Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:57 am

As I sat near the edge of Half-Blood Hill, I gazed out at the green enviroment. It had flowers of all colors, trees, bushes, and barely any dirt. I had left a note in Jasper's cabin for him to meet me here. He was probably still depressed about his friend, Gen, who had died in battle. I never really give sympathy to anyone, but that was worth giving.

After a few moments of waiting, I heard footsteps moving toward me. I turned around, only to notice that it was him. "You're here," I said.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:20 am

"How could I resist?" he said. He walked closer andsat by her, looking ahead. "So, what were you doing?" he asked. He was still in grief, but her prescence seemed to numb the pain.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:26 am

I looked into his silver eyes. I could tell he was still in pain, but I decided to not bring it up. He needed to shake it off himself, that was the best way. "I wanted to know you you'd like to come visit my place with me," I said. "I haven't seen my family in five years, nor my friends, so I thought this would be a good time to see them." The battle was over, thankfully, so this might've been the only chance I'd ever get. Cronus could attack at any minute, of course, so I'd might as well go now in case I die in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:31 am

"You want me to come?" he asked. Looking at her hazel eyes, he saw that she wasn't kidding. "O-Okay." he said. Everywhere was fine, as long as she was there to make him calm.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:48 am

"Great!" I chirped. "My friend, Melina, is coming, too. Do you want to bring someone else, or a few other people?" I leaned in and wrapped my arms around his neck, showing that I didn't mind. "Really, if you want to, go right ahead."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:57 am

"Nah. Everyones kinda injured and.." he couldn't say the 'd' word. He shook his head to rid the empty feeling. "Well, I'm good as long as your happy." he said.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:05 am

I smiled at what he said. "Thanks," I replied, a gleam in my eyes. "So I guess we better leave now before anyone finds out."

OOC: GET READY. CONNOR IS COMIN'. Melina doesn't know about Victoria and Jasper yet, by the way. xD

BIC: I trudged up Half-Blood Hill with Connor by my side. The fact that I had finally found him was exhilerating. Victoria was going to be so happy to see him again!

As soon as we reached the top of the hill, I noticed Victoria's arms around another guy's neck. Okay, so maybe this wasn't the smartest move I made, and I'm a child of Athena. Crap, I'm so dead. Why didn't she tell me about him?

When I saw Victoria with . . . him, I didn't know what to do. We'd almost engaged in a romantic type of friendship five years ago, but well, that was five years ago. There was no way she'd still have feelings for me. Heck, she might've forgotten about me completly.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:12 am

Jasper smiled at her enthusiasm. "Good idea." he said. He looked around and spotted two pairs of eyes looking at them. "And uh, I think their there." he pointed out. Looking closer, he caught the eyes of the other one. A guy? Jasper felt confused. He knew he was the only boy comming. "And uh, I think your friend brought a friend." he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:17 am

"Connor?!" It couldn't be, I thought he was still in New York! He should be in freshman year of high school, too. I never knew he was a demigod, either. This is going to be, well, interesting.

"Oh, uh, sorry . . ." I stammered. "You see, I found Connor at the battlefield, and well, he missed us, Victoria." I wasn't going to say just her, because I was sure Victoria's new partner was the boy necked to her. Based off of the fact he was treating him, that was pretty obvious.

"Hey," I greeted simply, avoiding my gaze from the boy. "Yeah, it's me. Connor Chambers, son of Triton."

OOC: I'm loving this. xD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:30 am

He looked at both of them, particularly Connor. "So you guys comming?" he asked. 'They're just friends.' he kept reminding himself. He looked at Victoria. "So, shall we go? And I'm Jasper Fritz. Morpheus." he said.

~same here:)
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:47 pm

"Well, uh, yeah. We're coming," I replied in a worried tone of voice. Victoria and I locked eyes and shared the same thought. We're dead. I didn't mean to make things difficult. I didn't even know about Jasper, so how could this possibly be my fault? "I'm Melina Johnson, daughter of Athena," I told Jasper.

I strolled down the hill with the group, glaring at the boy who called himself Jasper. Yeah, sure. I haven't seen Melina or Victoria in five years, but I've been at camp almost as long as they have. Why did we reunite now? How come we didn't see eachother again four years ago, the year that I came to camp? It wasn't making sense, but I didn't like this kid one bit.

"Okay, so I live in New York. That shouldn't be far. We're in Rhode Island, after all." Once we reached the bottom of the hill, I glanced across the street, realizing that we had absolutely no way of getting to New York. "Uh, I might be wrong. We're probably going to have to walk, and that could take forever."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:47 am

Jasper tensed up when she said this would take longer. The awkward postition of himself and the others were getting to him. All of them were friends for years, how can I compete with that?, he thought. "Uh,o-okay." he said. Feeling defensive, he bumped his shoulder on Victoria's and intertwined their fingers. That made him relax a bit, but the odd feeling of someone glare at you made him tensed some more.

~I feel really bad that your typing 3 persons and I'm doing only one. So I'll bring another one here. Maybe she'll know of a way to New York:)

BIC: MJ looked around the bottom of the hill where she was silently perched ontop of a tree. The birds still chirped on the breezy day and she seemed to enjoy the little bird's company more than that of campers. Thought she never left camp except on certain conditions, like to smuggle in coke or something like that, but she wanted to just get out. Being so high up, she noticed 4 figures trudging down the hill and seemed to look around for something. She stood up, squinted her eyes a bit and perked up. Jasper was there. Atleast, he was one of the people there.

"Hey Jasper! Off to somewhere again!" she yelled from above.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:07 am

OOC: Nice. Now I get to use Connor's fake player side of him. xD

BIC: Forgetting about the fact that Connor was with the group, I smiled at Jasper, slightly blushing. After that, someone had called out Jasper's name. I looked up above us and noticed it was a girl about the same age as me. Well, as long as she doesn't touch Jasper, I don't have to kill her.

I glanced up at the girl in the tree, but then switched back and forth from Victoria and Connor. Things weren't looking so good so far. Jasper had ended up getting defensive, and now, judging by Connor's expression, he was jealous. I felt guilty, I felt like this was my fault.

I. Will. Kill. Him. That was all I could think of. I felt like taking the waterbottle in my backpack out, and splattering the water in this guy's face. However, once I looked up at the girl in the tree, I came up with an idea. Back at school, I faked being a player. Maybe if I could do it again now, Jasper won't be as nervous, so then I can kill him later. Easy enough, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:20 am

Jasper heard his name being called and had to groan. Of coarse, MJ had to be there. "MJ." he nodded at her and looked at Victoria. "Er, anything crazy she says are sometimes not real." He warned her. MJ pretty much was crazy. But as crazy as she was, she was also smart.

MJ hopped from the tree, not minding the height from which she fell from, and raced to them, landing gracefully on her toes. Today, she learned a new mood. One called happy. Since she doesn't even had emotions, this one really made her drunk. Not the alcoholic drunk, but the one where ou feel overwhelemed. She bounced up and down, like the hyperactive kid she is, and smiled widely. "Where we going? Huh? Huh?" she chirpped.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:07 pm

OOC: I apologize for the late reply. I just got back from my vacation in the Caribbean. I should post more actively now.

BIC: "We're going to New York," I replied. "All of us are visiting Victoria's family. We might possibly stay for a few days, too."

"Do you want to come?" I asked, my words slightly rushed. I put the best smile I had on, and waited for her reply. Sure, I faked being a player, mainly so I could get along with my friends from school, but avoiding peer-pressure was never really something I could possibly handle.

I ignored Connor, even though I recalled our "almost relationship" five years ago. Yeah, we were in fourth and fifth grade then, but whatever. "Okay," I chuckled, grinning at Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:27 pm

"Everyone, this is MJ, the annoying daughter of Erebus. Oh, I think she'll deny the offer. You were tending the wounded, weren't you." he said to MJ a half hearted smile in his face. 'Please leave me alone.' he begged in his mind. Since the day MJ came to camp, she'd been pestering him to death.

"Wounded? The only wounded I knew was your parrot. Oh, and by the way, he keeps on saying he's hungry and doing the noise of the ghost in 'The Grudge' movie. So yeah, wounded parrot." she smiled. She turned to the other kids. "Yes MJ daughter of Erebus. But I'm not so sure about the crazy part. I don't really know much about it." she shrugged. So yeah, a million things passed through her mind, but not all of them got out.

"New York huh? How are we gonna get there? Do we have a car? Ooh! I think I'll steal a car!" she jumped around.

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:53 pm

I observed the girl's features. Her personality was quite odd. It's not really what you would expect when you went to the school Victoria, Connor, and I attended. Yeah, she seemed quite crazed, like Jasper stated. Nonetheless, there is always some type of potential in everyone that helps them achieve success. Maybe she would be capable of taking us to New York. "Well, we don't really know of a way of getting to New York," I replied honestly. "If there was someway that you could possibly find us a way there- legally -then that would be much appreciated."

"Why don't you come, MJ," I said with my best smile. "I'm sure none of us wouldn't mind having an extra group member to tag along with us." I had to admit, the girl was pretty, but not really someone I'd date. Her personality seems just slightly a little too social for me. I mean, I love making new friends and all, but I never really hanged out with the right type of crowd; except Melina and Victoria, of course.

I rolled my eyes as Connor spoke. I always hated that fake player side of him. Why couldn't he be who he really was? I mean, I was capable of doing that. However, if you actually saw who I really was, then you'd probably notice that I've fought with tons of my classmates; mostly the girls, though.

Even though Connor was probably the biggest faker I've ever met, there was always something I liked about him. Sure, he was cute and all, but more personality wise. There was always something about him that caught my eye, but I've never really figured out what.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:19 pm

Jasper looked at the group, lingering his stare more on Connor and back to MJ. "So, I guess you could come. As long as you don't go and burn something up." he was going to add the word 'again' but that would only make the others doubt her.

She jumped and giggled. "Great! Now the legal part is the hardest." she thought about it. "Gow about shadow travel?" she suggested. Well, it was the best she could think off without hijacking the camp van. She held out her hands for them to take and smiled honestly at them.

Jasper raised his eyebrows. "What do you think?" he asked Victoria. The sunlight sharpened her features and she seemed to be prettier than what he thought about her. His eyes were glued on her face, trying to memorize his features well.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:39 am

My gaze was focused on MJ, more of a warning rather than jut a simple glimpse. I felt more protective of Jasper than any other boy I've liked, but MJ and him didn't really seem like they got along well. Judging by Jasper's expression, he almost hated her, or at least, she was annoying to him.

Lost in thought, I realized that Jasper asked me a question. "Sure," I replied. "I'm fine with it, as long as we're not arrested or anything. I really don't think the cops would appreciate a fourteen year old driving a car. Connor probably could, but he's only fifteen. Melina can't, she's twelve. We'd be better with a taxi, if there was one all the way up here."

After Victoria had spoken, I cut into the conversation. MJ had stated she could shadow travel. Sure, why not? I've shadow traveled with my boyfriend, Kai, before. I just got back from camp from my own house just a few days ago with him. We must've shadow travel tree times between just getting there, out monster encounters, and rushing my dad to the hospital. "I'm up for shadow travel," I said. "My boyfriend has taken me places that way all of the time. Kai Crosshawk, son of Hades, if you haven't met him."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:33 pm

"Great!" she chirpped. She grabbed all of their hands, and placed each one in a different spot in her arms. "So? Near Central park I guess!" she said and opened the shadow realm before anyone could protest. The dark immediately sucked the all up and later, when the light could be seen, they were somewhere else.

The noise of the busy streets filled the air and the smell of pollution filled their noses. They were behind an old oak tree and she was atleast in the lowest branch. "URGH. Everyone here and alive?" she sat up groggily. She also swung up and balanced her weight on the brach she fell on.

Jasper sat up and shook his head. "Here." he said, but later did noticed he was on his back. Someone pinning him down.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:40 am

After that shadow travel, I might be afraid to ever shadow travel again. I mean, at least Kai had some experience with it and all, but this girl seemed like she's only done it a few times. That was horrible.

I stood up groggily, my hand rubbing the back of my head simultaneously. "MJ, if you don't mind me asking, have you ever shadow traveled before?" I winced as I spoke, the pain slowly dying and leaving my head. In about a minute or two I would be find, but I knew I would have a problem with what is left for about a week.

Opening my eyes, I noticed that I was pinning Jasper down on the ground. Oh, gods, that must be embarrasing. Not for me, but the both of us. "Sorry . . ." I said. "The, uh, shadow travel thing must've flung me on top of you." I looked into his eyes apologenically and quickly got off of him. "Yeah . . . I'm sorry."

I felt like a complete idiot noticing Jasper and Victoria together. I wondered how all of the citizens that past by thought about it. A few eyes looked at them distastefully, even me for about a few seconds, but I redirected my attention to MJ. "Well, where to now?" I grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:49 am

"That was okay." he smiled. That was really okay for him, unless you exclude the people looking at them part. "And yeah, where to?" he asked Victoria. He stood up an offered his hand put for her.

"Of coarse I had! Atleast once or twice beifre." she chirpped. "Atleast we landed near the ground this time!" she giggled and jumped out of the tree. "Should we wait until there isn't anyone hurting or should we proceed now? Huh? Huh?" she said. Glancing around, she noticed a run down building at the corner of the park. Her mood drastically changed from bubbly to a pained face. "Er, let's go anyway." she said without notice to the others and headed the opposite way. 'Not there.' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:57 pm

"Once or twice?" I asked with a small amount of fear. Really, only twice? I felt myself begin to wonder about her. Hopefully she would not get us killed. I mean, what does she do all day? Does she even pay one bit of attention to her training activities? A girl from the Hephaestus cabin, Sydney Miller, was a bit like that, too, but not much. She died in the previous battle, though. It is kind of sad when you think about it. Only fifteen years old, and she died attempting to save the camp. I wondered if that would be me one day.

"Yeah, uh, sorry," I repeated, slightly blushing with a smile on my face. Wow, I have never made such a fool out of my self like that. I mean, yeah, I have, but not as bad as that. If any of my classmates saw that, they would hold it against me for life. I just hoped Connor did not notice it, but judging by his expression, he did, and he was ticked.

I attempted to forget the scene I saw earlier, so I flashed the best smile I had and turned to MJ. My piercing green eyes stood out as the sun's light hit them. "Shall we continue?" I asked. I kept my gaze on her, and focused more intentively as her expression changed from bubbly and giddy to grim and- what was that, fear? Maybe, or something else. I decided not to ask her though, it seemed rather ignorant to ask her about something she would not want to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:59 pm

Jasper walked casualy next to Victoria. All of them, the scents they would leave would attract atleast all the monsters within a hundred feet radius. He seemed to be protective around her, especially to Connor. He again intertwined their fingers and looked at her. "The blush on your face is nice." he commented, trying to make her feel okay about pinning him down. He sighed and looked away to MJ who was atleast several feet away now. "Hey, wait up!" he yelled at her. Sure, she was annoying, but she was this kid who seemed to know his weak spots. Like she was the sister he never had, that's why he always kept her around.

For the others sake, she skipped around and looked merry again. But she could tell it was weak. "Twice. The first time I landed in a pond and the other was when I ended up in the Bahamas, 10 feet above the water and the nearest island was 50 miles away." she said with a proud smile. Training up for shadow travel was nothing really necessary for her. It was like every lesson she needed to attend in camp. Not really important. "I'm guessing, if I'm not wrong, that the doors of Orpheus is right about there." she said pointing at a clump of boulders. She had memorized this park for years, and her heart aches to leave this group and run to the old house. Wishing her mother was there, chopping up vegetables or sipping tea, anything just to prove what happened bafore was just a dream she would soon wake up from. "So, the hous is where?" she asked, turning around, facing them but never looking at the remains of her home.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:43 am

I glanced at Jasper and smiled. "Thanks," I said quietly. Turning around to MJ, I said, "My house is a block away from Melina's, which is only a few houses away from the Empire State Building."

As Victoria mentioned my house, I huge lump in my throat came to be. It was only a few days ago that Kai and I were there, but now, I was worried about my father's safety. I wondered if he had gotten out of the hospital yet, and went back to taking care of my half-siblins at home. Maybe he didn't even realize that I left . . .

Finally, I acknowledged Victoria's presence. "That's right," I said. "Only a few blocks away from the school we attended." I studied the park intentively until I find the right road. "There it is," I said, extending my arm and pointing to the road. "We just need to follow that path."

~ I apologize for the short posts on this one, but I'm just getting ready for school. Basically, that's it. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]   A Few Days Away [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Few Days Away [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next