Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)

Go down 
+3
Yume
Zan
Baby Lex
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:06 pm

I stay still in the pick-up but I was smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
dean
Experienced Poster

Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:57 pm

Grace stepped on the gas and the car shot forwards, she knew where the best Starbucks in the whole of New York City was.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Angelica motioned to Stark to get in the car.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:43 am

Moo, wrong topic dear XD
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:48 am

"Looks like were following." I muttered. I floored the gas and pulled out of the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:23 am

"Nice truck, Ford? 1994?" I said running my hand along the windowsill.
~I presume early ninties?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:24 am

~OOH FOEEY POOPERS I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:06 pm

~LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:28 pm

I pat the seat. "Yep. It was my dads. Its a little rusty, but its better than nothing right?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:53 pm

I walk up to the pick-up."Sup.I saw the flyer.I'm Antonio."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:41 pm

I yell out the window. "Get in the back!" I yell as the car slowly lurched forward.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:50 pm

I'd rather he not, I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:06 pm

"Something wrong?" I ask, noticing her expression.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:08 pm

"I just don't really like him..." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:24 pm

I did a facepalm. "Shoot. Im so sorry." I really wanted to make her happy. She wasnt my girlfrien or anytin but still...I might hve a chance.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:27 am

"No it's ok. I put up with the goat man back in Italy. I think I'll be fine." I said smiling. I remembered the story of me and the goat man; my mom used to tell it all the time when I was a young girl.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:36 pm

As we get onto the road, I smile. "Goat man?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:38 pm

"It's a long story." I said looking out the window watching the scenery roll by.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:02 pm

"Ohh." I see a black Nissan in front of me going real slow. I groan. "I hate bad drivers."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:06 pm

"Story time." I said clapping my hands together and begining, "Well...when I was a young girl in my home country of Italy, there was a goat man in our village. He owned the town's only goat that was able to produce cheese. So everyone used that goat, which naturally made the goat crabby. People avoided that goat man and the goat for as long as they could go without cheese. So one day I went right up to the goat and patted his head and said, 'Grazie'. That pissed the goat off, causing him to headbutt me right into the dirt." I said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:19 pm

I laugh, the story taking my mind off the stupid Nissan.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:23 pm

~I love your profile picture. You like Green Day as much as I do?
I laughed along with him.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:36 pm

The Nissan pulls away and we roll down the dirt road following Grace.

~Yeah. Love yours too. Dookie's my fave album before American Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:42 pm

~Warning is mine, next to 21st Century Breakdown
"So can you believe how rich Grace must be?" I asked looking at A.J.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:58 pm

"Yeah. The dress and the car- she must be loaded."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next