Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Playing Piano in my Corner.

Go down 
+3
Zan
Angel
dean
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:46 pm

~Let's wait for Dean.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:57 pm

% sounds good
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:47 am

I'd changed quickly to a tight purple top and some skinny jeans with Allstars. I opened my closet and opened a door bhind my clothes revealing a huge room full of weapons, I stepped in grabbing a belt and stuck a couple of guns and bullets in them and a dagger or two. I stepped out and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:48 am

I raise an eye brow at all her weapons. "Alright, lets go." I say and smile wickedly.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:20 pm

I nodded and followed him quickly.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:25 pm

% do we wanna make a new topic somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:59 pm

"You should see the inside of the duffel." I said slinging the heavy duffel over my shoulder. I looked down at my own outfit, a tye-dyed black and lime green Florida t-shirt that I tore the sleeves off and slit the sides open, and black skinny jeans from Hot Topic, then my classic Red hightops. I loved my hightops, especially my red ones, "Can I go change into my black low-tops? They are better for running and jumping." I pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:45 pm

I snort and shake my head. "Sure, but hurry you already stalled us." I say trying to sound serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Piano in my Corner.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4