Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This should be interesting.{Dean}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

This should be interesting.{Dean} Empty
PostSubject: This should be interesting.{Dean}   This should be interesting.{Dean} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:30 am

I walked into the Library hesitantly. I'm not a big fan of books, and rarely even had time to read them. But I did love my mom, and that is why I'm here. I promised my mom that I would at least try and stay up to date with some Maths studies, because I almost always fail, or close to fail.
That is why I'm now wandering aimlessly through the rows trying to find some time of book that I can understand, but the chances of that a slim. I looked around hoping I could Maybe find some one to help me. Who even would write a book on Maths anyways?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: This should be interesting.{Dean}   This should be interesting.{Dean} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:54 am

Matthew. There was only one way of describing him, Hades Incarnated. He was cruel, like Hades. He was mean, like Hades. He had no feelings, like Hades. He was seductive, not like Hades. Matt had some kind of bad-boy aura around him and an ever following shadow that glowed around his body.

Matt is basically the devil in disguise, he is handsome as a god. However, this is an illusion, he is of course handsome without the illusion over him that he tortured out of a Child of Hecate, but the illusion adds a dark shadow around his body, give it is supernatural edge. His carved stomach is smooth as marble with not a single visible blemish. His short blonde hair is spiky to show the madness of a devil. Only because of his father, what if Matt had been born to his father's opposite, the spirit of dreams? Would he be golden? Would he still look like a god? Or would he look normal because he'd never have tortured the demigod? His mother asks herself all these questions.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: This should be interesting.{Dean}   This should be interesting.{Dean} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:01 pm

I walked around a few more isles aimlessly before quietly calling out, "Hello? Uhm, is anyone here to help me? Lonely girl here, trying to find a book."

Normaly I don't like people helping me, but I really needed to study. I ran a hand through my blonde hair and puffed out. "They really should update to computers.." I mean, really. The internet was so fast, and like, I could skype a tutor.
I walked down a few more isles of books before I ran into a guy just standing there. To me, he looked like a bad boy, but I was a bad girl.
"Hey," I said, walking up to him. "Do you even know how to read?" I awaited his reply, hoping I would get a few minutes of his attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This should be interesting.{Dean}   This should be interesting.{Dean} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This should be interesting.{Dean}
Page 1 of 1