Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Playing Piano in my Corner.

Go down 
+3
Zan
Angel
dean
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:41 pm

My smile fades, thinking Crap! "Just being friendly." I tell her shrugging my shoulders. I snort at Roxannes hair, "C'mon you look good." I say and then losing the facade of my face I crack up. Taking a deep breath I finally speak. "Ok, what are we gonna do to them?" I ask her still shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:45 pm

"Let's dye their hair with black hair dye." I said with a devious smile putting my cap on again. I had short hair so it's not like it took forever to put back in a hat and hide, "Calligraphy ink to be specific."
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:09 pm

I nod enthusiastically. "Oh yeah!" I say happily. Then I glance down at Grace, and back at Roxanne, "C'mon Roxanne let her help." I say.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:13 pm

"Is she like your daughter or something?" I asked snorting. She was adorable and yeah I admit I got the urge to just stand by her side with a 9mm and shoot everything within six feet of her but that was the redhead talkin'.
~Well I'll be damned I gotta go.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:15 pm

I smile and shake my head. "Maybe..." I tell her, scooting closer to Gracie.

% no way!? dang it. bye bye
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:30 pm

I walked up to Roxanne, "All you need to do is have a 'beauty contest' right? Then put to huge rules: Have dyed black hair and be an Aphrodite kid, when they arrive you'll say you cancelled the contest because your hair isn't the right colour," I said and put my hair in a ponytail whilst walking back to Shawn opening my arms.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:19 pm

"That ain't such a bad idea, there kid." I admitted as I started thinking heavily.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:28 pm

I pull her back her into my arms. "Sounds good to me." I say, looking at Roxanne to see what she thought.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:32 pm

Sitting down next to him I patted the young girl's shoulder and said, "You'd make a great partner in crime, Grace."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:53 pm

I laughed, "When you get raised back from the dead you learn something about crime you know," I just answered.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:14 pm

"Well, when your brought up in the crime capital of America, you learn a little somethin' about crime too." I wasn't even fazed by the fact that she was once dead.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:41 am

I just smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:25 pm

"So, is that what we're gonna do?" I ask, almost too ready to do something than sit around.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:28 pm

I nodded curtly holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:43 pm

I sit down leaning up against the wall and pretend to look bored. Really, every nerve in my body was tensed waiting for Roxannes answer, I was dying for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:11 pm

"Let's do what Grace said, but first I need my weapons." I said making finger quotes around the S.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:16 pm

I hop to my feet, "Alright!" I say and wink at Grace, this'll be fun." I promise her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:17 pm

~I'll be back in precisley two hours. When my crops are ready to harvest, Lol Farmville.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:22 pm

% kay xD
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:59 pm

[center]I was just looking around myself not concentrating anymore then hearing Roxanne's answer, "Me too plus I cannot fight etc. in my white dress!" I said in my sweet soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:25 pm

I smile. "Girls." I say grabbing my bag with my bow and arrow and my sword. I kick the bag back under my bed, and instead reach for the dagger under my matress. I slide it into my jeans back pocket. "Lets roll." I say glad my life was so simple.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:45 pm

I dashed out the door to my cabin grabbing my duffel bag full of weapons: my black and green baseball bat, my celestial 10mm, my regular 9mm, my twin daggers Vendetta and Vengence, my taser, and a small pocket knife.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:23 pm

I lay back on my bunk, and wait for Roxanne to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:34 pm

I raced back in with my Regiment duffel filled with my weapons. "READY!!"
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:39 pm

I leap to my feet, "Grace, ready?" I ask grinning as Roxanne come running back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Piano in my Corner.   Playing Piano in my Corner. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Piano in my Corner.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next