thing that comes to mind is; mischievous trouble maker.
She is about 5 feet tall and 5 inches. She weighs a small weight at 95 lbs.
Denica owns a trench coat that she is extremely favorable of. It was many pockets in the inside, making it easy to smuggle things into camp and sell them for a profit. Her other clothes include band t-shirts, loose pants or skinny jeans, and high-tops. Nike has proven to be her favorite brand.

P E R S O N A L I T Y :
Denica is often confused as a daughter of Hermes. Her thievery is comparable to that of a Hermes child. Denica is mischievous, but on the inside is very caring and loving. She likes to keep up a reputation of being the mean girl and not liking anyone, but in truth, she is very dear. You really have to get under her tough skin in order to get to know her, and push to be her friend. She doesn't have a love interest... yet. (;D) She doesn't have too many friends, but enough to get her the things she wants.
She is a bisexual. Plain and simple. She had dated a few girls in New York, but only a few.

F A T A L . F L A W :
Denica thinks for herself most of the time. She doesn't normally take the time to get to someone, or let them get to know her. Denica thinks she can to it all, and is very selfish, often rejecting the help of others. She's very secluded, and really only talks to boys. ( The cute ones. )

P E T S :
Denica doesn't have any pets.

W E A P O N S :
A celestial bronze sword that transforms into a ring. When the small diamond on the ring is twisted, it turns into the sword, and when a button is pressed on the hilt of the sword, back into a ring it goes. She also has a regular switchblade from her time in New York.

T A L E N T S & P O W E R S :
Denica is good at anything crime related. She can steal very easily, open locked locks, smuggle, and even lie. Persuasion is one of her best talents, making it easy to "get away with murder." She's light on her feet while fighting, and is good with one-on-one combat with her sword.

P L A Y – B Y :
Denica Kalehla is played by Rachel Platten

O T H E R :
N/A

Last edited by Skye on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:43 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION! Hutchd10

Name: Damon Michael Brenner
Aliases: None
Name Origin: Greek
Name Meaning: Constant, Loyal

Birthday: January 6th, 1996

Years at camp: 5 years

Relationships:
~Bridget Ryann Brenner, long-lost sister, 14, Peitarchia
~Rachel Ann Biersack, crush, 15, Zeus

God Parent: Petarchia, goddess of obedience.
Mortal Family: Jennifer Hollis, adoptive mother; Henrik Hollis, adoptive father; Lyle Hollis, brother

Brief History: Damon was originally born in San Francisco. Little is known about his childhood. He was born to a father who couldn't keep him, and Peitarchia, goddess of obedience. His father immediately gave him up, and Damon was sent to live in an orphanage. Being extremely obedient, Damon pleased the staff in the orphanage, but was constantly made fun of by the other orphans. Damon was extremely nice, but it was hard for him to find friends. No one understood why he did everything that was asked of him, or why he didn't seem to enjoy breaking the rules. Damon tried to ignore the other kids, and it was when he turned 5 that he met a kind family. They had come to Oklahoma to find a son, and Damon fit all their qualities. The moment he was adopted, the bullies regretted making fun of him and grew jealous. Before he left for Texas, they poured a can of tomato sauce into his bag, and when Damon arrived at his new farm, he had no items to remember his dad left. Damon was never really found of his dad, but he did strangely remember his dad telling him, "Never forget these words. I love you, but I can't have you. Remember me, okay."

As Damon grew older, his new parents proved to be different than they were in the orphanage. All the boy could do was work, and he was whipped by his father if he didn't. His mother never cooked food for Damon, and the boy was beaten if he tried to eat any of the crops. Late at night, Damon could hear them plotting to get rid of him, and it forcing Damon to do what they said. He was extremely scared of his home, and he knew he had to get out. In his struggle to leave, Damon discovered his skill, horseback riding. The Brenners had actually done one good thing or their son. They bought him a horse. Damon had never ridden the horse, Chester, before, but when he hopped on, the horse did whatever Damon commanded him to do. He had also found a new power. Animals obeying him.

As he was carried away from the farm on his horse, Damon stumbled upon a house Chester stopped at. Reading the mailbox, Damon gasped. He remembered the last name. After all, he had been told to remember his father, hadn't he? Leading Chester up the gravel driveway, the two cut across Damon's father's lawn. When he peered inside the window, the Brenner boy was shocked. His dad was in there, alright, but he was with a lady and two kids. Shocked, Damon turned away. After sitting for a minute and collecting himself, the boy mounted his horse and ran away farther. He was leaving. This place was nothing like he had been hoping. This place was for liars.

Sometime after that, Damon ran into another cowboy on a horse, or, at least what looked like a cowboy on a horse. After finding out the man was a centaur, "Brenner" flipped. He wanted to run away screaming, but the centaur told him that there was a safe home for Damon to go to. Wanting a home more than anything, the boy followed, and soon wound up in a camp called Camp Half Blood. "Go," the centaur said, smiling. "And take your horse."

Physical Appearance: Suprisingly, Damon is very cute. A lot of girls have crushes on him, yet they don’t admit it. Nobody wants to admit they have a crush on the dorky guy. He has short, brown hair which sticks out cutely above his head. He had gotten a haircut a few months back- he had long helmet hair, but Damon decided to cut it all off. Or, at least, most of it. He likes his hair though, less to fret about. It also makes him look older. His eyebrows are a bit bushy, but it only accentuates his big, blue eyes. Yes, his eyes are usually a draw-in to girls. Damon wears contacts, he always has. He has never, ever, worn a pair of glasses- and never will.

Damon’s face is pretty much smooth and non-pimply. He has one or two here and there, but they are barely noticeable. He is tall, standing at 5’ 8”, towing over most girls his age. And, he is skinny to boot, being only 100 pounds and in 9th grade. He is classified as “Underweight” for his age group. Damon’s style? A cross between preppy cute, rocker, and just plain out casual. He doesn’t buy expensive clothes; mostly because he can’t afford it. All of his clothes he gets from his various odd jobs around the camp and NYC.

Personality: Damon is an all-around nice guy who's certainly not one to complain. He rarely whines about his life and curses those who may. Just because Damon's a trusting person doesn't mean he doesn't see the mistrust in others. He can be oblivious to lying and doesn't understand why people cannot just say the truth. To sum him up, he's very naive and trusting of humanity, or rather, gullible. When he was in school, he had straight A's on his report card and a grade point of average of three-point-five.

Fatal Flaw: Damon has a few, actually. For one, he trusts people too easily. Second, he does whatever somebody tells him to do.

Pets: Damon’s horse, Chester. Chester is pure black, with white spots around the eyes.

Wants: Nothing, Damon is content with what he has.

Weapons: Damon hates to fight, but he does have a bronze dagger in case of emergencies.

Talents:
~Animals can obey him
~Damon is pretty smart
~Riding horses
~He can work during long periods of time without a problem

Other: He has a slight Texas twang, of course, from living there for most his life.

Last edited by Fang♥ on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:28 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION!   Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Inactive

Kayla:

Mia:

Lindy
Jeremy
Bella
Jake

Molly:

Ready:

Bree Delilah Harris:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Awent Hill on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION!   Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Statuses, Roleplays, Theme Songs, Character Sheets, etc.

Spoiler:

Polaroids:

Titles:

Character Sheet:

Last edited by Skye on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION!   Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:56 pm

Post Layouts

Skylar Cross
Code:
[center][img]http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwm37gZAVa1r8be2co1_500.gif[/img]

[font=cambria][i][size=28][color=#3366ff]Skylar Cross[/color][/size][/i][/center]

[justify][/justify][/font]

Henry Jones
Code:
[center][img]http://i40.servimg.com/u/f40/16/40/85/31/eligol12.jpg[/img]

[font=cambria][i][size=28][color=cyan]Henry Jones[/color][/size][/i][/center]

[size=12][justify][/justify][/size][/font]

Denica Kalehla
Code:
[center][img]http://i40.servimg.com/u/f40/16/40/85/31/51838210.jpg[/img]

[font=cambria][i][size=28][color=#6600ff]Denica Kalehla[/color][/size][/i][/center]

[size=12][justify][/justify][/size][/font]

Jennifer Allen
Code:
[center][img]http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwnbp3jKAW1r8be2co1_500.gif[/img]

[font=cambria][i][size=28][color=#ccccff]Jennifer Allen[/color][/size][/i][/center]

Joe Parkinson
Code:
[center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lroanr6Km21qm89wk.gif[/img]

[font=cambria][i][size=28][color=#EEE685]Joe Parkinson[/color][/size][/i][/center]

Nazareth Jones
Code:
[center][img]http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwxloszppv1r1dle4o2_500.gif[/img]

[font=cambria][i][size=28][color=lighblue]Nazareth Jones[/color][/size][/i][/center]

Bree Harris
Code:
[center][img]http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxe6g6VMnm1r8be2co1_500.gif[/img]

[font=cambria][i][size=28][color=l#ff9999]Bree Harris[/color][/size][/i][/center]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION!   Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just add water. Take three. And... ACTION!
Page 1 of 1