Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Taking a swim(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inferno

Inferno

Taking a swim(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Taking a swim(Open)   Taking a swim(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:51 pm

I was sitting down,staring at the lake.I wasn't thinking of anything perticularly,just thinking.I got up and took off my shirt,and was about to for a swim when someone bumped into me from behind...
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Taking a swim(Open)   Taking a swim(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Taking a swim(Open) ImagesCA84W1ZF
Blake Rowe

Blake wandered rather aimlessly down to the lake. She stumbled, unable to regain her balance, she continues her way to the lake, just not in the way originally planned. Ironically, for a dancer she was extremely clumsy. After tumbling and rolling some more, she finally stopped, but only due to the fact that she hit something. Or maybe it was someone? Deffinatly a someone. This particular someone had gone unnoticed by Blake up until this point in time. "Oh my gods. I am so, so sorry." She mumbled quickly to the turned back of the boy.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Taking a swim(Open)   Taking a swim(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:41 pm

I turned around and saw someone there."It's okay.My name is Dylan,Son of Apollo.What is your name,"I said with a smile.I extended my arm for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Taking a swim(Open)   Taking a swim(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:05 pm

-
Blake Rowe

I rise to my feet, and extend my twig-thin wrist. "I'm Blake. Blake Rowe. My mother is Terpischore, the Muse of Dance. " I smile, taking in the Apollo kid. He seemed pretty nice, which was cool. Sometimes it was awfully hard to find a genuine kid at this camp. Most of the time I ended up in a conversation with snobby Aphrodite girls who couldn't go without looking at themselves for more then five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Taking a swim(Open)   Taking a swim(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:12 pm

I look at the lake."I don't know much about the muses,"I confessed.I look at her."How long have you been at camp?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Taking a swim(Open)   Taking a swim(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:22 pm

-
Blake Rowe

"Yeah, they're pretty minor. But, Apollo. That's pretty legit. I think I came when I was 10. So, I've been here about five years. How about you?" I stop, putting my hand on my bony hip, looking at Dylan .
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Taking a swim(Open)   Taking a swim(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:27 pm

"I have been here for a few weeks.The first person I met here was my girlfriend Holly,and without her we wouldn't be having this conversation,"I said with a smile.I still couldn't believe that she was my girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Taking a swim(Open)   Taking a swim(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:41 pm

-
Blake Rowe

"Awhhh. You're sweet." Let's be real, for being single my whole life, and there being no immediate chance of that changing, I was a sucker for a good love story. "Tell me about her." I smiled, and sat on the ground, criss-cross-apple-sauce style and patted the ground next to me..
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Taking a swim(Open)   Taking a swim(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:47 pm

I sat next to her."Well,where do I begin.She is beautiful,sweet and the best person I've ever met.So basicly,she is way out of my league.I am still trying to figure out why she would want to hang out with a loser like me."I sighed and shook my head.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Taking a swim(Open)   Taking a swim(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:50 pm

-
Blake Rowe
"Don't degrade yourself. I could totally believe that she'd like you. You seem super nice and seem like a great guy, perfect boyfriend material. So how did you two meet? Just randomly at camp?" I asked quietly, hoping I wasn't being to nosy.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Taking a swim(Open)   Taking a swim(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:55 pm

I shrugged."I guess.I was walking down the beach and accidently kicked some sand at her.Afterwards we just started talking and ended up going to the mall.When we came back,we were boyfriend and girlfriend.Well,I guess it was actually after I kissed her after she said yes when I asked her out."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Taking a swim(Open)   Taking a swim(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:58 pm

-
Blake Rowe

"Thats cute." I said, in reply to his story. I dug my fragile looking fingers in the fresh drist, making random patterns in the semi-wet earth. It was a gorgeous day, with the perfect temperature.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Taking a swim(Open)   Taking a swim(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:06 pm

"So what about you.Do you have a boyfriend?"I forgot that I still had my shirt off and slipped it back on.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Taking a swim(Open)   Taking a swim(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:25 pm

-
Blake Rowe
"Nah. I'm not exactly 'appealing',I guess..." I trailed off, leaving my words hanging in the air. I smiled, kinda sadly.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Taking a swim(Open)   Taking a swim(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:30 pm

"What do you mean?Your nice,friendly and pretty cool."I thought about when I had said almost the exact same words to Holly on our first date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a swim(Open)   Taking a swim(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a swim(Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: