Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:55 am

Stark nodded, they were both sitting in Roxanne'(?) car.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:28 am

Angelica held Stark's hand, randomly.

~Post phail~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:52 am

Having banged my head rather hard on the way back in, I wasn't very happy when she kissed me. Pulling away, I rubbed the spot to ease the pain before sitting back in my seat. "Right. Are we going now?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:34 am

Stark smiled and kissed Angelica again softly and held her hand tightly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carys nodded and started up the car and revved waiting for Roxanne.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:49 pm

~They magically are in Vegas yay xD~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:52 pm

~But Roxanne hasn't revved her baby's engine yet!
Hearing Carys rev her engine made me kinda want to rev my own. SO I did. Loudly. I snickered; having a Mustang was fun sometimes. "Dibs on the first poker table we see!" I said tearing out of the parking lot quickly. I rolled down the windows and screamed out the window, "Vegas, here we come!" I reached for Aviators on the dash and turned up the radio. Holiday, by Green Day, was on. I sang - very badly, out of tune - with it.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:57 am

Erik was just laughing loudly and looking out the window. He saw Carys' car shoot by at a speed that was probably illegal anywhere in the world except for racetracks!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:09 pm

~NOW YOU BRING BACK LIZZIE?! Alright...it looks like I'm bringing back Michael...xD
I rolled my eyes with hate and sped up the Mustang catching up Carys. We could say I hated her with a passion, but that would've been mean...I didn't like her very much.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:35 am

~Ya don't need to bring him back if you don't want to XD
Erik shok his head and laughed as both girls kept speeding up.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:59 am

~Pfft. Why not? Michael's warrior-sexyiness is still there and he needs to Warrior somebody...he would like it?
This is extremley bad for my engine. I thought as competitivity took over...heyy wait a second...I can control electricity right? I did a quick thought process and sent a bolt of electricity through the engine speeding it up faster without side affects.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:45 am

Carys pushed down the gas pedal and shot up the road.

~Okay then XD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:15 pm

A little voice told me not to go any faster otherwise I'd end up wrecking my engine. So I stopped going so fast even though the pain of admitting she was faster was killing me. So I grit my teeth and said to Erik, "You any good at Poker?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:40 pm

Erik smiled, that was his only strength, plus he cheated mostly using his mist to distract others and win, "Babe, I own the poker table," he snickered.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:29 pm

"As embarassing as this is...you'll have to teach me." I said blushing.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Erik beamed, "It's a promise," he said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:38 pm

"I mean strip poker." I said with a devious smile. "No I'm kidding...I'll only play that when I finally beat you at regular poker."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:57 am

Erik winked, "I'll make sure you win rightaway," he said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:04 am

"Er... let's hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:05 am

Laughing I sped up a little faster. Then I noticed I was a little low on gas. "Hey I gotta stop for some gas." I said.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:17 am

Erik nodded, Carys was already getting more gas.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:45 am

~Can we just get to Vegas? xD~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:17 pm

~I can't drive to Vegas on empty. xD FINE WE ARE MAGICALLY THERE. LET'S STAY AT THE BELLAGIO. [?]
"Wow." I said marveling at the beautiful scenery. "It's soo...not Camp." I looked around spotting a hot guy. The guy glanced at me and smiled a flirty smile. I flashed a dimple. I didn't mean to. Sometimes I do things without thinking and I'm allowed to look, just not touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3