Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:47 am

Carys took out her car keys, "I'm taking mine!" she said confidently pulling her keys out of her clutch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erik chuckled and wrapped his arms around her chest because he was taller then her he could rest his chin on her head. He kissed her hair softly and hugged her alittle harder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stark nodded agreeing with Angelica as he grasped her hand pulling her closer for another hot kiss.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:49 am

"Fine by me, as long as she stays the hell away from me." I muttered taking Erik's hand and intertwining our fingers. I needed to get Erik off me for a little, I wasn't one for all that huggie crud. It made me feel claustrophobic. I knew he liked it, but I had to drive.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:59 am

Erik snickered and let her go, "Let's get in the car so we're ready," he proposed.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:36 pm

"Yeah." I let go of his hand and opened the door and got in. First thing I did was turned on the Mustang, second thing I did was cranked up my favourite song: When I Come Around, by Green Day.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Angelic backed away from Stark, and gave him an expression that read: Not now.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:12 pm

"Angelica! You wanna ride with us?" I shouted the leader of the Aphrodite cabin.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:14 pm

"Yeah," she nodded and headed for the car. Once inside of it, she sighed a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:17 pm

"Clingy?" I asked gently.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:01 pm

"Er..."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:52 pm

All of a sudden Stark was hanging over Erik's door, "I can hear you ya know," he commented silently.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:24 am

"I know." I said shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:24 am

~Chu no what Angelica did xD~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:26 am

~What?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:31 am

~>.<~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:02 pm

~What?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:04 pm

(( Felix's confused about Carys. ;D

Can you read this, Roxanne? D8 ))

I strode toward Carys' car and stepped in but remained silent. Incubus. What was that all about?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:41 pm

"What the hell is he doing?" I asked looking at Angelica then to Felix at Carys car.
~An Incubus is another name for a Vampyre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:43 pm

(( I know, but Felix isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:26 am

~Haha, we shall wait now.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:32 pm

"Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:18 pm

"Where are we going?" I asked Erik. I looked over at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:34 pm

Grinning, I stuck my head out the window and whooped with glee. "We're going to Vegas, baby!" I shouted at Roxanne, pumping my fist in the air.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:52 am

"Oh, gambling." I said, "Lovely."
~I need a new British character...xD
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:24 am

Carys smiled and pulled Felix back in the car with a little more strength then a normal person would have, "We know babe," she said seductively and kissed his lips softly.

Erik pointed at Felix, "What he said," he said grinning.

Stark just watched everyone a little lost looking.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:48 am

"Can we go?" Angelica asked, getting impatient. She started tapping her hip with her nails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next