Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A VERY interesting run. *Privite*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

A VERY interesting run. *Privite* Empty
PostSubject: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:14 pm

I was jogging with my sis. Running by the border. Keeping my pace even

Last edited by Colby on Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:04 pm

"Heyy big guy, whatcha doing?" I asked joining him.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:13 pm

I sighed, "nothing" I replied, thinking, my day at work was ok, boring, had to put up a few exhibit and talk with Mr. Kooaf, not my favorite hobbie.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:14 pm

ooc: Colby, now that Ian is gone you are free to roleplay Mr. Kooaf at any time ^^
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:16 pm

"Oh that's interesting. So how ya holding up?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:20 pm

I shrugged, "Good I guess" I stopped at the top of the hill taking a sip of my water, when I heard the bushes rattle.

I was crying, daddy just left me here, with a piece of paper, I didn't understand. I heard footsteps and huddled in the bush, but it shook alittle, my dark blond hair in a mess, I hide my head in my knees.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:41 pm

I whipped out Vendetta and Greek Fire. "Come out with your hands up!" I called poking the bush with my bat. Vendetta changed from 10mm to a dagger. I assumed the stance of a police officer, after all I was training for the FBI.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:47 pm

I felt scare tears rush down my face, as I ran out of the bush, Sammy in my hands, and the wore down bag on my back. I was going to run from it, but I ran into something.

A little girl about 3 or 4 ran into me. I looked at the little girl, as she trembled, scared. I glared at Roxanne.

Last edited by Colby on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:49 pm

"What? I'm in training to become a investigative agent for the FBI." I said putting my 10mm back in the hollster. "What's your name sweetie?" I asked the girl in a candy coated voice.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:54 pm

I fliched at the voice, I hid behind the tall man's legs, untill he picked me, up. His aura was a soft color, with strong dull colors like mud and flowers, thoses colors, the girls was this red color with black and dapples of yellow. I didn't like it.

I picked the little girl up, and held her to me, she looked at Roxanne and me, like she was reading us, I was strange. Then said quitely, "Emma B" She said I listened, and repeted to her questionly, "Emily?" I asked her, she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:57 pm

"That's a pretty name." I said softly.
~Red, black and yellow? Whassat mean?
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:01 pm

light red for leadership. Dark red for a temper, and black for coldness, and yellow, means unprdictable yet caring, otherwords, roxanne scares the kid. And Emily does'nt like her. but Emma B is only 3.

I easily held the young child. She relexed to me holding her, but would eyes Roxanne oddly, like she couldn't really think of what to discided.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:11 pm

I limped lightly towards the border. I still had a slight limp for my previously broken femur. I had been given the name "gimp" by a few people. 'How lovely..' I thought, shaking my head. I saw A familiar, tall figure and I smiled. Treston. I then noticed Roxanne as well. My smile soon faded to a look of worry as I saw a little girl in Treston's arms. I hesitated a moment before I walked over with a concerned glint in my bright teal eyes.
ooc: *hopes this wasn't private* xD
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:14 pm

*It's just to fun not to be, you shold know that!*

I looked at Aurora as she walked over, I shifted Emily a little, and smiled warmly, but I wacthed her limp sadly. I shook it of as Emma looked up at Aurora, curroisly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:16 pm

I gave a warm, small smile at the girl. "Hi there..." I cooed, gently tucking my golden hair behind my ear. Dawn padded to my ankles, standing up on her hind legs a moment to sniff at Emily with a friendly wave of her bushy tail. I smiled, gently patting Dawn's head before I turned back to the girl. "Sweetie, are you hurt at all?" I asked, my brows furrowing a bit in concern.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:19 pm

"I dun think she likes me." I admitted quietly to Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:21 pm

I looked at the girl, are aura seemed so soothing, yet had a trouble side and seemed slightly irresponable, but overall, I liked it. I turned around in the guys arms and face her half way, "One bobo" I said weakly, pointing to my leg, were a cut the size of a penny was, a toy metal bird tried to get me. It hurt, but wasn't to bad. I liked her eyes, "Pretty eyes" I said pointing to her, and blinked my dark blue ones.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:25 pm

I smiled when she complimented my eyes. "Thank you," I said simply. I looked at the injury on her leg and reached into my bag. I searched for band-aids that were at least fun. I then found a box with band-aids shaped like crayons in different colors. Not sure why exactly I had it, but it'd do. I smiled and took out one of each color. Red, blue, green, yellow, purple, and pink. "What's your favorite color?" I asked sweetly. I then looked at Roxanne then back at the young girl. I gave her a look that said
I'm sure that's not true,
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Yeah huh, I think she's scared of my new gun. I looked at her pointing to my gun.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:32 pm

I stopped for a moment, and looked at the man that was still holding me. and back at the band-aids. and closed me eyes for a moment.... "Bluw" I said after a moment. I sighed, "You names?" I asked, so I could call them something, not sure how to ask conpetely.
I looked at her, for a moment, after she had answered me. "Treston" I said she nodded then looked at the other girls. Waiting. She pushed a strand of dirty blond hair away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:33 pm

"Roxanne." I said.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:36 pm

I unwrapped the band-aid, gently placing it over the wound on her leg. "Aurora," I answered with a smile. I then bent down, scooping Dawn up in my arms. "And this is my fox, Dawn," I added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 pm

"I have a pet too. You'd like him, his name is Hot Wing." I whistled into the sky as the mini dragon skimmed the tree tops and flew on the ground. He let out a puff of smoke shaped like a heart ring for Emma B.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:41 pm

I smiled, and nodded to the fox, and held up my stuff dog, "This is Sammy" I said pleased with myself. Then at the drangon, I eyed it curously, then giggled a tinkleing laugh

I smiled at Emma B's stuffed dog. I smiled lightly. Looking at her, then back to Aurora and Dawn, ADHD made me wonder how much you can feed a fox before there full, Alot... was my awnser.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Hot Wing, mostly black with gold streaks on his back and belly and tail, curled around her legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A VERY interesting run. *Privite*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: