Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:06 pm

I getured to the bag of guns and whatnot in my training bag, "I'm a CSI trainee, I'm gonna usually have a few guns in here."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:08 pm

I smiled, and pulled a small dagger from my purse, "Also got a pocket knife in my bra" I said shurgging, then turned towards Rocanne, "Can I drive by the way?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:14 pm

"Oh hell no." I said revving the engine. "This was a gift from dad, and I don't plan on lettting you drive it."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:19 pm

I sighed, "He's my dad also, and your mean" I said frowning.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:22 pm

I snorted, shaking my head. "You should have anticipated that answer Des..." I pointed out. I crossed my arms, leaning back a bit. "If I had been unable to wait and given birth to Johnny in here I think she would have killed me.." I said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:23 pm

"I am mean." I admitted flying away with speeds up to 99mph, "Some moronic Hephaestus kid thought it'd be funny to make engine cut out at 100mph." I said explaining the reason as to why my engine wasn't going too fast.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:28 pm

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. "Oh, so that's why we're going so slow..." I retorted sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:29 pm

I nodded, "Ashame, you have to go 99, I mean like, the other racecars on the road will be passing us likea minivan" I said looking out the window. "But like I wanna go somewhere" I said after a moment
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:31 pm

I stared at Des for a while, "Ok, where?" I looked back at Penelope, who was looking like she wanted nothing more than a blanket and her son.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:59 pm

I smiled, "Celo's" I said smiling, a small shoe store, by a few more stores. Not much there but I HAD to go there.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:09 pm

"Never heard of it." I said focusing on the road again.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:12 pm

I simply shrugged my shoulders. "I'll go anywhere. Although, I know a club that Wesley took me to. His mom owns it.." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:16 pm

"Isn't his mom like Euterpe?" I snorted inconspicously.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:19 pm

I nodded my head. "Yeah..she owns this punk club in New York. The last time I saw her there she was drunk. It was really kind of entertaining," I explained.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:23 pm

"To the punk club!" I shouted swerving the wheel violently.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:26 pm

I cluthced the seat as I was thrown a bit to the right. "Do you even know where it is?!" I asked with wide eyes. Man my family drove like maniacs!!
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:29 pm

I shurged, My sister drove awesome, I smiled, hanging out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:35 pm

"Nope!" I shouted turning up The Ramones.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:40 pm

I glanced around, trying to find our location. After a moment I nodded my head slowly. "Make the next left..." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:43 pm

"Kay-possa!" I shouted swerving again. Then I heard sirens and as a result I cussed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:53 pm

I stuck my head out the window to look. I frowned then smiled, looking in my purse and pulled out a belt, and some nail files, I looked at the cop car, "I can make a spike strip?" I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:00 am

I reached into my bag, digging through it roughly. I then pulled out a nail gun and handed it to Des. "Just use this.." I suggested with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:01 am

"No! Wait," I said looking at the familar cop getting out of the car, "That's my Aunt Sara!" I shouted jovially.
~I'm gonna get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:05 am

I sighed, "Everytime I'm going to have fun, SOMETHING!" I complained, giving the gun back to Pepelope.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:08 am

I laughed, shaking my head as I put the nail gun back into my bottomless bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]    Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Daughters of Zeus. This should be interesting. [p r i v a t e]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next