Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

interesting and enticing title here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

interesting and enticing title here Empty
PostSubject: interesting and enticing title here   interesting and enticing title here I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:55 pm

Well, I did it again. I thought I would last a little bit longer, but I guess not. I've felt more... secluded, if that's the word. I just don't feel proper being here. Everyone seems to be having a blast, which is amazing. But, see, I'm not. And I don't want to really be a part of a place where I'm not always happy. It's not like someone is annoying me, I just "feel like it's my time" or whatever. I don't feel as loved as I used to be, though. So, well... This would be longer and more descriptive, but I don't really have anything to say ;3 So, bye. Yeah. I'll be out of here soon.
Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

PostSubject: Re: interesting and enticing title here   interesting and enticing title here I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:02 am

waitaminutenoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooo

Actually I've felt that way too, but I'm sticking around a bit longer. But still, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: interesting and enticing title here   interesting and enticing title here I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Oh Moo. I wish I could say something to you to make you stay, but I'm fairly sure there's nothing I can do. Good luck in life, bruh. See you some other time I guess. Love you bunches.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: interesting and enticing title here   interesting and enticing title here I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:03 pm

D8 Aww, Moo-moo. <2 I miss you already. I understand the feeling. I had it and got over it, but sometimes, you have to say goodbye. : (
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interesting and enticing title here   interesting and enticing title here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

interesting and enticing title here
Page 1 of 1