Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)

Go down 
+3
Yume
Zan
Baby Lex
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:17 pm

"Yeah. Have you met her brother, Dean?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:29 pm

"I...think so. We were partnered up once for a canoe race. He pushed me into the water." I fondly remember that.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:34 pm

I sit in the back,waiting.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:43 pm

"Why would he push you?" I asked knitting my eyebrows together.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Grace just kept driving and shrugged her hair back once it got annoying.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:02 am

I shrug. "As a joke, I guess." I smile. "But it was cool."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:42 am

~Dean never did canoeing, I hate it...
She stopped with screeching tyres in front of the Starbucks and got out. He flipped her hair back and waited for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:12 pm

"Oh...she's up there." I said wondering what I was going to get. I had never really ordered anything from Starbucks before and my mother had always made straight up black coffee back home. It wasn't sugared up or even struck with the littlest of vanilla. And it was the best coffee ever.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:47 pm

I see some demi-gods. I walk over to them and say, "Mind if I join you guys? I put a smile on my face hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:52 pm

I pull the car over and get out. I unlock the back so Flygon and Antonio can get out.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:58 pm

I open the door and study the coffee house.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:04 pm

I say "Sure," to the new girl, then walk in. "Wow. Cool place."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:43 pm

I wait patiently for someone to talk.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:52 pm

"Well, whatcha guys getting?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:37 pm

"I think I want a Hot Chocolate. And a blueberry muffin." I say taking my wallet out so I can get the three dollars that my food cost out of my wallet.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:17 pm

"I don't know what to get." I said looking at the people inside.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:31 pm

"A Decaf, Latte?" I say throwing out suggestions. I wasn't much of a coffee person, but I loved Hot Chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:35 pm

"I get a caramel frappechino with whipped cream and sprinkles." I smile. "What? I like my sprinkles. And I get a Chocolate donut with it."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:42 pm

I go up and buy what I wanted. I smile when I get the Hot Chocolate. As I walk to a table I say, "I hope I don't get high like last time when I almost--- Never mind."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:55 pm

I go up to the counter. "Two caramel frappes with extra whipped cream and sprinkles, please. Oh, and add two chocolate donuts with that." As the cashier gets our coffee, I tell Jessica. "Youd love it. I mean, its awesome."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:03 pm

I walk in.I order a random coffee,but I put so much sugar in it so it looks white.I smile at it.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:53 pm

Grace walked up to the counter after everyone else and opened her mouth to let her magical voice slip out, "I'll have a defat non-caf hazelnut latte with cinnamon sprinkles, no whipped cream and a dash of crystal sugar," she said in one breath.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:04 am

I notice that there was a lot of campers at the coffee store. This place must be sacred. Suddenly I see a flash and I think silently, "Did I just see a God? No I couldn't have. That's almost impossible!"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:23 am

I sit at a table.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:53 pm

~YOu know a god cannot be played unless by an Admin?
"I'll have a black coffee." I said smiling at the lady taking orders. I looked around worriedly and touched the Italian flag patch on my army jacket. It was a patch that expanded into a shield. In other words, I rubbed it when I got nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next