Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Friends (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Friends (Open) Empty
PostSubject: New Friends (Open)   New Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:52 am

Nicole walked up to the beach, in her black bikini. Because it was dark out it was hard for other people to see her. Her dark brown hair was falling flat agianst her face and back, her blue-grey eyes were gleaming, the moon was reflected off them.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

New Friends (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Open)   New Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:02 pm

I yawned, looking up at the star-filled sky. Nice place to get some shut-eye. I thought, my red hair falling over my face in messy curls. My siblings decided to bring the sing-along back to the cabin, so I decided to come to the beach for some shut-eye... heck, when a guy needs some sleep, he needs some sleep. Without sing-alongs.
I sat up when I heard a noise behind me, my red scarf almost falling off of my neck in the process. I turned to look to see a girl in a black bikini walking along the sand... well, I wouldn;t have if I couldn't see well in the dark. I don't know why, but everything stays relitavely bright at night... something to do with Apollo, maybe.
"Sup?" I asked, not willing to get off of my sand pile yet.
Back to top Go down

New Friends (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Open)   New Friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:45 pm

I decided to walk the shore, Hermes cabin being too crowded. I hum to myself, wishing I had my guitar, or at least knew who my godly parent was yet, when I notice two people. Should I walk up to them? Of course! I quit humming and quicken my pace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Friends (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends (Open)   New Friends (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friends (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: