Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) Empty
PostSubject: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:38 pm

Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) Isabel-Lucas3
a m a n d a|s a r a h|c a r t e r s

I walked into Arts and Crafts class. I'd so totally skipped sword fighting, because, well I don't sword fight! I pulled my apron over my clothes because I so was not getting my new clothes dirty. I pulled my brown hair into a ponytail and started painting me, yes me.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36701097

Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) Julianne81
k i a n a|k i e-k i e|f e r n

I walked into Arts and Crafts class. I was expecting to see Sam, but I just ignored it. I put on an apron and saw all the people in my class. Except there was some new girl. She must have skipped sword fighting. I should have done that.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36701017
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

I went home and grabbed Skylar. He loved arts and crafts. I said sorry to the teacher for being late and took a random seat. "You have to admit my web fluids joke was pretty good," Skylar said. I shrugged.
"Yeah it was pretty good," I said. I noticed something up on the ceiling. Something I might want to paint. I jumped to the wall and used my hands to swing my feet up, looking at the ceiling.
"Not bad," I said.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:53 pm

"Well, that's interesting," I said, laughing. I shook my hair around ruffled it. Hot guy on the ceiling? No need for Spiderman, lol. "Hey, are you're spidey senses tingling?" I asked, laughing.

I noticed Sam walk in. "Hey!" I said to him. Then I heard that skank's joke. "Shut up," I said.

Last edited by Selene on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:15 am

Samson F.V. Foley.

I turned around on the wall, hearing a girl. "Uh I don't have th-" I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ahem... Um.. yea," I scratched the back of my head before dropping down to the ground. I heard Kie Kie.
"Hey Kie Kie!" Then I heard her next comment... "Um... awkward," I said and Skylar and I highfived.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:24 am

I decided to make my move. I took my apron off and laid it down on the chair. I shook my hair around, flipped down my head and then smoothed down my hair. I pulled my hair behind my ear and twirled it around my finger. "Hey hottie," I said.

I shook my head. She was flirting with him. I was so jealous. But me and Sam were just friends. He'd already established that. I looked down and continued painting. Then I realized she'd said the same thing I'd wanted to say to Sam when I first met him. Skank...
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:35 am

Samson F.V. Foley.

I heard her Hey Hottie, and looked to the direction of the voice. it was that hot girl. I turned to the side, to see if she was hitting on a guy that was sitting next to me. Oh... I was sitting by the wall.
"She's talking to you dumbarse," I heard Skylar say as he started to paint. I looked back at the girl.
"H-Hi," I said. I noticed Kie Kie, who looked... angry. I wonder why?
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:45 am

I smiled as he noticed me. Good job monkey, I thought. I walked over by him and sat in the empty seat next to him. "Amanda Carters, daughter of Aphrodite," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:51 am

Samson F.V. Foley.

"I could tell, may I say you are very ho-I-I mean... erm,"
I was never nervous. Why was I nervous now? I usually would be myself, make a few jokes, and be done with it, maybe make a new friend, but this? Is it because I've never been hit on? I looked to Kie Kie, with pleading eyes, so she could usher me in the right direction with this girl.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:57 am

Bleh, I thought. Come on dude, I'm bored. Give me more action! I shrugged and brought my painting and apron over to the empty seat. I continued painting and looked at thee boy. "So what's you're name?" I asked.

I looked at Sam. I was happy to see him look at me. I rubbed my eyes and shook my head. No, I mouthed and stuck out my tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:01 am

Samson F.V. Foley.

"Sam,"
I smiled and kissed the girl lightly on the lips. I pulled away and looked at Kie Kie and mouthed Did I do well? I mouthed in sarcastically. I smiled at the girl.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:09 am

Nice. I kissed him back and continued painting. I noticed him mouthing to some girl, but I didn't give a care. "Nice to meet you, Sam," I said.

I was hurt. I was abominably hurt. I thought I felt a tear fall down my face. I wipe my eye and glared at Sam. I was acting dumb as hell. I looked back at my drawing. A waterfall of glass shards. It was a simple water fall at first, but now it was a water fall of glass shards falling on naked people. Yea, I was angry.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:17 am

Samson F.V. Foley.

"Nice to meet you too Amanda,"
I said. I continued to paint, not sure what to do. I clenched my fist and the next thing you know, one of my evolutions of my abilities took place. Webbing spurted from my finger tips, sticking to my painting canvas.
"Spiderman is secretly Sam," I heard Skylar say.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:25 am

I smiled and faked a laugh. That was so not funny. Actually, that monkey is rather annoying. Gosh, this boy's lucky he's cute. That spider stuff was creeping me out. "That's cute," I said, faking a smile.

Last edited by Selene on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:28 am

Samson F.V. Foley.

I know a fake smile when I see one. My adoptive parents did it all the time. I rolled my eyes at her and highfived Skylar. I continued to paint, I was making the painting for Kie Kie if she even cared anymore.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:29 pm

I scoffed. "Whatever," I murmured, and moved my stuff back by my original seat. I guess he didn't know a good thing from a bad thing. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail. I pulled out a piece of gum and started chewing and blowing bubbles.

I looked over at Sam. He'd dissed her! Yes! I tried to get a peek at what he was painting. I couldn't see it from here. "Hey Sam," I said from my seat. "Can I sit by you?" I'd discarded my wretched painting and started to paint a replica of this beautiful painting I'd seen before.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

I used my webby fingers... yea I'm not going to call them that. I used my fingers that shoot web to paint a picture... hm... didn't work out so good. I heard Kie Kie. "Yea sure," I smiled. I pat the seat next to me. I shot a web to the ceiling, and tugged on it. Suddenly, I was wrenched upwards, and slammed into the ceiling. OW! I used one hand to keep myself on the ceiling and looked at one of the paintings on the ceiling. I rubbed my head before dropping to the ground. I think I need some practice.
"Yea I... I meant to do that," I joked.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:14 pm

I laughed. I brought my unfinished painting over to the empty seat. I set down my colors and paint brush and fixed my ponytail. I gulped down some water and sat down. I continued painting and looked over at Sam and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

I gave Kie Kie a light kiss on the cheek. I grabbed the iPOD out of my pocket and slipped in the earphones. I started to paint, with my black webbing. I worked hard to replicate a piece of art on the ceiling. I did pretty damn well if I say so myself. I smiled at my work. I looked at the banner, hung by a light string that connected to two walls in the room. I jumped on top of it, and balanced on the small string, looking at the wall. I had unnatural balance.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:37 pm

I touched my cheek where he had kissed me. It felt so graceful. I smiled as he ran to go balance on a string. I pulled down my ponytail and let my beautiful hair fall. It was so straight, but layered. I made the finishing touches on my painting. "Hey Sam!" I yelled. "This is for you!" I said, waving my hand.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

I smiled. "Thanks!" I smirked. I was about to say something else, when HE came in. Jake Ryder. I eyed him, and a growl almost escaped from my throat. He walked over to me, saying a snarky comments about my webs. I heard he killed someone earlier, or had at least tried to. I also heard he ran out of camp. Why is he here now? I eyed him. He took a seat, but did not paint. Just watched me. I jumped from the string, and to my seat. Eventually he left and I let out a sigh of relief. I don't like him.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:11 pm

UGH. I scoffed and snorted. It had to be Jake. That dude almost killed Alice, his old girlfriend. I looked away and rolled my eyes at Jake. I looked over at Sam and kept looking.

I saw this hawt dude walk in. Hotter than that spider freak. I abandoned my self-portrait and went to sit by him. I caught his attention. "Hi, I'm Amanda," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:29 pm

Jake Ryder.

"I'm taken. Sorry. By one your step sisters in fact. You are an Aphrodite kid right?"
I said and eyed Sam. He looked different. Maybe my crusade to kill him will be a bit more difficult. I made careful note of how muscular he has gotten, how serious he looks as he stares into my eyes. Hrm.

Samson F.V. Foley.

I jumped down from the string. As I heard him start to say another comment, I webbed his mouth shut. I snickered and highfived Skylar. Then, I checked the time, I got to get to Horseback Riding. Jake left, and I eyed him before shooting a web, tugging on it, and being pulled forward, away from the arts and crafts room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)   Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well... This is interesting (SAMMEH)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: