Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:18 pm

I walked towards the police cruiser and knocked on the window. Don't some people in the south call windows, winders? Focus, I told my ADHD brain. Aunt Sara looked up startled and her face broke out into a wide grin as she rolled down the wind-er. "Roxanne, what am I going to do with you?"
"Beats me." I said.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:16 pm

I jumped out of the car and sat on the top of the car, giving a friendly wave
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:26 pm

"And those are my sisters," I said pointing to Des and Penelope. Aunt Sara shook her head and grinned some more. "Looks like the Zeus trait really does run in the family." I had forgotten that Aunt Sara was a daughter of Zeus too.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:46 pm

I waved with both hands "heyyy!" I yelled in greeting
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:50 pm

"Hello!" Aunt Sara called back with a smile, "Alright I'll let ya off easy." She said and drove off.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 pm

"to the club!" I yelled happliy
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:59 pm

"Yesh to the club!"
~Let's wait for Angel.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:19 pm

I smiled, rolling my eyes a bit as I sat back in the car. I stared out the window and my smile soon faded. I missed Wesley and Johnny already and it's barely been an hour. I shook my head roughly, running my fingers through my hair with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:24 pm

I smiled unaware of my sister's sadness "so where we going?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:52 pm

"To a punk glub." I said taking the next right onto the freeway.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:24 pm

I knew that... I meant where" I said I turned around in my seat looking at Pepelope, "You miss them all ready?" I asked. I was the only one in the car without a kid, and intended to keep it that way for awhile, but the age Will is Roxanne should be like.... old, But maybe the big munchkin was just... old. It still confused me.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:15 pm

"I bet she does. I mean, I miss Will but not in the way she misses Johnny." I admitted. Will was my son but, he was older and more like a brother.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:31 pm

I looked over at them with sad eyes and nodded my head. "He's just so...tiny..." I murmured, holding out my arms to show a representation of his size with my hands. I shook my head with a sigh. "No...I'm fine. It's not like I won't be back to see them.." I said, although it sounded like I was reassuring myself moe than anything.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:36 pm

"Of course you will," I said agreeing with her, of course I could've blurted out all the random worst-case scenarios that could happen to Johnny and Wesley, but I didn't.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:40 pm

~You guys are going clubbing WITHOUT me?~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:48 pm

~Yesh, Moo.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:21 pm

~Oh, well, I'm going on my corner with my jacket >.> <.<~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:44 pm

~No, no. Come with us! xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:19 pm

~Ask Angel and Colbers. I dun wanna be a burden.~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:28 pm

~Damn them, if anyone else says your a burden they can fudge off.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:41 pm

I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:42 pm

~Angel?~
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:37 pm

ooc: What? Huh? Yeah, it's fine xD
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:38 pm

I thinks you being alittle..... OHHH!!!! Pretty *points to the butterfly*
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 pm

ooc: Thank you x3 I took that picture the other day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next