Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Playing Piano in my Corner.

Go down 
+3
Zan
Angel
dean
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Playing Piano in my Corner. Empty
PostSubject: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:57 pm

I was quietly playing the piano in the corner of the cabin, my ferret hanging over my shoulder and my snowy owl on part where I normally put the music books on. I was playing with my eyes closed singing along softly. My fingers pressed the keys delicately. My platinum hair in a ponytail and my long princess-like white dress flowing over the seat and floor. I was able to walk on heels so I did.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:59 pm

I stepped into my cabin, hearing the beautiful music flowing through it like some sort of lullaby. Piano. A favorite instrument of mine. I smiled faintly with my fox Dawn at my heels. I watched the young girl, not wanting in interrupt her beautiful song.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:00 pm

Michael heard the noise and walked in wiping his tears, "That's beautiful." He said in his accent.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:00 pm

I was singing, I'd written this myself, a tear run over my eyes, it wasn't a very happy song. It was about loss and life's wrath.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:10 pm

I walked up behind Aurora, and listened to the song. so lovely. I leaned against her shoulder, but no much, being almost twice as big as her
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:13 pm

A small tear ran down my cheek and I stopped looking up and seeing lots or people. I stared at them shocked holding my ferret Grayson and my owl Jane on my shoulder which was just a little heavy.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Zoey heard the noise from her cabin, and came to the Apollo one. She heard the girl's beautiful music, and almost shed a tear. "You're gonna go far, kid." Was what she said.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:39 pm

I just smiled and nodded gratefully. I didn't speak much and I looked deadly pale. this was because I was raised from the dead.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:40 pm

I come into the cabin and stop short when I hear the sweet music of a piano. I walk slowly into the cabin, and see a beautiful little girl sitting and playing singing of pain. My thoat feels tight and I can feel the tangible emotion every where in the room radiation from my siblings. I stand still, scared that if I move, the lovely girl and her outstounding music will disappear and have only been a halucination.
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:42 pm

[font=Century Gothic]I saw someone a boy who looked like my father. I ran over and hugged him, afraid of everyone who was there.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:44 pm

% is that shawn?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Yeah :D
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:48 pm

% kay :P

I'm in shock when the girl rushes into my arms. I pick her up gently, and let her head rest on my shoulder. I didnt know who she was, where she came from or why she had come to me, but I had fallen in love with this precious little girl already. I gently stroked her hair, and held her tight.

Last edited by blaque%panther on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:50 pm

I held onto him resting my head on his broad shoulders wrapping my legs around him so I wouldn't fall, "Daddy," I whispered in a beautiful voice.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:56 pm

My eyes widen and I look around for help, unsure of what to do after she murmurs the word Daddy to me. I kiss her lightly on the top of her head, and make a promise right then and there, to her and myself. I didnt know who she was, but I swore I would do anything it took to take care of her. "I'll keep you safe." I say to her.

% is that ok? idk dean and shawn can collabrate? maybe idk its ur call.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:58 am

I nodded and held on.

Dean just wants someone to keep her safe, thats y everyone is here XD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:57 pm

"I'm Zoey." introduced Zoey. She casually wandered over to the 12-year-old girl. Zoey studied the girl. Twelve and familiar. Was all she thought. "You're very pale. Ever seen daylight?" Zoey chuckled. Even though the girl was a child of Apollo (well, since she's in the Apollo cabin), the girl had been very frail and white.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:00 pm

I let Shawn go and stood on the ground, "I was brought back from the dead Zoey," I whispered in my beautiful voice.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:08 pm

I walked into the Apollo Cabin with the Ares guy. I was instantly stared at by the people in the cabin. I held my breath and tried to avoid eye contaact.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:10 pm

I smiled, "Grace?!" I said just before she rushed into my arms.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:12 pm

It was so awkard here, I didn't know anyone here. Except for the Ares guy who I had first met. Dean was his name?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:14 pm

I lifted her up and walked over to Felicity with Gracie in my arms, "Grace, this is Felicity, she's new, just like you," My little sister gave her a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:14 pm

"Hey, you guys are like family or some'fin." Zoey stated and gawked at Gracie. "D-d-dead?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:16 pm

I jumped out of Dean's arms, I nodded, "Me and Dean are, and so is Max, he used to have a girlfriend called Zoey, now he has Evelyn though, yes, I was dead, I was murdered." I said no emotion in my voice for the last couple of words.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:27 pm

"Pst, I'm Zoey." laughed Zoey, trying to pull life in to the chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Piano in my Corner.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next