Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)

Go down 
+3
Yume
Zan
Baby Lex
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:12 pm

I take a bite of my donut and I sip my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:15 pm

I sneezed suddenly. "Random allergies." I said laughing as I took my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:27 pm

I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:30 pm

~Topic?
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:43 pm

-ummm... Planning for the wedding.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:48 pm

~NO, buying stuffff for the wedding you silly goat!
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:28 pm

-Ok. When A.J said lets leave camp, we start the wedding thread.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:40 pm

~Ohhh...I knew that.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:48 pm

I toss the coffee to some random person,and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4