Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A VERY interesting run. *Privite*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

A VERY interesting run. *Privite* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:08 pm

I frowned wacthing everyone just start thinking, I didn't really care to much right now, I...was.... getting.... Sleepy. I leaned my head on Treston's shoulder and closed my dark blue eyes. and hugged Sammy closer to me as I fell asleep.

I noticed that Emma B had fell asleep on my sholder, I couldn't help the small smile of amusement, "I think she's gone" I said softly. I seen her drity blond hair fall over eyes. Her stuff dog looked about as ruff as her. She must of been hidding her for a day or two. She had dirt caked to her legs, a few scarthes probly from weeds, and dust on her face, but I seen faint freackles under it. I remembered having to fend for myself. I felt like I was her graudian now. I looked up at the sky for a moment, then back at the small sleeping figure in my arms. Though I only knew one feeling close to this, and stronger, when I was holding Aurora next to me I felt this way also but stronger.

*I'm trying to image how cute this must look*
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:10 pm

~IKR? Daughter of Morpheus maybe?
"Well your helping just as much." I snapped at Treston.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:49 pm

I see Roxanne snapping at someone I go over to see whats happening.
'Hi Roxanne!"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:56 pm

*can't post here, for close chathers, Sorry.*

I ignored Roxanne. Something I loved to do. Just block her out of my head.*My favriote abillty, is that I can block people out of my head, then confuse them*

Last edited by Colby on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:57 pm

(oh sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:03 pm

"Don't ignore me. Treston, do not make me kick your butt." I hissed in a low-nonthreatening voice.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:13 pm

I just adjusted Emma B.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A VERY interesting run. *Privite*   A VERY interesting run. *Privite* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A VERY interesting run. *Privite*
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3