Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

"I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." Empty
PostSubject: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Call me crazy but I was standing outside the back of the Zeus cabin holding a boombox and sitting on a stolen tractor. Long story short, I like this girl. A lot. My man, Raphael, who was also a satyr, was flipping through my CD booklet. Yeah, I still had CDs. I had an iPod, I just preferred boomboxes. They're retro.
Raphael grinned at me and held up a Snoop Dogg CD.
"If you play, 'Drop It Like It's Hot,' I'll kill you," I threatened with a chuckle. Raphael snorted. "I'd like to see you try, man," he came around and soon had me in a tight head-lock. I squirmed to get out of it.
"Dude, quit fooling around! This is important," I cried, exasperated. Raphael released me. But not without a noogie. I scowled at him.
"Alright, man, Imma get outta here," he said turning around and clip-clopping away.
"See ya, man," I called as I watched his furry behind trot away. I turned back to the tractor. "Alright...how does this confaluted contraption work?" I mumbled to myself as I scratched my neck hopelessly. This is what I get for having a crush on a Zeus girl. After about ten minutes of pulling things and such, it started to rain. "Great!" I called. "Frickin' perfect."
I grabbed the boombox quickly and climbed on top of the tractor's seat. First, I slipped and nearly knocked myself out. "Smooth, Kendall..." I mumbled as I tried again. I was up and searching blindly in the dark for the play button when I found it and was nearly deafened by Maroon 5. I turned my head and held it to the sky. Man, I was askin' for a strike of lightning.
Well, girls found it attractive when guys sang to them, right? I couldn't sing to save my life. So here goes nothin'.
"I don't mind spending every day! Out on your corner in the pouring rain! Look for the girl with the broken smile, ask if she wants to stay a while and she will be loved!" Wow...I'm surprised nothing has been thrown at me yet.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

"I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:52 pm

"I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." DELI

Delilah reached into her pocket, finding an object that wasn't usually there. "Who's phone is this?" she asked herself out loud. It then hit her. Kendall! She still had his phone! "Crap!" she yelled, jumping off of her bed. She tripped over her things and flopped to the floor with a thud. "Ow.." she groaned, rising to her feet. She was in pajamas now. She had a gray tank top, gray boxer shorts, and fuzzy boots. She stopped as her dog, Tex, let out a soft growl. He stood on her bed, staring out the window. He let out a few barks, his tail giving a slight wave. Delilah frowned, making her way towards her bunk. "Tex? What are you yapping about?" she asked, She climbed onto the bed and opened up the window, despite the pouring rain. She then heard a song piercing through the storm. The wind kicked up a bit, but she waved her hand and calmed it down so she could hear. Her eyes widened as she saw Kendall...standing on a lawn mower...holding up a boom box...playing Maroon 5.

Pajamas:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:21 pm

I continued to sing loudly and off key as I was cursed out by an Ares camper, "Delilah!! I'm cold and wet!!" I called as I dodged a basketball thrown at me. My shirt was see-through and suck to me and my hair was plastered to my forehead, and in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:32 pm

"I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." DELI

Delilah smiled a bit, laughing quietly at Kendall. 'I can't believe he's doing this...' she thought with astonishment. She flicked her wrists and the storm clouds rolled away and the rain was now just a light drizzle. She had never been able to completely stop the rain...only slow it to a mist. "Would you mind telling me what you're doing?" she asked with a smile. The same Ares kid threw another basketball. This time, Delilah zapped the ball so it went hurtling back at the camper with avengeance. She had a wide smile on her face, so she was obviously thrilled Kendall would actually take the time to fond a boombox and a lawnmower. Where did he get the lawnmower anyway? Maybe he stole it from Home Depot...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:44 am

"Well," I tried to get down off the slippery, wet seat, but I slipped and my footing got all tangled up as my upper body hit the ground. The joystick poked into my side and my feet were tangled in the steering wheel. "Y'know...I'm just hangin'."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Delilah laughed, leaning against her window. "I suppose you want me to come down.." she said. "And maybe return the phone that I stole from you," she said, raising up the cellular device with a smile. Her bright blue eyes sparkled with happiness as she watched him. "Just hanging huh?" she said. "Looks more like an awkward flop to me.." she said, twirling a bit of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:23 pm

I struggled to get off, but I was stuck. "Nahh...you can stay up there if you want. But...you know...you were supposed to come running into my arms and kiss me passionately, right?" I squirmed some more. Yeah, I was really stuck in there good.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Delilah smiled, arching an eyebrow. "Oh...is that how this is supposed to work?" she asked with a small laugh. Without waiting for a response, she jumped from the window and landed with a thud on the ground. It was a little over a one story drop, but it wasn't that bad. She walked over to him and smiled. "Hi.." she said, offering a hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:47 pm

I gave her a loopy grin. "I'm gonna need more than a hand to help me up," I chuckled as I stared up at the girl who just jumped from a one story window. Once again, I struggled, but to my disdain, I was stuck.

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Delilah frowned as she examined his predicament. She looked up at the sky. "Really dad? Did you have to make it rain?" she called. Thunder rumbled in the distance and Delilah rolled her eyes. She Shut one eye and zapped the gear shift with a thunderbolt, carefully aiming away from Kendall. The gear shift broke off with a crack, giving Kendall more room to maneuver.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:53 am

Oh yeah, that helped. Instead of maneuvering myself out carefully, I fell on my face. Lemme tell you, mud tastes bad. I groaned and pulled myself out of the mud and grinned up at Delilah. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Delilah laughed a bit, swaying back and forth on her heels. "Hi.." she said. She lifted her hand, wiping some of the mud off of his face. Without waiting another moment she cupped his face in her hands and pressed her lips to his. She was hesitant at first, since she hasn't known Kendall all that long. However, she quickly deepened the kiss as she got caught up in the moment. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her body closer to his. She was getting her pajamas very wet and muddy, but it was obvious that she didn't really care about the well being of her pajamas.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Ok, alright, I'll ju-JKFLAD. OHMYGOSH. Kendall freaked out at first. Then he figured out what was going on and he kissed her back leaning down into it. He was tall, that's why. He pressed his muddy forehead against hers and couldn't stop smiling, or remember his name.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:44 pm

Delilah smiled into the kiss, never wanting it to end. She reluctantly pulled back as it started to rain again. She leaned her forehead on his, smiling up at him happily. "Come on...let's get you cleaned up inside," she said, wiping a bit more mud away from his face. She then realized she had mud on her face now as well. "And me, I suppose.." she said, flicking some mud off of her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:46 pm

When she had turned around, Kendall had jumped up into the air like a possessed ninja and did a few fistpumps. Before she turned around he composed himself. "Alright," he agreed with a cool nod. Inside he was bursting with joy.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Delilah walked inside the cabin, leaving muddy footprints behind her. She slipped off her slippers, pursing her lips. "I think I'll have to wash these.." she said, holding up the dripping, fuzzy boots. She gave a laugh as she tossed them aside.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:56 pm

Kendall nodded. He'd never been inside the Zeus cabin before. He had to admit, it was pretty intensifying. "Yeah, so can I borow something of Will's? He and I are cool."

((I'll be back later.))
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Delilah nodded her head. "Sure...but it might not fit you. Will's a truck," she said with a small laugh. She riffled through Will's things, pulling out a pair of clean jeans and a white v-neck shirt. She tossed them to Kendall with a smile. "I'm gonna go change.." she said. She grabbed her clothes and walked into a bathroom.
She returned with a loose t-shirt over a black tank top with a pair of skinny jeans. She slipped on some worn out, gray converse and plopped on her bed. She leaned back a bit, brushing a bit of her hair from her face.

Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30190515
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Kendall had tried to put on the clothes, but they were way too baggy. He took them back off and put his wet ones back on. He set Will's clothes back in the drawers and bounded off to his own cabin to grab his stuff. He came back wearing a pair of athletic shorts under baggy Abercrombie sweats and a black t-shirt with a hat.

(( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30216345 ))
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:32 am

Delilah smiled, walking over to Kendall. "I like this outfit better," she said, lacing her fingers with his. She could feel butterflies flitting through her stomach and it made her feel a bit dizzy. But it wasn't a bad feeling.. She stood up on her toes, gently pressing her lips to Kendall's.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:59 am

He gave her hand a squeeze and pulled back, "Mine or yours?" He was genuinely confused. He hadn't been sure if she had meant hers or his. Oh well. "Hey, let's go do something. 'Cause I'm bored. We should go terrorize the city, or something."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:04 am

Delilah smiled, arching an eyebrow. She thought for a moment, pursing her lips. "Both," she answered with an enthusiastic nod. When Kendall suggested that they leave camp her eyes widened and she shook her head vigorously. "N-No...N-n-no I can't! They always find me when I leave!" she exclaimed, taking a step backwards.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:32 pm

Kendall stepped back as well, "Who finds you? What's going on?" He looked all around as if a giant bug was circling his head. He jumped backwards on a bed, and slightly looked cowardly. "Lily, come sit next to me," he practically pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Delilah hesitated a moment, but she took a seat beside Kendall. "When I was little, before I came to camp, I was captured.." her voice trailed off as she shifted her gaze to her feet. "I was held hostage in an evil demigod training camp..they took demigods at a young age and trained them under Kronos's orders. I escaped after many years...but if I leave this camp, they'll take me back," she said, lifting her gaze so it locked with Kendall's. Her goofy, happy grin was one, revealing a seriousness in her bright blue eyes that not many were able to witness. "They constantly circle this area, waiting for me. I tried leaving once, and almost got taken again...I'm not leaving again," she said, shaking her head vigorously. She flashed back to the cruelty she grew up with for so many years. She still had scars on her back from when they'd whip you and beat you. She shuttered a bit, clenching her jaw ro try and keep away the painful memories.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:10 pm

"Oooh, Mooraj?" Kendall asked with a cocked head. He had known only one other demigod who'd been there. Supposedly she'd liked it. She liked being defiant and taking the blows just to piss someone off. Then again, Kendall had always thought she was a little mental to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next