Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Counting Days.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainale

Rainale

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Zooie cried and cried,She had run from her cabin where she was staying and fell into the creek,Her new dress her grandmother made was ruined.Being humiliated by a Aphrodite girl was horrible. She sat there thinking about home.She wanted to leave.Now. But she couldn't.Could someone help her? She doubted herself plenty.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:37 pm

I walked in,to see someone cyring,then,they fall straight down into the river."Hey!"I started,running towards her.I heard a large:thwump,then turned around,to see some chick in the river."Pshaw."I said."Idiot."I mumbled,watching her drift.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:44 pm

She didn't care to look up.It sounded like a kid she knew that's in the cabin with her grouping being Unclaimed was half of it.She hated Nessa Ramie The meanest girl at camp.She put others down to make her feel better.With her stupid tattered dress. She shifted her self into her hugging her knees And her heads down.Still muffling sobs.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:45 pm

I heplped her up,and asked:"You okay?",feeling her pulse."What idiots..."I mumbled."Flirting,huh?"I asked myself.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:49 pm

"i'm fine..." She sighed and wiped her tears away from her face."I just want to be alone." She kinda stumbled off after she twisted her ankle and made her way home.Did I say home? I meant her hell.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:51 pm

"Hey,whats wrong?"I asked,following her.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:52 pm

"Nothing" She replied simply.Putting on her brave act,stumbling.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:53 pm

"No,what?"I asked her,pushing the topic.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:58 pm

She turned around feeling Stupid."If you'd like to know ask Alana Mulkchuta She was there through the whole thing!" She sobbed and ran away again.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:00 pm

"No..."I mumbled to myself,then silently chased her.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:02 pm

She barely heard anything.She sighed and kept running a solid sob escaped her lips as she wiped tears from her face running.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:04 pm

I kept running,to when I saw this...torch thing flinging towards her,then,I sped up,"Lookout!"I yelled,stepping in front of the torches path.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:07 pm

She screamed half-heartedly at the torch thing and mostly at the voice.She crouched down and dodged it.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:08 pm

I grabbed the torch,the wrong way though,on the flaming side,but,the thing was,I felt no pain at all."Wha'd?"I said aloud,looking at the torch.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:12 pm

She fell over.Scared and she realized it was the boy.And she stared at him.How did He not get burned?
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:13 pm

I looked down at the girl,stunned,then,a large flame came above my head.I was being claimed.But,by who?"Who...Who,why?"I asked myself.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:17 pm

She gasped."He...ph..phaetes." She manged to stutter."Your the son of Hephaetus."
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:18 pm

"That explains it all..."I say,smiling,then I drop the torch."Now,I need to find out who did that..."I said.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:23 pm

She thought in a heartbeat."Nessa.Aphrodite. She wants me dead because she says I stole her silver hair pin.When this is mine."She sighed."She has every guy wrapped around her finger." She looked off into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:25 pm

"Not me...Im wrapped around someone elses..."I said.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:27 pm

"Awesome.Anyways I should get back to my personal hell."She Waved and jogged back to regular camp areas.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:29 pm

I laughed,then followed her,again."I was trying to flirt,idiot..."I said.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:31 pm

She looked offended sarcastically."I wasn't taking it like that." She rolled her eyes."Wanna tell Chiron of your new discovery now or later?"
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:33 pm

"Yeah,in a bit..."I said.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:34 pm

She laughed."Okay,So who's the mystery lady?" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Counting Days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Days.   Counting Days. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counting Days.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next