Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  Empty
PostSubject: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:14 pm

I stood outside of the Zeus cabin with a sad look in my face. I didn't want to leave Johnny and Wesley, but I had promises Roxanne and Des I'd go. "M-Maybe I should stay.." I stuttered nervously. I looked over at Wesley and then Johnny, who was staring up at me from my arms. I then turned my gaze to my sisters. It was one of our little boning outings. I remembered the last time and shuddered...that was an interesting evening.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:22 pm

"Please, go. Me and my son need a little time to ourselves, and besides." Wesley said putting Johnny's tiny head up to his for comparison, "How can you say no to the faces you love the most?"
"Come on," I called from in front of the mirror while I was mashing black liner up against my eyes. I had on a pair of skinny jeans and a cute black top with a lime green clutch and some crazy heels, "This is the only time I will wear heels and not red converse."
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:32 pm

I looked at Wesley and smiled. I placed Johnny in his arms and kissed him a moment on the lips. "I love you," I said. I then bent down a moment to Johnny and kissed the top of his head. "And I live you," I whispered with a smile. I was wearing my red hair down, like I normally did. I then had on a flowing white t-shirt with a guitar and headphones in a black ad gray design. Over it I had a black vest with colorful jewelry. I also had on dark blue skinny jeans and black and white high heels.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:35 pm

"We are going to a club, can't you wear something remotely slutty?" I threw out casually.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:38 pm

I looked over at Roxanne with am astonished look on my face. "Oh don't worry...I'm changing into a tight mini skirt and tank top in the car," I said sarcastically. After a moment I shook my head. "No...I'm warring this. I'm engaged if you remember..." I stated, lifting my left hand and pointing to the ring dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:43 pm

"Well I wouldn't care too much if you had a little fun tonight." Wesley said thoughtfully as Johnny gurgled in aggreement.
"See?" I said stepping out and leaning against the doorframe.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:46 pm

I looked over at Wesley with a shocked expression. After a moment the look if shock went away and I shrugged my shoulders. "Fine....then in nine months you'll have a new half son or daughter," I said rather dismissively.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:48 pm

"Penelope, think of it as one of the many wedding gifts I'm getting you." Wesley stepped forward and taking her hand and kissing it."Eww. Not while my eyes are open." I said wrinkling my nose in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:51 pm

I thought for a moment then I sighed. "I'll have a good time," I promised. I then glared over at Roxanne, narrowing my eyes a bit. "I could do much worse if you'd like," I threatened.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:01 am

"Like, you mean, sucking other parts?" I snorted flouncing down the stairs to the cabin expertly as if I'd been practicing on these torture traps.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:05 am

I rolled mt eyes, looking over at Wesley. "I love, please be careful," I said. I then pressed my lips to his for a quick passintw moment before I reluctantly pulled back and followed Roxanne grudgingly.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:12 am

I ran out of the cabin, wearing dark wash skinny jeans, a a long shirt that seemed to be alittle lower on one side more, it was a dark blue with silver neaklace and bracelets. high heels made me look taller, and a black purse, I had my hair strightened, "Ok! ok I'm ready!" I said looking at them
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:58 am

"Oh wow, my sister looks sexy and not kiddish, that's a new one." I said sarcastically stopping.
"Bye, love!" Wesley called before walking away to the ampitheater to show his son all the instruments.
"Don't tell anyone I said this," I pointed to Des and Penelope, "but you are so lucky to have that boy."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:09 pm

I gave a content sigh, nodding my head. "I know it.." I breathed. I ran my fingers through my hair, tucking a bit of it behind my ear. "And that's exactly why I have no intention of flirting at all tonight," I explained.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:12 pm

"Smart girl." I noted, then I sighed, "I wish I had some one like that."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:22 pm

I shrugged my shoulders. "Who knows, maybe you'll meet someone tonight," I points out with a smile. I grabbed my bag, the bottomless worn black one. It wasn't exactly decorative, but I had it with me always. "Let's go," I said with a hesitant smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:33 pm

"Wait!" I cryed as I shot towards my cabin as I remembered the outfit Grace had given me. I slipped on the dress and the heels and grabbed the clutch.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:59 pm

I smiled, 'So where we going?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:04 pm

I burst out of the cabin looking much sexier than before as I calmly walked towards them, "How do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:08 pm

I looked her down, then smiled, "I guess were going man hunting" I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:39 pm

I nodded my head. "You two are, I'll just be tagging along cause you'd both kill me if I didn't," I said with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:22 pm

I smiled and pulled her into a hug, "You so get us" I said smiling, pulling back
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:56 pm

"Yesh, now let's get a move on." I said climbing into the Mustang in front of us.
~Y'all already know what mah Mustang looks like.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:00 pm

yeah~

I walked over getting in the shotgun seat. pulling sunglasses over my eyes. Smiling "Everyone got a weapon?" I asked not worried curois. We bring a atteion, but I hope not. I wanted to find a few hot guys. not fight some rere moster. Boooring!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:04 pm

I rolled my eyes as I got into the back seat of the car. "You both know I'm always prepared," I said, swinging my bag around with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: