Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)

Go down 
+3
Yume
Zan
Baby Lex
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:56 pm

I lean by the side of my pickup truck, waiting for some people to show up. I put flyers around the camp...and I know people saw them. We were going to...wherever. One person would go up in the front, a girl preferably, and the rest would ride in the back. I checked my watch.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:48 pm

Hoping A.J would be there, I gently flounced through the trees and to the parking lot where I saw him leaning against his pick-up; I waved.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:36 pm

"Hey Jessica!" I waved back. I motioned for her to come over.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:41 pm

I came in the parking. I've seen some flyers about diners with some friends. I've decided to come since Telamon wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:38 pm

"Sup," I say putting my hand out. "Im AJ. Ever rode in the back of a pickup truck?"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:22 am

I shook his hand "Flygon. No, but I'm sure it's fun" I said, smiling
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:08 pm

Grace who had just celebrated her sixteenth birthday walked in. Her long beige dress reaching the floor. Her high heels clicking on the stone she saw someone going out for dinner, she'd love to tag along, unless she had to get in the pick-up, her nose wrinkled slightly but straightened out when she walked over.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:17 pm

"You betcha it is. Climb in the back," I nodded my head towards th back of my truck. I then turned to the girl who just walked up. "Hey. I'm A.J., your host tonight," I grinned. I put out my hand. "So, where do you prefer to go?" I asked everyone. Better to know their opinion now and ask the others what they want later.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:20 pm

" Anywhere is fine with me" I replied, climbing in the back of the truck. Well, more like flying to get in it... anyway
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:29 pm

"Ya okay there?" I called out to Flygon.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:31 pm

I nodded " Of course I am."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:05 pm

Grace wrinkled her nose, "I'll follow oyu, I'd rather take my own Range Rover," she said slowly letting her eyes slide over the pick-up truck.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:10 pm

"Okay. But youre on your own if you get lost in N.Y.C traffic." I shrug. "Jess, can I call you Jess? Anywayz, get in the passenger side." I nod towards the door. "Guys, lets wait up for a few more people. If noone shows, were headin out."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:27 pm

"Mmk." I said quietly. I wasn't one for loud people like these. I was born in a quiet Italian village in Callabria.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:42 am

Grace laughed, "Mate, I go to New York City every few days, I don't get lost," She flipped her pale hair back and walked over to her Range Rover and got in. She started and drove over to stand next to the pick-up. She let the engine run when she got out to stand next to her car to wait for more people.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:03 am

"I'm getting in the pick-up..." I said to Grace. I liked the old pick-up maybe A.J. would let me fiddle with the engine.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:23 am

"Theres this steak place, Peter Chris, I recall, and their steak is beast. Wanna go there?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:40 am

"I'm a vegan." I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 am

"Well then. Thats out of the question. Hmmm...where else?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:50 am

"Starbucks?" I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:53 am

"Everyone okay with that?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:06 am

Grace nodded, she needed her defat non-caf hazelnut latte with cinnamon sprinkles, no whipped cream and a dash of crystal sugar.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:39 am

"Well alrighty then. I guess no one else is coming so...Flygon will stay in the back, Jessica will go in the front with me, and Grace will ride in her car. Lets get going." I climbed in my pickup.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:05 pm

"Thank goodness." I said climbing in the front seat.
~What kind of pick-up is it?
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:26 pm

I rev up the engine.

~A Ford, I presume.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)   Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing more Than Taking a Couple Friends out to dinner...(open to anyone!!!)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: